Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Paul hurst has to go now !!
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Paul hurst has to go now !!

This thread currently has 3,986 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
ginnywings
October 29, 2023, 1:00am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,142
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from arryarryarry

I must have a different view from my seat but for most of the time all I see from Conteh is meandering in front of the back four playing in the main short or sideways passing.

Now there may be a good player there but I have yet to see what he brings to help the team defend or score goals.

Yeah, he's just like that other midfield waster, Didier Deschamps. All he ever did was take the ball off the defence and pass it to the other midfielders. How he won a European Championship and World Cup, I will never know.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 55
GibMariner
October 29, 2023, 2:33am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +1 / -4
Approval: -953
Gold Stars: 21
Quoted from GrimRob
Won't be long before he gets another job I should think. Could be an interesting future day when he's on the opposition bench.

Depends on if he gets a V good pay off.

He can sit there 18 months on full salary. Takes a job and that ends so won’t be in a rush.

For sure his stock is not so good if you look at the Data 😊.

He is on garden leave unless there’s been agreement to give him a massive pay off.

As it stand as with most sackings ( releasing the manager of his duty suddenly) the club will be in breach of employment law. A tribunal would have a field day.
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 55
arryarryarry
October 29, 2023, 4:23am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.72
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,042
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from ginnywings

Yeah, he's just like that other midfield waster, Didier Deschamps. All he ever did was take the ball off the defence and pass it to the other midfielders. How he won a European Championship and World Cup, I will never know.

Yes that's a great comparison, if he's that good why is he playing for us and why aren't we heading for the European Championship. f'wit.
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 55
toontown
October 29, 2023, 8:52am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,279
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from GibMariner

Depends on if he gets a V good pay off.

He can sit there 18 months on full salary. Takes a job and that ends so won’t be in a rush.

For sure his stock is not so good if you look at the Data 😊.

He is on garden leave unless there’s been agreement to give him a massive pay off.

As it stand as with most sackings ( releasing the manager of his duty suddenly) the club will be in breach of employment law. A tribunal would have a field day.

Well it depends what is written into his contract, effectively he's a contractor not a permanent employee.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 55
toontown
October 29, 2023, 9:34am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,279
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from arryarryarry

I must have a different view from my seat but for most of the time all I see from Conteh is meandering in front of the back four playing in the main short or sideways passing.

Now there may be a good player there but I have yet to see what he brings to help the team defend or score goals.

I don't think he's utilised as well as he could be by us, as much down to other players as him, but surely you thought he was playing well in the first half a dozen games or so? He's definitely tailed off though. I still believe he's the player with the most potential sell on value  thats been purchased by the club.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 55
Zmariner
October 29, 2023, 10:39am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +2,127
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from Phil the cod

Some of them are on the pitch cupping us ears, they think it's all over, it is now.
He can cup his P45 to his ear at last.

Noddy strikes again. What an embarrassment
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 55
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Paul hurst has to go now !!

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.