Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town steaming now and relegation fodder gimps lose
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 196 Guests

Town steaming now and relegation fodder gimps lose

This thread currently has 7,313 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
ponnyfan
September 10, 2011, 6:22pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from upthestripes

Any sign of Aryan?  
Or Lincoln Imp   Will he keep his Gimp word ???

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 66
Marinerz93
September 10, 2011, 6:27pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from upthestripes

Any sign of Aryan?  

The Nunny boi has come home, he's over the moon at our win.

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2yl5l5i.jpg[/IMG]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 66
upthestripes
September 10, 2011, 6:55pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from Marinerz93

The Nunny boi has come home, he's over the moon at our win.

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2yl5l5i.jpg[/IMG]

lol! Seriously though, if you were an Imps fan how p1ssed off would you be at that!
Why doesn't he just post on a city board?

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 66
Helgy
September 10, 2011, 7:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
It was awful at the bank and the fans have turned against the club,Tilson can't see him getting us out of it.
One win in 19 games ,the players 3 from Gills all not bad ,3 players who were their clubs player of the year,Taylor top goal scorer last season ,seems to say the manager cannot motivate the team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 66
upthestripes
September 10, 2011, 7:14pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from Helgy
It was awful at the bank and the fans have turned against the club,Tilson can't see him getting us out of it.
One win in 19 games ,the players 3 from Gills all not bad ,3 players who were their clubs player of the year,Taylor top goal scorer last season ,seems to say the manager cannot motivate the team.

Do you think he'll be gone soon?
Don't want to rub salt in the wound but that was a game you really should've got something from, though we are still at the 'early days' stage of the season so maybe he needs a bit more time?

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 66
BiloLCFC
September 10, 2011, 7:21pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Barring bankruptcy or general financial catastrophe, has a former Football League club ever even been relegated from the BSP/Conference?

[img]http://m0.ttxm.co.uk/images/feeds/pa/news/2011/05/18/460x259/N0537981305713203727A.jpg[/img]
When You're Smiling...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 66
ginnywings
September 10, 2011, 7:30pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,154
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from BiloLCFC
Barring bankruptcy or general financial catastrophe, has a former Football League club ever even been relegated from the BSP/Conference?

Don't think so but i think Lincoln were the first to drop into it and come straight back up.Maybe they will be the first to drop down to the BSN,though i think they will get their act together eventually.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 66
Richard
September 10, 2011, 7:35pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +59
hope they keep tilson till new year  

everywhere we go ,everywhere we go
its the grimsby boys makin all the noise

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 66
Helgy
September 10, 2011, 7:36pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
Quoted from upthestripes

Do you think he'll be gone soon?
Don't want to rub salt in the wound but that was a game you really should've got something from, though we are still at the 'early days' stage of the season so maybe he needs a bit more time?

They were like a pub team and never seen a bad a side as them.
They never looked like scoring and i said that the only way they could win is if we let them.
We did by letting them in one nil heads down game over and thats a Tilson side for you.
Completely different team yet the same inept performance that says to me its the manager
I was told he went to the board last season and stated he could not motivate the players feck me if he can't do that he can't call himself a manager.
The fans have turned against the club so i can't see him or the board enjoying a comfortable ride over the next few games.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 66
ponnyfan
September 10, 2011, 7:38pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Gimps conspicuous by their absence tonight (urine takers anyway) due respect to genuine fans Bilo.

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 66
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Town steaming now and relegation fodder gimps lose

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.