5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Madeleymariner
September 4, 2011, 9:52am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,058
Gold Stars: 50
Interesting how few posts there have been since yesterday when we won again. I know I am always likely to post negative stuff when we are failing, but I also come on when we do well. After last w/e there were endless threads and posts about performance etc.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
RoboCod
September 4, 2011, 9:53am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Not completely positive. Just a lot less negative  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 45
flash1
September 4, 2011, 10:00am
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from Madeleymariner
Interesting how few posts there have been since yesterday when we won again. I know I am always likely to post negative stuff when we are failing, but I also come on when we do well. After last w/e there were endless threads and posts about performance etc.  

thats the fishy

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 45
dapperz fun pub
September 4, 2011, 10:02am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,945
Gold Stars: 82
that winning feeling is hard to beat
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 45
aldi_01
September 4, 2011, 10:05am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
It's nice to go to bed on a Saturday knowing you've won for a change but we really do have to kick on from it...else it will feel like a hollow victory.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 45
Keelbysaint
September 4, 2011, 10:13am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / -1
what a stupid thread. were all happy we have won. it means you can forget about the problems. THis is all we want, a win for once
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 45
Caveman
September 4, 2011, 10:23am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +767
Gold Stars: 17
Just been to my village newsagent to buy 'Non-League ' for the first time for many months.

Would you believe it ! They didn't have one.

What's the world coming to , or do we have dozens of secret Mariner supporters locally who
get up earlier than me?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 45
voice of reason
September 4, 2011, 11:03am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Madeleymariner

Maybe all the boo boys have been run out of town by Fenty, shaunieboy and the rest of the fishy mafia...??? Maybe Mariners_15 has got his wish and they've all been muted...???

Anyway, for what it is worth a 1-0 win is at FGR is hardly anything to write home about is it, although I accept maybe in our position it is...  

I remember when we won 3-2 last season there and everyone was having a shitfit saying we should be hammering them... To me it just shows expectation is being slowly knocked out of us...  

Hopefully this will kick us on, I expect to finish in the play offs and think we will eventually despite our shitty start...  

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 45
Roast Em Bobby
September 4, 2011, 11:12am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,721
Gold Stars: 44
We drew with FGR last year 3-3 iirc. Anyway, its nice to actually get a win. If we beat H&Y on Saturday, nick a draw at Stockport and then beat Kettering at home, we should be up amongst it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 45
aldi_01
September 4, 2011, 11:16am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
We did draw 3-3 as it was on tele and they were 3-1 up...may be reality has actually set in for many a fan though and the realise, it doesn't matter if we think teams are pub teams etc, we are in the same league and 3 points is three points whether you win 1-0 away or 15-0, still the same amount o points.

We need to kick on, and hopefully by the end of this month we will be in a position which is good with the chance to break into the playoffs and forget how Fuckig awful august has been...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 45
Manchester Mariner
September 4, 2011, 11:26am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
We need to win at least 3 or 4 games in a row which I believe we havent done in a few years now. You have to start somewhere though so I'm feeling more positive than I was a week a go.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 45
Maringer
September 4, 2011, 12:00pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,514
Gold Stars: 185
Good to get the victory. The positives are that we've been playing OK ever since the Braintree debacle.

Decent away results against Newport and now FGR, unlucky to lose against Gateshead and very unlucky to lose against Darlo.

The negatives, obviously, are our failure to get as many points as our play has deserved in recent matches and this means we are now a long way behind the leading clubs. We need to keep grinding out the results if we're going to cement a play-off place - I think automatic promotion is beyond us, already. The fact that two clubs are off to such a flyer means that it is unlikely that both will fall off too much before the end of the season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 45
80sglory
September 4, 2011, 2:10pm
Guest User
I'm not so sure Maringer, not trying to raise anyones hopes but you look at the league positions of teams it's almost like someones drawn them at random.
If Cambridge are 5th (we're only 4 pts behind), can the league really be that strong ?
Automatic promotion may be a step too far but the league looks wide open to me...
Not saying we're anywhere near strong enough to challenge yet but who knows we might be if we get a roll.
Reply: 12 - 45
upthestripes
September 4, 2011, 2:17pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from aldi_01
We did draw 3-3 as it was on tele and they were 3-1 up...may be reality has actually set in for many a fan though and the realise, it doesn't matter if we think teams are pub teams etc, we are in the same league and 3 points is three points whether you win 1-0 away or 15-0, still the same amount o points.

