9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
voice of reason
September 21, 2011, 1:38pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from supertown
I think a number of you have assisted in the demise of gtfc with your hatred of John fenty.

What a prat... I see you've bought in JF's bullshit hook line and sinker... It's all the fans fault...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 82
Keelbysaint
September 21, 2011, 1:43pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / -1
one thing I will say about fenty is he does not have full decision making power....its one vote for all on the board. So why all the attention focussed on the one person on the board who is putting money in?

Whilst this is emotive, the arguing on here over some people claiming others are baliming the fans (when they are not) and others saying it is all fentys fault (which it is not) is far to simplistic and short sighted.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 82
petethemariner
September 21, 2011, 6:01pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +36 / -2
Approval: +1,011
Gold Stars: 16
Quoted from Keelbysaint
one thing I will say about fenty is he does not have full decision making power....its one vote for all on the board. So why all the attention focussed on the one person on the board who is putting money in?

Whilst this is emotive, the arguing on here over some people claiming others are baliming the fans (when they are not) and others saying it is all fentys fault (which it is not) is far to simplistic and short sighted.

D'ont forget his voting monkeys Elsom and Chapman, Keelby, it would be a HUGE shock if JF was ever outvoted with them on the board, waiting in the wings to 'change their mind' in his favour!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 82
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mike Parker Interview on the radio from 6pm

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.