mariner91
February 18, 2024, 8:12pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,658
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from David Frazer
Sorry mariner91 do you really think your rotting dump of a ground can wind me that much.! Come back to me when you have boxes ,a decent pitch and are in the same division.

NOT HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON IS IT !!!!

Yes you’re giving off the air of a man who has a well developed sense of self and a rich, fulfilling life.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 140 - 147
David Frazer
February 18, 2024, 8:17pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +0 / -4
Approval: -489
Gold Stars: 4
Sorry mariner91 do you really think your rotting dump of a ground can wind me that much.! Come back to me when you have boxes ,a decent pitch and are in the same division.

NOT HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON IS IT !!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 141 - 147
David Frazer
February 18, 2024, 8:21pm
Shandy Drinker
Bye for now my fishy friends ,wallow in your self pity !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 142 - 147
tashee69
February 18, 2024, 8:22pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +958
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from David Frazer
Thanks Hagrid ! For your kind words .What comes around goes around !

ENJOY

Enjoy yourself while you can, just like Scunny fans did for a short while. You will be back where you belong soon enough. Let’s see who you’ll be supporting then.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 143 - 147
Grimal
February 18, 2024, 8:32pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,874
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
I've been trying to find some hope since the game finished 5 hours ago, and this is the best I've got..

Thompson looked good, hopefully he's not seriously injured

Vernam was a threat all game

And Rose is good enough to help us get a few more points hopefully

And where are we going to find eight half decent players to play along side of those three.?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 144 - 147
David Frazer
February 18, 2024, 8:35pm
Shandy Drinker
Please tell me tashee 69 ? Wheres that? becauuse i dont know and i will remain supporting my team because most football fans know you only have one team for life !

See you all soon hopefully not at dogshite avenue
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 145 - 147
Maringer
February 18, 2024, 8:47pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,541
Gold Stars: 185
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Were you unimpressed by Hunt at MK, Oxford or at home to Crewe (Artell’s first three games) or just the Harrogate game when they stuck two on him to stop us playing?

I've always been unimpressed with Hunt because, for a technically gifted player, he's sloppy in possession and needlessly gives the ball away too often during games. However, at least he's technically gifted, so has a chance of doing something positive with the ball, unlike our other current midfield options who also give it away needlessly. Hence why I'm saying I'd prefer to see him playing at present.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 146 - 147
tashee69
February 19, 2024, 10:20am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +958
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from David Frazer
Please tell me tashee 69 ? Wheres that? becauuse i dont know and i will remain supporting my team because most football fans know you only have one team for life !

See you all soon hopefully not at dogshite avenue

Because normally, gobby little shits like you are only supporters when the club is successful. You wouldn’t have been the type of fan to come to Blundell Park unless you was doing well. As soon as reality returns, you’ll disappear into the void, never to be heard from again.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 147 - 147
15 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Just Back

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.