11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
NorfolkImp
December 5, 2009, 6:34pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +11 / -10
Approval: -524
Gold Stars: 11
Many moons ago, I'd have gone to Notts today ..... from experience SCunts and UAF/ANaL have lots in common in that they only fancy it when the odds are 5-1. Beware of those gargolic looking females mind, they'll squeal Nazi and scratch your eyes out and anyone who disagrees with the anarchic/warped view of the world.

Just wish the OB would whack em' as hard as they used to baton us  

Private Message
Reply: 30 - 102
bladerunnner
December 5, 2009, 6:36pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +22 / -10
Quoted from 674
It's truu,I did say something along those lnes.Does it say
"Haha ,two of you are dead,I hate Britain and the war is wrong"? No I didn't.
As I said,you made that bit up and ignored my point about modern Britain

im so glad your'e not one of my friends/family, just apologise for what you said and be a man. it may seem like im going on about what you said but i just can't get my tiny cod-head brain around the fact that people can be so horrible when at the end of the day we are only football rivals,hell i know people in scunthorpe who i think are nice, decent, hard working people, some of the things you say fans is just so strange its like you have a fervent hitler-style hatred for us? its only footy, get a life.   

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 102
LH
December 5, 2009, 6:38pm

Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,673
Gold Stars: 179
Do you have nothing better to do? Seriously?
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 102
fans64
December 5, 2009, 6:38pm
Guest User
It seems your type only understand volence.You're the pride of the Nation
Reply: 33 - 102
bladerunnner
December 5, 2009, 6:39pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from NorfolkImp
Many moons ago, I'd have gone to Notts today ..... from experience SCunts and UAF/ANaL have lots in common in that they only fancy it when the odds are 5-1. Beware of those gargolic looking females mind, they'll squeal Nazi and scratch your eyes out and anyone who disagrees with the anarchic/warped view of the world.

Just wish the OB would whack em' as hard as they used to baton us  

its not normal behaviour to say some of the things he(fans64) says about people he doesn't know

irony................its a bit like brassy,only made from iron!   (baldrick,blackadder)
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 102
fans64
December 5, 2009, 6:41pm
Guest User
I have nothing to apologise for,I never said any of the anti Britain or anti our troop thing you claim.I laid out my world vew to you on another thread ,you ignored it as it showed I was the only real Britain in this conversation
Reply: 35 - 102
bladerunnner
December 5, 2009, 6:42pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from LH
Do you have nothing better to do? Seriously?

defending our troops against people who like to belittle them even if it is only on a football forum is worthwhile imho, you see im proud of them is that ok with you?

Private Message
Reply: 36 - 102
fans64
December 5, 2009, 6:43pm
Guest User
see you lie again,I never belittled out troops.
Reply: 37 - 102
dazwev
December 5, 2009, 6:44pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +10 / -2
i'm with you all the way bladerunner, hell never admit he's wrong , because he's an absolute little tosser, and i think 99% of people on here will agree. he just does it for the attention. it's lonely on your own i should imagine.

britain didn't become great because of the likes of him thats for sure.

ignore him.

<*))))))><
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 102
bladerunnner
December 5, 2009, 6:47pm

Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from 674
I have nothing to apologise for,I never said any of the anti Britain or anti our troop thing you claim.I laid out my world vew to you on another thread ,you ignored it as it showed I was the only real Britain in this conversation

wev'e all read some of your ultra left anti british rants on your own board,even the scunts on there think your a twit,whats your problem? whos upset you in the past? why do you seem to think everyone from grimsby is a nazi, how ridiculous do you think this makes you sound? if you could enter into grown-up debate on these and other issues then maybe you wouldn't look so stupid.

Private Message
Reply: 39 - 102
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › traitors in nottingham today

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.