Imps Fan in Peace

This thread currently has 4,719 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Rob Peel
August 29, 2011, 9:10pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / -1
No not a problem was just saying i am jealous or rather have been .....Nothing wrong with a bit of banter after all we still hate you.....Dont want to get too friendly but echo your comments a number of numbskulls who can not keep their mouths shut or keyboard shut
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 45
Rob Peel
August 29, 2011, 9:11pm
Shandy Drinker
Makes me laugh when i keep hearing the likes of Grimsby/Lincoln/Stockport refered to as 'Big Clubs' or 'Big Scalps' - But if you playing Hayes who get a few hundred or Alfreton suspose we are.......!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 45
Marinerz93
August 29, 2011, 9:14pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Rob Peel
No not a problem was just saying i am jealous or rather have been .....Nothing wrong with a bit of banter after all we still hate you.....Dont want to get too friendly but echo your comments a number of numbskulls who can not keep their mouths shut or keyboard shut

Don't worry about getting to friendly, I wasn't going to invite you round for tea or anything.  Last thing I need is a gimp in my living room gawping at my tele and then having a go at me for keeping little people in a box  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 45
ginnywings
August 29, 2011, 9:15pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,143
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Rob Peel
Makes me laugh when i keep hearing the likes of Grimsby/Lincoln/Stockport refered to as 'Big Clubs' or 'Big Scalps' - But if you playing Hayes who get a few hundred or Alfreton suspose we are.......!

We're big scalps to them teams mate.Better get used to it as you will lose to some godawful teams in godawful grounds.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 45
True iron
August 29, 2011, 9:16pm
Guest User
Grimsby and Lincoln big clubs?? Are you sure? Lol
We are the biggest club in Lincolnshire.
Cods and Gimps you both are in the mire.
Reply: 24 - 45
siy2k5
August 29, 2011, 9:25pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from 1888
Grimsby and Lincoln big clubs?? Are you sure? Lol
We are the biggest club in Lincolnshire.
Cods and Gimps you both are in the mire.

But we can get our league status back. You'll always be a 6 fingered, caravan dwelling, sister munching son of a horses bottom.

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 45
Rob Peel
August 29, 2011, 9:30pm
Shandy Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

Don't worry about getting to friendly, I wasn't going to invite you round for tea or anything.  Last thing I need is a gimp in my living room gawping at my tele and then having a go at me for keeping little people in a box  

That is actually very funny....Just when you thought things could not get any worse for anyone up pops the 6 fingered inept excuse for a human being that is True Iron
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 45
Lord Cutler Beckett
August 29, 2011, 9:31pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Quoted from BiloLCFC

Clubs like Braintree and Forest Green are absolutely itching to beat clubs like yourselves.

Not sure you can single out Forest Green, they've been in the BSP for years and know what it takes to get results at this level and will have singled out what it takes to beat failing ex-league sides

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 45
BiloLCFC
August 29, 2011, 9:35pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +23 / -1

Not sure you can single out Forest Green, they've been in the BSP for years and know what it takes to get results at this level and will have singled out what it takes to beat failing ex-league sides

What they've achieved is fantastic but they survive on tiny attendances and are unlikely ever to challenge for promotion to the league. They've done well just to stay at that level in fairness, rather like Macclesfield in League Two.

[img]http://m0.ttxm.co.uk/images/feeds/pa/news/2011/05/18/460x259/N0537981305713203727A.jpg[/img]
When You're Smiling...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 45
mariner91
August 29, 2011, 10:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,654
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from Marinerz93

I wasn't labeling you Rob, I work with a Lincoln fan and have good banter with him.  It's seems we only hear from certain posters after a loss or something happens where they can stir the excrement, pardon my french.

Aryan_crybaby_surrendermonkey_Imp.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 45
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Imps Fan in Peace

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.