This thread currently has 9,995 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
bladerunnner
December 5, 2009, 6:11pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from 1mickylyons

I shouldnt be suprised after reading some of his stuff but then again in all fairness his Old Man has probably passed down an hatred of all things Grimsby because of the countless times he has been chased over the Berkely roundabout when the BIG TEAM in Lincolnshire pay them a visit.

yeah thats correct but why is he still on here, jesus christ, freedom of speech is fine but some people need to be tested first before being allowed to use it,he makes my blood boil,if hes hates what we are doing over in afghanistan so mush why doesn't he pick up an ak47 and do something about it.....oh i forgot he "doesn't go to games"  what a sharp object.

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 102
Chrisblor
December 5, 2009, 6:13pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,995
Gold Stars: 243
ska face more like gay face LOL!

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 102
fans64
December 5, 2009, 6:13pm
Guest User
Did I say I hate what is happening in Afghanistan? please stop lying
Reply: 22 - 102
bladerunnner
December 5, 2009, 6:15pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from 674
you have no proof,not even a quote.
Go thump your chest elsewhere

no need, we all saw  what you typed on the now REMOVED thread traitor.  have you no shame? just leave we don't want you on here, you add nothing but hate and ill-feeling at least have the decency to do the right thing and gain some kind of morale fibre.

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 102
ska face
December 5, 2009, 6:15pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,992
Gold Stars: 859
Quoted from dazwev
ska face....... more like excrement head!!!!

Cutting.
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 102
1mickylyons
December 5, 2009, 6:16pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,444
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from grimps

yeah and giving there usual place in the donny end to a cod head ,mind you that wont bother him as scunthorpe has given most of their town away to unwelcome guests  

I can still see the shivering sCunts stood outside the turnstiles in 98 first time ive ever seen Gypo`s sweat amazing what happens when some lets off a party popper and gate opens lol.Not to mention the bog doors on the Rendezvous hahaha
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 102
fans64
December 5, 2009, 6:19pm
Guest User
What did I say ?
You don't know what it is to be truly british and loyal to the crown,you carry on with your Daily style outrage,I'll be a true Brit.
Reply: 26 - 102
dazwev
December 5, 2009, 6:19pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Quoted from 1mickylyons

I can still see the shivering sCunts stood outside the turnstiles in 98 first time ive ever seen Gypo`s sweat amazing what happens when some lets off a party popper and gate opens lol.Not to mention the bog doors on the Rendezvous hahaha

don't you just love travellers!!

<*))))))><
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 102
bladerunnner
December 5, 2009, 6:24pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from 674
Did I say I hate what is happening in Afghanistan? please stop lying

"this parade wouldn't be as well supported if it wasn't for the media hype" your words fans, the difference is we on this board wouldn't dare disrespect a similar event just because it was happening in the town of our FOOTBALL rivals! for intercourse sake can you not see why you drunk people off? im convinced you are either to thick to realise this or you are an evil horrible bitter person,may god forgive you because we won't.

Private Message
Reply: 28 - 102
fans64
December 5, 2009, 6:28pm
Guest User
It's truu,I did say something along those lnes.Does it say
"Haha ,two of you are dead,I hate Britain and the war is wrong"? No I didn't.
As I said,you made that bit up and ignored my point about modern Britain
Reply: 29 - 102
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › traitors in nottingham today

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.