A big win would be a 4 pointer for us though considering our GD.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 45
buckstown
September 4, 2011, 2:25pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,179
Gold Stars: 79
i really do want to feel positive, and it's underpinned by the defence which is starting to make me feel more encouraged. Maybe they are starting to get to know each other. However, the lack of openings at the other end will be our undoing unless something changes.
I'm inpressed with Hearn and I'm sure he'll do the business, but we're not creating enough chances. From what I've seen of Elding, Spencer and Duffy the chances are going to be gilt edged for them to find the net. I'd feel more positive with Makofo on the right, Eagle on the left and Coulson/Hearn up front.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 45
cod.gtfc
September 4, 2011, 2:34pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Everyone forgotten Rob Scott's statement??

where has this one game obsession come from? We win one week we're brilliant, lose the next game and your the biggest clown alive!

how very true, case proved after last week and this week's games.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 45
upthestripes
September 4, 2011, 2:41pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from cod.gtfc
Everyone forgotten Rob Scott's statement??

where has this one game obsession come from? We win one week we're brilliant, lose the next game and your the biggest clown alive!

how very true, case proved after last week and this week's games.

Very true. Also the very same performance can be viewed as pee poor or great and steady depending on the result.
Heard a few 'good performance's from yesterday but if we'd lost I reckon it would've been a completely different assessment.

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 45
STB
September 4, 2011, 3:34pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
I'm feeling very positive at the moment but not really related to football.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 45
GtfcGarner
September 4, 2011, 4:29pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +30 / -14
Approval: +1,786
Gold Stars: 26
Wouldn't mind playing poor every week and coming out with a victory for  us to go up like its been mentioned, soon at the FT whistle goes the feeling of a win is un-buyable i don't care what you say. Lets build a big building from little blocks, long live the mariners.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 45
Lincoln Imp
September 4, 2011, 4:31pm
Guest User
Quoted from GtfcGarner
Wouldn't mind playing poor every week and coming out with a victory for  us to go up like its been mentioned, soon at the FT whistle goes the feeling of a win is un-buyable i don't care what you say. Lets build a big building from little blocks, long live the mariners.

*Let's
Reply: 19 - 45
dapperz fun pub
September 4, 2011, 4:32pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,945
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from STB
I'm feeling very positive at the moment but not really related to football.

sunday dinner in front of you?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 45
80sglory
September 4, 2011, 4:41pm
Guest User
Quoted from upthestripes

Very true. Also the very same performance can be viewed as pee poor or great and steady depending on the result.
Heard a few 'good performance's from yesterday but if we'd lost I reckon it would've been a completely different assessment.

Exactly, most fans only look at results over the short term, not performances.
Had we drawn 0-0 it would have been "where are the goals coming from".
But we were planning to keep things tight and I didn't really expect more than a 0-0 so we did well.

Then again you'd have to say we've got to beat Hayes & Yeading now though - dread to think what will happen if we lose that one or what Scott will do...  
Even if we draw the fans won't be happy(and nor will I tbh)
If we're serious about having half a chance you can't hide behind "good performances" and "bad luck" forever at home except in obvious cirumstances - 20 shots on target and you're likely to still win regardless of luck.

Guess H&Y might stick 10 men behind the ball so we've got all week to work on unlocking teams in the final 3rd.

A good old thumping would do the squad the world of good - I hope we don't sit back on a 1 goal lead like we did vs Cambridge - I say kill the fuuckers off asap when they're under the kosh, not hand the initiative back to them and play with fire.

Get a 2 goal margin you've got a chance the floodgates might open and IMO that's what's really gonna boost confidence - not squeaking past teams by 1 goals margins helpful as that is.

We'll only be serious challenger once we become an attacking force to be feared so let's up the ante and knuckle down to the ultimate task in hand.
Reply: 21 - 45
STB
September 4, 2011, 4:49pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

sunday dinner in front of you?

Can't stand that sh1t !
A nice pasta or Mediterranean dish would suit me esp with a hummus starter.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 45
tonyfordsmicrofro
September 4, 2011, 5:18pm

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +37 / -4
Approval: +26
I'm usually fairly positive about Town as a whole....... I was honestly expecting us to beat Forest Green by more yesterday on the back of the Darlo game (which was the last game that I watched). What I saw yesterday wasn't always pretty, not as good as some of the stuff we played against Darlo but three points will always make me feel positive, especially away.

I'm a happy(ish) Mariner at the minute.

