This thread currently has 4,723 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
marinerian
August 29, 2011, 10:04pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
FGR and others have only escaped relegation because a club has gone bust, they have had this happen at least once, so have Southport and Alty got 'lucky' a few times!

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 45
Quakerz
August 29, 2011, 10:07pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +9 / -10
Quoted from Rob Peel
We are both clearly in dire trouble following a horrible start to the season.......
Who would have thought when we were both vying for a league 1 place 4/5 years ago we would be languishing at the bootom of the BSP.  Both beaten by a fairly average Darlo side in the last 2 days long season beckons for both - GOD I HATE THIS LEAGUE

We absolutely destroyed you in the first 60 minutes to be fair, and it should have been 6 before you even got a kick of the ball. Then we let you have the last 30 minutes and 7 or 8 pointless pot shots at our net, because we're nice like that.

Can't comment on how good Grimsby are as I haven't seen them but you lot are shiite.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 45
Quakerz
August 29, 2011, 10:11pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +9 / -10
Quoted from Rob Peel
Makes me laugh when i keep hearing the likes of Grimsby/Lincoln/Stockport refered to as 'Big Clubs' or 'Big Scalps' - But if you playing Hayes who get a few hundred or Alfreton suspose we are.......!

Alfreton celebrated like maniacs when they were awarded a penalty against us, let alone when they scored it.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 45
Zmariner
August 29, 2011, 10:19pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +2,130
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from Quakerz

Alfreton celebrated like maniacs when they were awarded a penalty against us, let alone when they scored it.

You are such a know all to55er. Go home you sharp object. I love the way when we sign someone you are first on for some red hot background. Merchant banker no doubt
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 45
True iron
August 29, 2011, 11:06pm
Guest User
Can see you lot relegated this season
Reply: 34 - 45
ginnywings
August 29, 2011, 11:15pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,147
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from 1888
Can see you lot relegated this season

You could well be right but what concern is it to you?

Seriously though True Iron,you make me chuckle with your little digs.You're like one of those kids left outside the pub by his Ma and Pa on a seaside holiday.On the outside looking through the window,desperately hoping that someone will notice you are still there.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 45
True iron
August 29, 2011, 11:36pm
Guest User
Thus is true kid
I seriously want you back up so we can kick your asses again
Reply: 36 - 45
davmariner
August 30, 2011, 12:38am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,935
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from 1888
Thus is true kid
I seriously want you back up so we can kick your asses again

We could have done that in the Lincs Cup but oh wait no? You got beaten by a so called 'tinpot' club....

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 45
upthestripes
August 30, 2011, 9:52am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from ginnywings

You could well be right but what concern is it to you?

Seriously though True Iron,you make me chuckle with your little digs.You're like one of those kids left outside the pub by his Ma and Pa on a seaside holiday.On the outside looking through the window,desperately hoping that someone will notice you are still there.

lol Ginny that's spot on! True Iron is officially my favourite troll for exactly that reason! He somehow manages the complete opposite of making you angry

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 45
NorfolkImp
August 30, 2011, 10:01am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -522
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from mariner91

Aryan_crybaby_surrendermonkey_Imp.

Its gone way beyond that, frankly I can't decide if we're bad enough to match your Braindead performance on Saturday? It clashes on tele with those other chancers on X-Factor who like to humiliate themselves on a weekly basis, so we'll have to see.

Btw: Enjoying your cosy chat on this thread with the Imp equivalent of PC Dodds are we? If the festive matches get changed to some unearthly hour, you'll know who is responsible, eh Mr P  

Private Message
Reply: 39 - 45
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Imps Fan in Peace

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.