5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Madeleymariner
September 4, 2011, 9:52am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,059
Gold Stars: 50
Interesting how few posts there have been since yesterday when we won again. I know I am always likely to post negative stuff when we are failing, but I also come on when we do well. After last w/e there were endless threads and posts about performance etc.  
Logged Online
Private Message
RoboCod
September 4, 2011, 9:53am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Not completely positive. Just a lot less negative  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 45
flash1
September 4, 2011, 10:00am
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from Madeleymariner
Interesting how few posts there have been since yesterday when we won again. I know I am always likely to post negative stuff when we are failing, but I also come on when we do well. After last w/e there were endless threads and posts about performance etc.  

thats the fishy

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 45
dapperz fun pub
September 4, 2011, 10:02am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,962
Gold Stars: 82
that winning feeling is hard to beat
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 45
aldi_01
September 4, 2011, 10:05am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
It's nice to go to bed on a Saturday knowing you've won for a change but we really do have to kick on from it...else it will feel like a hollow victory.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 45
Keelbysaint
September 4, 2011, 10:13am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / -1
what a stupid thread. were all happy we have won. it means you can forget about the problems. THis is all we want, a win for once
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 45
Caveman
September 4, 2011, 10:23am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +767
Gold Stars: 17
Just been to my village newsagent to buy 'Non-League ' for the first time for many months.

Would you believe it ! They didn't have one.

What's the world coming to , or do we have dozens of secret Mariner supporters locally who
get up earlier than me?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 45
voice of reason
September 4, 2011, 11:03am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from Madeleymariner

Maybe all the boo boys have been run out of town by Fenty, shaunieboy and the rest of the fishy mafia...??? Maybe Mariners_15 has got his wish and they've all been muted...???

Anyway, for what it is worth a 1-0 win is at FGR is hardly anything to write home about is it, although I accept maybe in our position it is...  

I remember when we won 3-2 last season there and everyone was having a shitfit saying we should be hammering them... To me it just shows expectation is being slowly knocked out of us...  

Hopefully this will kick us on, I expect to finish in the play offs and think we will eventually despite our shitty start...  

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 45
Roast Em Bobby
September 4, 2011, 11:12am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,721
Gold Stars: 44
We drew with FGR last year 3-3 iirc. Anyway, its nice to actually get a win. If we beat H&Y on Saturday, nick a draw at Stockport and then beat Kettering at home, we should be up amongst it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 45
aldi_01
September 4, 2011, 11:16am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
We did draw 3-3 as it was on tele and they were 3-1 up...may be reality has actually set in for many a fan though and the realise, it doesn't matter if we think teams are pub teams etc, we are in the same league and 3 points is three points whether you win 1-0 away or 15-0, still the same amount o points.

We need to kick on, and hopefully by the end of this month we will be in a position which is good with the chance to break into the playoffs and forget how Fuckig awful august has been...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 45
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Is Everyone Suddenly Feeling Positive

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.