5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
grimsby pete
November 7, 2016, 10:08am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
I agree with most people that about 95% of sightings and stories of abduction and stories are either mistaken or a hoax,

BUT

What about the other 5 % that can not be explained away ?

I have gone into this subject quite a lot over the last year or two and have laughed at some of the stories that people have come out and said,

However there is a big doubt on my mind about a few things that I have seen on the TV,

I do not think we will ever find out until they want to show us that they are here,

If however they are not here we will never find out because some will believe and most will poo poo the idea.

Fascinating subject though and no wonder so many people are making loads of money out of it.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 43
grimsby pete
November 8, 2016, 7:08pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
Just had a thought ,

They say its takes 100 thousands years for light to travel across the milky way,

1.  How do they know who measured it ?

2.  How come the light from my torch barely reaches the bottom of my garden,

Never mind 100 thousand light years.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 43
GYinScuntland
November 9, 2016, 12:00pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
I married a monster from outer space once.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 43
Doctor Sanchez
November 9, 2016, 12:21pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +19 / -6
Approval: +638
Gold Stars: 1
This may sound far-fetched but has anyone ever encountered intelligent life from Hull?

Serial thread killer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 43
Marinerz93
November 9, 2016, 8:32pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Quoted from grimsby pete
Just had a thought ,

They say its takes 100 thousands years for light to travel across the milky way,

1.  How do they know who measured it ?

2.  How come the light from my torch barely reaches the bottom of my garden,

Never mind 100 thousand light years.

I always wondered, whose the chap that's wearing a tinfoil hat at Town games!  

[img]http://i.imgur.com/nzCKcQA.jpg[/img]

From the film, Signs.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 43
Maringer
November 9, 2016, 10:37pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,506
Gold Stars: 185
Quoted from Doctor Sanchez
This may sound far-fetched but has anyone ever encountered intelligent life from Hull?

Nuuuuuur.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 43
Rik e B
November 30, 2016, 11:33pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
When I was a boy, some time between eight and eleven I wss playing in his yard when we both remarked 'What the heck is that?'. In the sky was a grey/silver stereotypical UFO shaped thing with the bottom arc/crescent glowing orange.  I remember thinking in my head 'theyre watching us' and felt a weird kind of telepathic feeling and saw in my minds eye what they would see looking at us, from the perfect angle to their position only zoomed in much greater than the distance they appeared to be at.

My mate said 'I'll go get my sister' and headed inside, in my mind I remarked 'they'll disappear now' and with that it faded out to invisible.

The only thing I know is you cant know the answer to pretty much everything in the universe do dont form strong beliefs on anything just be open to all possibilities. The human brain is extremely powerful and can conjur up all sorts of things. But that experience felt pretty genuine in my gut.

For the record I think it an absolute certainty there life out therr, its preposterous to think not. Have they visited? I dont know but theres all sorts of signs from ancient civilisations
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 43
Grim74
December 1, 2016, 9:59am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Quoted from Rik e B
When I was a boy, some time between eight and eleven I wss playing in his yard when we both remarked 'What the heck is that?'. In the sky was a grey/silver stereotypical UFO shaped thing with the bottom arc/crescent glowing orange.  I remember thinking in my head 'theyre watching us' and felt a weird kind of telepathic feeling and saw in my minds eye what they would see looking at us, from the perfect angle to their position only zoomed in much greater than the distance they appeared to be at.

My mate said 'I'll go get my sister' and headed inside, in my mind I remarked 'they'll disappear now' and with that it faded out to invisible.

🙄

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 43
louth_in_the_south
December 11, 2016, 7:56am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,687
Gold Stars: 96
They must've telepathically known your sister was evil and decided to return to the safety of their galaxy 👾👾👾

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 43
Rik e B
December 27, 2016, 4:11am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Perhaps, but it was my mates sister and she was hot -abducting her and taking her back woukd be more fitting of their advanced intellect  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 43
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › UFO's  and Aliens

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.