ska face
December 5, 2009, 6:48pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,854
Gold Stars: 854
Quoted from NorfolkImp
Many moons ago, I'd have gone to Notts today ..... from experience SCunts and UAF/ANaL have lots in common in that they only fancy it when the odds are 5-1. Beware of those gargolic looking females mind, they'll squeal Nazi and scratch your eyes out and anyone who disagrees with the anarchic/warped view of the world.

Just wish the OB would whack em' as hard as they used to baton us  

Wow, what a real hardman!

I hardly think EDL/BNP supporters can stand there pointing the finger at other people, claiming they have a 'warped view of the world'.
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 102
fans64
December 5, 2009, 6:48pm
Guest User
What have I said ultra left or anti British ever?
Reply: 41 - 102
bladerunnner
December 5, 2009, 6:51pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from dazwev
i'm with you all the way bladerunner, hell never admit he's wrong , because he's an absolute little tosser, and i think 99% of people on here will agree. he just does it for the attention. it's lonely on your own i should imagine.

britain didn't become great because of the likes of him thats for sure.

ignore him.
  yeah your'e right mate, when i see those poor soilders of ours with thier legs blown off and i see clowns like him spouting shite it pushs all my buttons,iv'e got to learn to let it wash over me

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 102
fans64
December 5, 2009, 6:52pm
Guest User
Quoted from 674

Reply: 43 - 102
bladerunnner
December 5, 2009, 6:57pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from 674

how many times have you come on here and accused us ALL of being racists? i think it turns you on to see youself as some kind of morale crusader? i think its deeply dissrespectfull of you to bracket a whole town of people as racists when you probably don't talk to any of us in your day to day life,if you think what im saying is wrong and that your behaviour on here is acceptable then your clearly not worth talking to.which is a shame because i can see your not unintellegent.

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 102
LH
December 5, 2009, 7:01pm

Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,612
Gold Stars: 177
Quoted from bladerunnner

defending our troops against people who like to belittle them even if it is only on a football forum is worthwhile imho, you see im proud of them is that ok with you?

Using the Troops thing as a platform for your hate of Scunthorpe? A bit like what the English Defence League have done today..
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 102
grimps
December 5, 2009, 7:02pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,178
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from ska face

Wow, what a real hardman!

I hardly think EDL/BNP supporters can stand there pointing the finger at other people, claiming they have a 'warped view of the world'.

The EDL ever even existed untill recent times.right wing marches were a thing of the past untill those crazy muslims started playing up.i reckon most of the EDL are just young lads up for a bit of agro that are  getting used by darker forces .id say most of the british public have a little bit of  sympathy for them but could never be arsed to march or would be too embarressed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 102
Marinerz93
December 5, 2009, 7:03pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Fans64 claim that those whose where at the Grimsby and Cleethorpes Cenotaphs were only there because the media were turning up was disgusting to say the least. The other comments were very distasteful too and that's why that thread was removed. People who went to pay their respects and show their support to the family and friends don't need their acts of geniune compassion dragging into the gutter. To me you are traitor and certainly not British.

That's why people on here are now blocking your posts and complaining when others quote you. Banter is one thing but you seem hell bent on all that has to do with Grimsby and you are painting a picture of yourself as a vile, snidey pork pie hat wearing male masturbator who has been a girl private all his life. No one likes Scumthorpe because of girl privates like you and that's why you chebs were voted 10th most hated club in England.

I will put money on you never serving in HM Forces and I will put money on the fact you wear a Pork Pie hat.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 102
ska face
December 5, 2009, 7:06pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,854
Gold Stars: 854
The EDl are a bunch of racist knuckledraggers hiding behind a pathetic veil of opposing muslim extremism. The key term in there is 'muslim'.

"ooh look, we've got black and Asian members so we can't be racist!" Doesn't really explain why large numbers stand around throwing nazi salutes...
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 102
bladerunnner
December 5, 2009, 7:08pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93
Fans64 claim that those whose where at the Grimsby and Cleethorpes Cenotaphs were only there because the media were turning up was disgusting to say the least. The other comments were very distasteful too and that's why that thread was removed. People who went to pay their respects and show their support to the family and friends don't need their acts of geniune compassion dragging into the gutter. To me you are traitor and certainly not British.

That's why people on here are now blocking your posts and complaining when others quote you. Banter is one thing but you seem hell bent on all that has to do with Grimsby and you are painting a picture of yourself as a vile, snidey pork pie hat wearing male masturbator who has been a girl private all his life. No one likes Scumthorpe because of girl privates like you and that's why you chebs were voted 10th most hated club in England.

I will put money on you never serving in HM Forces and I will put money on the fact you wear a Pork Pie hat.

oh you also read his rantings,you see LH seems to think im making it all up to justify a hatred of scunthorpe? he's probably one of fans64's shooting-in pieces

Private Message
Reply: 49 - 102
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › traitors in nottingham today

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.