Northbank Mariner
January 31, 2024, 8:33am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,474
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from Alan Buckley

Why so defensive when you get called out? Absolute hypocrite you are. Alright giving it to everyone else then doing the exact same as what you lambast others for doing 😂
Absolutely clueless melt.

Ermm......you may want to rethink that, you've called me out for nothing you arrogant fool.
I've said those at the club leaking commercially sensitive information to a member of the public (not quite sure whether you're a member or public tbh) need reprimanding.
The information I've given usnt exactly going against the official secrets act, its a player saying that the unrest is untrue, hardly the finite details of peoples contracts and the clubs financial now is it?...
So, in summary, whoever is leaking the details you "appear" to be getting needs sacking!..simple as....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 64
MuddyWaters
January 31, 2024, 8:45am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,257
Gold Stars: 236
I'd really hoped that we might have got to the point where 'The Relegation Calculator' was history.

Sadly, we're not even at the end of the January window and we've got the prayer mats out - again!
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 64
Mikey_345
January 31, 2024, 9:04am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Approval: +5,383
Gold Stars: 106
Quoted from fishcake63
harrogate proving what a well drilled organised side can achieve , no need to make 10 passes when it's not on they get it forward & play in opposition territory aka hurst mark one

Not to long ago they were in and around us - have gone on a very good run the last few weeks.

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 64
Alan Buckley
January 31, 2024, 9:16am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Approval: -256
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Ermm......you may want to rethink that, you've called me out for nothing you arrogant fool.
I've said those at the club leaking commercially sensitive information to a member of the public (not quite sure whether you're a member or public tbh) need reprimanding.
The information I've given usnt exactly going against the official secrets act, its a player saying that the unrest is untrue, hardly the finite details of peoples contracts and the clubs financial now is it?...
So, in summary, whoever is leaking the details you "appear" to be getting needs sacking!..simple as....

But it’s not for nothing is it?

“I'm not getting into "he said, she said"

Yet here we are now your mates been chatting with a squad member we have to swallow that it must be true because your mate said so. As if the squad member would admit to players hating the manager anyway but I understand you don’t have the general intelligence to work that out yourself.

“ you get defensive every time you are questioned”

Sounds like you again funnily enough.

“ He's miles out, its closer to 500k, his BOC was 350k...”

Is that not the finite details of someone’s contract that you’re spreading misinformation about?

“ Some idiot tweeted about a rumour re player revolt...”

So now you’re some idiot that spouted that there isn’t a player revolt. Do you not realise how profound that is 😂

You’re alright calling everyone else out but can’t hack it when someone stands up to you, typical playground bully.

I love this game ✌🏽
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 64
marinerjase
January 31, 2024, 9:33am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,655
Gold Stars: 147
And I thought Love Island was on ITV…. 🤷‍♂️

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 64
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Tonight’s game

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.