5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
RoboCod
August 30, 2011, 10:17am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from ginnywings

You could well be right but what concern is it to you?

Seriously though True Iron,you make me chuckle with your little digs.You're like one of those kids left outside the pub by his Ma and Pa on a seaside holiday.On the outside looking through the window,desperately hoping that someone will notice you are still there.

Great summary. I also think TI can only look in disbelief as a thread about one of our managers and fan having a ruck can attract over 13,000 views. Can you blame him for spending all of his free time on here and not the awful Iron Bru board ?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 45
AndyDarloFC
September 6, 2011, 11:29am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +17 / 0
Approval: +1,695
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Rob Peel
We are both clearly in dire trouble following a horrible start to the season.......
Who would have thought when we were both vying for a league 1 place 4/5 years ago we would be languishing at the bootom of the BSP.  Both beaten by a fairly average Darlo side in the last 2 days long season beckons for both - GOD I HATE THIS LEAGUE

You were god damn awful on Bank Holiday Monday, you can't deny that. But even still, still a long long way to go in this season.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 41 - 45
grimsby pete
September 6, 2011, 6:05pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,800
Gold Stars: 222
The only good thing about this league is, you will get to visit some very friendly village teams that welcome you to their club.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 45
grimsby pete
September 6, 2011, 6:08pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,800
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from siy2k5

But we can get our league status back. You'll always be a 6 fingered, caravan dwelling, sister munching son of a horses bottom.

Thats not very nice siy.

Funny

BUT

Not very nice.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 45
lew chaterleys lover
September 6, 2011, 7:32pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,723
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from gtfc71
Is one of the problems for us as fans that we don't give this league the respect it deserves? There are no end of examples of Conference sides performing with great distinction in the FA Cup against higher opposition.

I have to say, from what I have seen, I believe this league is league 3 in all but name.

If only we could get this division incorporated into the Football League as "League 3" I wouldnt feel nearly as depressed.

Could we start a petition?
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 45
siy2k5
September 6, 2011, 7:33pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from grimsby pete

Thats not very nice siy.

Funny

BUT

Not very nice.

True, but he's a Scunt. A flipping annoying one at that, so it's fair game

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 45
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Imps Fan in Peace

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.