Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

BAWB and firesticks

This thread currently has 5,435 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
February 19, 2024, 7:57am
Guest User
Quoted from davmariner

You’re also short-changing the club by £10-12 a match given that you’re watching it via VPN rather than purchasing a match ticket and watching it at BP. You should donate the difference to the club every time.

Ultimately each to their own and no one would be having a pop at you about this if you weren’t going around telling people they aren’t true fans.

Jesus wept!  Do you not read all the posts about this.  I have said many times that I cannot be at BP or any other stadiums dues to my disabilities.

BTW, you don't tell me what to do with my money, and also what you don't know is how much money I have donated to the club in the last few years.  If you want to have a go at people short changing the club, as you put it, what about those who are threatening to stop buying a ST and stop going to matches.  I have no problem with that, it's their choice but by your crazy logic they are short changing the club.

Reply: 20 - 82
Mariner_501
February 19, 2024, 7:59am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +14 / -8
Approval: +227
Gold Stars: 27
I’m sure BAWB is a troll. Probably a mid 40s match going able fan who uses this for entertainment
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 82
Guest User
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Shocked…..not. The paragon of virtue is exposed.

Please post something that makes sense.

Reply: 22 - 82
davmariner
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from 123614

Jesus wept!  Do you not read all the posts about this.  I have said many times that I cannot be at BP or any other stadiums dues to my disabilities.

BTW, you don't tell me what to do with my money, and also what you don't know is how much money I have donated to the club in the last few years.  If you want to have a go at people short changing the club, as you put it, what about those who are threatening to stop buying a ST and stop going to matches.  I have no problem with that, it's their choice but by your crazy logic they are short changing the club.

Season ticket holders not renewing aren’t short changing the club. They’re making a decision not to purchase tickets and in turn not see the games. They’re not deciding to find loopholes to watch the game cheaper like you have been.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 82
February 19, 2024, 8:01am
Guest User
Quoted from GrimRob

It violates the terms of service so you are liable to get your account banned, especially if you admit doing so on a public forum.

And just which account would that be?

Reply: 24 - 82
February 19, 2024, 8:08am
Guest User
Quoted from Mariner_501
I’m sure BAWB is a troll. Probably a mid 40s match going able fan who uses this for entertainment

Pathetic.

Reply: 25 - 82
February 19, 2024, 8:11am
Guest User
Quoted from GrimRob

Can you not read? I don't give a toss about you and am making a general point.

What a really nice individual you are!  Where was you when a certain person was openly selling dodgy firesticks on this very forum?  I didn't see any uproar about that, oh but wait, his name wasn't B&WB, so that's fine.

Reply: 26 - 82
MuddyWaters
February 19, 2024, 8:14am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,256
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from 123614

Please post something that makes sense.

Wow! Hypocrisy in a nutshell.
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 82
February 19, 2024, 8:16am
Guest User
This entire thread shows just how toxic this forum has become.  

If you don't get why I can't attend football matches, you should look at the Mental Health thread in Non Football, and my post on 27th November 2023.
Reply: 28 - 82
Hagrid
February 19, 2024, 8:18am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,423
Gold Stars: 534
Quoted from 123614
This entire thread shows just how toxic this forum has become.

Half of its you bloody posting arguing with everyone!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 82
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › BAWB and firesticks

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.