arryarryarry
November 6, 2023, 5:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,035
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Hagrid

Ah yeah its all down to the Manager, never the players.

Codswallop

Well the players didn't just roll up at BP and say "give us a game mate"

We have data analysis, recruitment managers, 1st Team Manager, Assistant Team Manager, God knows how many coaching staff, so someone must have been keen on signing them.

Either they are crap, or have become drunk off with the tactics and can't be arsed to do what they are told.
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 33
pontoonlew
November 6, 2023, 6:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +37 / -15
Approval: +9,041
Gold Stars: 177
Quoted from Hagrid

Ah yeah its all down to the Manager, never the players.

Codswallop

The players have regressed all season though, that’s showing me that management/tactics are a huge part of it, that has then meant the players confidence has been shot.

I might end the season looking daft but I really do believe we have good players here. Maybe people are nervous given what’s happened in recent history but I just don’t see this as relegation squad, I’ve seen a few of them in my time and these lot just aren’t anywhere near that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 33
toontown
November 6, 2023, 7:39pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,280
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from pontoonlew

The players have regressed all season though, that’s showing me that management/tactics are a huge part of it, that has then meant the players confidence has been shot.

I might end the season looking daft but I really do believe we have good players here. Maybe people are nervous given what’s happened in recent history but I just don’t see this as relegation squad, I’ve seen a few of them in my time and these lot just aren’t anywhere near that.

I think the individual players are better than the position we are in. I think this team, i am very sorry to say, has the appearance of a relegation side.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 33
Croxton
November 6, 2023, 11:17pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,018
Gold Stars: 33
Can we have a moratorium on all player interviews, training videos, pre match pressers and Matchday moments? None of them contribute to results and are often a puerile cringefest. Much prefer Hodo.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 33
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Summer Signings

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.