Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › elding..
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 110 Guests

elding..

This thread currently has 4,780 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
arryarryarry
November 6, 2011, 10:52am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,040
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from Garth
Both Hearn and Elding are both big and fast goal scoring machines, and you never know what you have got untill they have gone, Duffy is an intelligent link up man and all three are more than decent for our present level

Congratulations you now are the proud owner of the daftest ever comment on the Fishy.
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 46
Port vale
November 6, 2011, 10:57am

Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
I have seen Elding a number of times recently when hes come up against Vale and i dont think hes that good at all. He was a danger in the air and seemed strong (ish) but offered very little.

Now ive said that he wlil probably score against Vale next sat and dump us out of the cup  

[urlhttp://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl=en&revid=1015843020&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=525&wrapid=tlif132059497317910&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=port+vale+football+ground&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=port+vale+football+ground&cid=17830599099220757215&ei=MK62TqvtEMiW8gOny-CbBQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=photo-link&cd=1&resnum=1&ved=0CAYQnwIoADAAurl]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 46
bostonian
November 6, 2011, 11:04am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +70
Gold Stars: 2
You now have another  "goalscoring machine "  back at the club .    Mulready has completed his loan spell at Boston
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 46
NorfolkImp
November 6, 2011, 2:14pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
saw him at the ground today with a bloke in a very smart suit i said hello anthony, he reply yes very good thank you and shook my hand nice man..he then give a hand shake to the man in the suit and off he went....so i spoke to the bloke witch happened to be his agent..he said hes had a few phone calls for anthony from league 2 an blue square teams regarding his availability, as anthony isnt happy at sitting on the bench and being the back up. fair point. obviously wants to play football. he then said anthony was in league 1 last season had this year left on his contract but decided he wanted to try and play most weeks an that anthony was desperate to join town, but on the other hand is disapointed that he turned a 2 year contract down at plymouth to be sat on the bench in blue squre...his agent was a good guy we had a chat for about 20-25 mins..

maybe he could be on his way in jan? hope not as im a fan of elding and think he as done all he can in the time hes been on the pitch i think given reg football he would get us 20+ this season..

In other words you can't afford his considerable wages any longer, so he's been told to look elsewhere in January if anyone is daft enough to match them?

Private Message
Reply: 43 - 46
Tinymariner
November 6, 2011, 3:31pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from bostonian
You now have another  "goalscoring machine "  back at the club .    Mulready has completed his loan spell at Boston

How did the lad play at Boston?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 46
bostonian
November 6, 2011, 5:34pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +70
Gold Stars: 2
Sadly not very good .  we badly need a couple of strikers but Mulready is not up to BSN standard in my oppinion and it looks as though our managers think the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 46
Garth
November 6, 2011, 5:48pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from arryarryarry

Congratulations you now are the proud owner of the daftest ever comment on the Fishy.

Cheers its nice to be appreciated
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 46
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › elding..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.