Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › elding..
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot, Townforlife and 136 Guests

elding..

This thread currently has 4,776 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
black an white stripes
October 31, 2011, 4:40pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +2 / 0
saw him at the ground today with a bloke in a very smart suit i said hello anthony, he reply yes very good thank you and shook my hand nice man..he then give a hand shake to the man in the suit and off he went....so i spoke to the bloke witch happened to be his agent..he said hes had a few phone calls for anthony from league 2 an blue square teams regarding his availability, as anthony isnt happy at sitting on the bench and being the back up. fair point. obviously wants to play football. he then said anthony was in league 1 last season had this year left on his contract but decided he wanted to try and play most weeks an that anthony was desperate to join town, but on the other hand is disapointed that he turned a 2 year contract down at plymouth to be sat on the bench in blue squre...his agent was a good guy we had a chat for about 20-25 mins..

maybe he could be on his way in jan? hope not as im a fan of elding and think he as done all he can in the time hes been on the pitch i think given reg football he would get us 20+ this season..
Logged Offline
Private Message
oldludensian
October 31, 2011, 4:42pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +8 / -8
Approval: +57
Do agents really discuss their clients with common on garden fans?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 46
big bad bob
October 31, 2011, 4:48pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: -5
I dont think so do you?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 46
bleedblackandwhite
October 31, 2011, 4:48pm

Shandy Drinker
i really cant see an agent discussing anthony eldings business with you mate sorry..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 46
black an white stripes
October 31, 2011, 4:55pm
Beer Drinker
sorry guys dont shoot the messenger..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 46
Garth
October 31, 2011, 4:58pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
sorry guys dont shoot the messenger..
rumour monger

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 46
80sglory
October 31, 2011, 4:59pm
Guest User
If it IS true then I could empathise, but no one has a right to start, and think Duffy has done little wrong.

Elding and Duffy are different types of player - one is a goalscorer, one is a target/hold up man.

I think it would be a shame if Anhony did leave cos I think we've got the right balance in attack.
Reply: 6 - 46
black an white stripes
October 31, 2011, 5:17pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from 1600
If it IS true then I could empathise, but no one has a right to start, and think Duffy has done little wrong.

Elding and Duffy are different types of player - one is a goalscorer, one is a target/hold up man.

I think it would be a shame if Anhony did leave cos I think we've got the right balance in attack.

agree nobody should start every week...duffy has done little wrong ok, anthony done little wrong too and scored more agree....would like to see elding duffy and hearn play together...elding an hearn feeding off duffy?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 46
brigg_mariner
October 31, 2011, 5:19pm

UTM...!!!
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +116
Gold Stars: 5
Surely this is non-football...?

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2012 (Part 2)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 46
Garth
October 31, 2011, 5:20pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from 1600

I like him and I hope he stays, but Duffy and Hearn are the two starters at the moment and apart from injuries or loss of form it looks like it will stay the way it is
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 46
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › elding..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.