You fill up my senses,
Like a barrel of Tetley's,
Like a packet of Woodbine,
Like a good pinch of snuff,
Like a night out in Cleethorpes,
Like a greasy chip butty,
O, Super Black and Whites,
Come fill me again
Na na naa naa naa naaaa TOWN!!
Na na naa naa na na naaaa
Na na naa naa na naaa naaa
Na na naa naa naa naaaaaaa!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 45
upthestripes
September 4, 2011, 5:37pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 1600

Exactly, most fans only look at results over the short term, not performances.
Had we drawn 0-0 it would have been "where are the goals coming from".
But we were planning to keep things tight and I didn't really expect more than a 0-0 so we did well.

Then again you'd have to say we've got to beat Hayes & Yeading now though - dread to think what will happen if we lose that one or what Scott will do...  
Even if we draw the fans won't be happy(and nor will I tbh)
If we're serious about having half a chance you can't hide behind "good performances" and "bad luck" forever at home except in obvious cirumstances - 20 shots on target and you're likely to still win regardless of luck.

Guess H&Y might stick 10 men behind the ball so we've got all week to work on unlocking teams in the final 3rd.

A good old thumping would do the squad the world of good - I hope we don't sit back on a 1 goal lead like we did vs Cambridge - I say kill the fuuckers off asap when they're under the kosh, not hand the initiative back to them and play with fire.

Get a 2 goal margin you've got a chance the floodgates might open and IMO that's what's really gonna boost confidence - not squeaking past teams by 1 goals margins helpful as that is.

We'll only be serious challenger once we become an attacking force to be feared so let's up the ante and knuckle down to the ultimate task in hand.

Agreed, although I'm not convinced about big wins breeding confidence - how many times do we see teams win by big margns and then lose their next game? I think what breeds confidence is a winning or unbeaten run, but luckily beating H&Y will mean something of a run anyway! Only 2 games but I reckon much more belief going to Stockport.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 45
grimsby pete
September 4, 2011, 6:15pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,799
Gold Stars: 222
I have always been positive, it just left me for a while after Braintree,

BUT

Now , I am back to my positive best,

See H +  Y  Predictions,

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 45
ponnyfan
September 4, 2011, 6:17pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from grimsby pete
I have always been positive, it just left me for a while after Braintree,

BUT

Now , I am back to my positive best,

See H +  Y  Predictions,
Come on Pete , I will buy you two pints at Stockport ! UTM !

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 45
Lincoln Imp
September 4, 2011, 6:24pm
Guest User
come on suck my nuts mr po
Reply: 27 - 45
grimsby pete
September 4, 2011, 6:25pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,799
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from ponnyfan
Come on Pete , I will buy you two pints at Stockport ! UTM !

I will settle for one in the Imp next Saturday.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 45
ponnyfan
September 4, 2011, 6:26pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from 3024
come on suck my nuts mr po
Are you insane ?

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 45
Rik e B
September 4, 2011, 7:06pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
I've remained quietly positive throughout and have left games, even some we have lost, with a positive vibe for the first time in a long time -being sure to stay behind with a large amount of other supporters and let the player's know I applaud their efforts.

Couldn't make Forest Green due to work but great to hear that the Town end 'to a man' stayed behind again to give a standing ovation.

We are a work in progress still and it can only come together for me, barring horrendous luck with injuries.

I pray we can go on a bit of a run in the not too distant future -mainly to entice some of the stay away supporters back to the Park and ease the almighty financial strain their absence brings.

Whether we make the playoffs or just miss out, so long as we have tried our darnest and finally have a side we can be a little bit proud of then I will be content. Possibly disappointed but content, then hopefully we can all stick together and allow ScoHurst to continuing building. Moving in the right direction with a positive medium to long term plan (short term success a real bonus) we would surely reap what has been sown at some point so long as Fenty doesn't get impatient and plough it all up to start afresh.

Decent attendances would help no end and halt the forcing of the chairman's hand. Hopefully our new work ethos will encourage people to look forwards, not back and back the boys once again.

Heres hoping.

UTM!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 45
GYinScuntland
September 4, 2011, 7:21pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from aldi_01
It's nice to go to bed on a Saturday knowing you've won for a change but we really do have to kick on from it...else it will feel like a hollow victory.

Spot on post, I got in a happy bunny after a good weekend away. But as you say fella, we need to kick on. 3, 4 or 5 on the trot and we're definately kicking.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 45
barralad
September 4, 2011, 9:49pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from upthestripes

Agreed, although I'm not convinced about big wins breeding confidence - how many times do we see teams win by big margns and then lose their next game? I think what breeds confidence is a winning or unbeaten run, but luckily beating H&Y will mean something of a run anyway! Only 2 games but I reckon much more belief going to Stockport.

We murdered Mansfield and Histon and then gave one of the most lacklustre performances of last season at Wrexham....

