Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › How would you vote in a General Election?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 69 Guests

How would you vote in a General Election?

This thread currently has 5,733 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
October 16, 2009, 3:27pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.00
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,157
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Manchester Mariner

I wonder how the BNP vote will be effected should they allow membership to non-whites as is being discussed at the moment.

They don't have a choice do they?

Not allowing non-whites is illegal.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 55
ginnywings
October 16, 2009, 3:29pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.00
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,157
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from MOONSTOMP
What we need is a proper ~Right wing party not your mamby pamby BNP and Tories (no different to labour now

Nazi's? Ku Klux Klan?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 55
kamakazebear
October 16, 2009, 5:13pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.63
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +485
Quoted from MOONSTOMP
What we need is a proper ~Right wing party not your mamby pamby BNP and Tories (no different to labour now

we do need a nationalist party that isn't stupidly racist or against something

i may start one, anyone want to lead?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 55
jock dock tower
October 16, 2009, 10:59pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Quoted from mrgrimsby
when will we get devolution and our own parliament like Scotland? Free bloody everything (Gordon Browns fault)!!!!! It's about time the Isle Of Wight Got independence......and England

You've obviously never been north of the border! The things that we have free, are governed by our devolved goverment - care for the elderly etc. The kind of things that a civilised society does.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 55
kingofthekippers
October 17, 2009, 6:21pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.97
Rep Score: +39 / -4
Approval: +6
Quoted from jock dock tower

You've obviously never been north of the border! The things that we have free, are governed by our devolved goverment - care for the elderly etc. The kind of things that a civilised society does.

Yes, and all paid for by the English taxpayer. 55 million people subsidising 6 million - can't be bad.

Mr McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 55
mrgrimsby
October 17, 2009, 8:18pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Quoted from jock dock tower

I have been north of the border many times and to many places but not by choice (Armed forces) but you are missing the point, we, the English have no choice in Devolution and your Scottish MP,s are free to vote on English matters in the Commons which is utter bloody madness, I really wish that Scotland would become totally independent of the UK and have to provide for themselves (Like Eire). We,the English, Would still give you RNLI lifeboats for free as we still do in The Republic of Ireland but that would be about all you would get.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 55
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › How would you vote in a General Election?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.