Northbank Mariner
January 30, 2024, 9:58pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,491
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from MarinerDevil

I haven't read anything on here for the past few days, what's this about?

Some idiot tweeted about a rumour re player revolt...
I now have it on very good authority, close friend has been speaking to a squad member, that its absolute bollox, the players have known for a while who Artell wants to keep, those who are surpluss knew a few weeks ago and have not tried to cause upset at all within the group.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 64
ginnywings
January 30, 2024, 10:08pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,147
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from RonMariner
Sounds like Sutton could well have won tonight, which is ominous. We can’t rely on other teams losing every week. We need to start winning.

But they didn't win, just like many games we've had when we said we should have won but didn't.

Still seven points behind us and played a game more.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 64
Alan Buckley
January 30, 2024, 10:14pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Approval: -259
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Some idiot tweeted about a rumour re player revolt...
I now have it on very good authority, close friend has been speaking to a squad member, that its absolute bollox, the players have known for a while who Artell wants to keep, those who are surpluss knew a few weeks ago and have not tried to cause upset at all within the group.

What’s the squad members name please?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 64
Perkins
January 30, 2024, 10:31pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from Alan Buckley

What’s the squad members name please?

What's the squad players name?, whats your source,? who told you? Where did you hear this? Good grief, every bloody time, As if they're going to tell us.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 64
Alan Buckley
January 30, 2024, 10:32pm
Beer Drinker
It’s just that the other day you spouted off saying and I quote

“ Nobody, bar those in the meetings and discussions with the players, the agents and those involved have the full knowledge of what's happening, and if someone is leaking out all the inner workings to a member of the public, they need weeding out and sacking on the spot!!”

Pot calling the kettle black here! I hope you told your friend of your opinion and told him the squad player should be sacked on the spot!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 64
Sigone
January 30, 2024, 10:53pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Saturday:-
Colchester V Forest Green
Sutton V Doncaster

At the other end of the table
Mansfield v Notts County should be a cracker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 64
grimps
January 31, 2024, 4:36am
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,129
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from ginnywings

But they didn't win, just like many games we've had when we said we should have won but didn't.

Still seven points behind us and played a game more.

Crap teams play well and still lose , that's why they're crap.
Trust me , I've seen plenty of them
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 64
Northbank Mariner
January 31, 2024, 7:00am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,491
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from Alan Buckley
It’s just that the other day you spouted off saying and I quote

“ Nobody, bar those in the meetings and discussions with the players, the agents and those involved have the full knowledge of what's happening, and if someone is leaking out all the inner workings to a member of the public, they need weeding out and sacking on the spot!!”

Pot calling the kettle black here! I hope you told your friend of your opinion and told him the squad player should be sacked on the spot!

Where's the leak you buffoon?...he was chatting and asked about the so called unrest and he was told "it was bollox"...its not as though he told him about the latest coming and goings or as I put it "the inner workings" of the club, better luck next time eh?...now go get that ladder so you climb down off your flipping high horse!!..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 64
Alan Buckley
January 31, 2024, 7:28am
Beer Drinker
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Where's the leak you buffoon?...he was chatting and asked about the so called unrest and he was told "it was bollox"...its not as though he told him about the latest coming and goings or as I put it "the inner workings" of the club, better luck next time eh?...now go get that ladder so you climb down off your flipping high horse!!..

Why so defensive when you get called out? Absolute hypocrite you are. Alright giving it to everyone else then doing the exact same as what you lambast others for doing 😂
Absolutely clueless melt.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 64
fishcake63
January 31, 2024, 8:26am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,225
Gold Stars: 62
harrogate proving what a well drilled organised side can achieve , no need to make 10 passes when it's not on they get it forward & play in opposition territory aka hurst mark one
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 64
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Tonight’s game

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.