I firmly believe that a series of wins regardless of the score are what matters. Never bothered Arsenal in the 90's.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 45
Marinerz93
September 4, 2011, 9:55pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from GYinScuntland

Spot on post, I got in a happy bunny after a good weekend away. But as you say fella, we need to kick on. 3, 4 or 5 on the trot and we're definately kicking.

I know your living in Scuntyland but you are not a bunny, your a Mariner  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 45
gary_elton
September 4, 2011, 10:08pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.20
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6
delighted with the win.... reserved in celebration... need 6 or 7 points out of the next nine before I start to feel
that we may have something and that pre-season hope can finally materialise into yes !! lets push on now
... so despite being happy... holding my celebrations in somewhat... sorry... just the way it is...

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 45
GYinScuntland
September 4, 2011, 10:38pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from Marinerz93

I know your living in Scuntyland but you are not a bunny, your a Mariner  

LOL, well chastened. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 45
tomb
September 4, 2011, 11:08pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Approval: -7
No

Utm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 45
80sglory
September 4, 2011, 11:40pm
Guest User
Quoted from upthestripes
how many times do we see teams win by big margns and then lose their next game?

Can't say I've noticed tbh but I have noticed that teams what get stuffed heavily often win their next game - nothing like a good reality check or kick up the @rse !  
Reply: 37 - 45
gary_elton
September 4, 2011, 11:49pm

Vodka Drinker
this thread has just gone mammaries up and bollox...

for mammaries read "ladies upper chest testicles "... thats my censor.....

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 45
tonyfordsmicrofro
September 4, 2011, 11:57pm

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +37 / -4
Approval: +26
Quoted from gary_elton
this thread has just gone mammaries up and bollox...

for mammaries read "ladies upper chest testicles "... thats my censor.....

Are you Elton in disguise?................. Arrrrrrrree you Elton in disguise?.... Are you Elton? Are you Elton? Are you Elton is disguise?

You fill up my senses,
Like a barrel of Tetley's,
Like a packet of Woodbine,
Like a good pinch of snuff,
Like a night out in Cleethorpes,
Like a greasy chip butty,
O, Super Black and Whites,
Come fill me again
Na na naa naa naa naaaa TOWN!!
Na na naa naa na na naaaa
Na na naa naa na naaa naaa
Na na naa naa naa naaaaaaa!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 45
80sglory
September 5, 2011, 12:06am
Guest User
Quoted from barralad

We murdered Mansfield and Histon and then gave one of the most lacklustre performances of last season at Wrexham....

A good point - I suppose the Histon rout was on the back of the Mansfield rout but we had 3 defeats(first 2 we didn't score, the last being Chasetown) after that.

Suppose my thinking was that if you get a team who can't really "open up" for fear of condeding and letting the points slip, then they might never gel into top gear.
As far as I can remember the Mansfield and Histon games weren't the walkovers the scores suggests ?
We never really looked like a potent attacking threat all season even after Histon did we ?
Anyway I accept consistency looks key - then again you don't need to be Einstein to realise lots of consecutive wins is the answer.
Reply: 40 - 45
gary_elton
September 5, 2011, 12:15am

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from tonyfordsmicrofro

Are you Elton in disguise?................. Arrrrrrrree you Elton in disguise?.... Are you Elton? Are you Elton? Are you Elton is disguise?

easy answer to this one.....  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 45
Prawn Thrower
September 5, 2011, 1:54am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
I'm feeling positive - it is so easy to slag people off when times are bad. I'm honestly belleve we will become a really hard to beat in this division. 4 points off the playoffs - on the up!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 45
Prawn Thrower
September 5, 2011, 2:01am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
A 2-0 victory against H+Y
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 45
Colonel Fishpaste
September 5, 2011, 3:15am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +11 / -1
I like our chances.  A little adversity to start the season can be a good thing.
UTMs!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 45
Garth
September 5, 2011, 9:23am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
[quote=218]i really do want to feel positive, and it's underpinned by the defence which is starting to make me feel more encouraged. Maybe they are starting to get to know each other. However, the lack of openings at the other end will be our undoing unless something changes.
I'm inpressed with Hearn and I'm sure he'll do the business, but we're not creating enough chances. From what I've seen of Elding, Spencer and Duffy the chances are going to be gilt edged for them to find the net. I'd feel more positive with Makofo on the right, Eagle on the left and Coulson/Hearn up front.[/quote]

Noooooo! this league is all about a big ball winner up front
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 45
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is Everyone Suddenly Feeling Positive

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.