8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
golfer
November 21, 2023, 12:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,437
Gold Stars: 116
Who do Tajikistan play next ?  Is it Kyrgyzstan or Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan or Kazakhstan ?  Also will Ryanair be running cheap flights.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 70
forza ivano
November 21, 2023, 12:44pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,178
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Les Brechin
Lost 6-1 at home to Tajikistan today, in their latest qualifier.

Otis played the full game as far as I can see.

OUCH. That's av. bad result, especially coming after such a good performance v. the Saudis.

It does mean, however, that Otis becomes Grimsby Town's most capped ever player

Congratulations Otis
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 70
Poojah
November 21, 2023, 12:55pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,539
Gold Stars: 1,500
Quoted from golfer
Who do Tajikistan play next ?  Is it Kyrgyzstan or Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan or Kazakhstan ?  Also will Ryanair be running cheap flights.

Away to Kuzikystan, though it looks as though that game will have to be played at a neutral stadium after a peaceful demonstration turned to bloodshed, as members of the Tzilly tribe flooded Kenpau Square in remembrance of the third aniversary of the Hormsburg massacre.

But finally, some good news out of neighbouring Canduzi, as locals there have reached an uneasy alliance with the bordering Trilicabubsywubsydal.

From BBC World Service

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 70
spartacus
November 21, 2023, 1:22pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +165
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Poojah

Away to Kuzikystan, though it looks as though that game will have to be played at a neutral stadium after a peaceful demonstration turned to bloodshed, as members of the Tzilly tribe flooded Kenpau Square in remembrance of the third aniversary of the Hormsburg massacre.

But finally, some good news out of neighbouring Canduzi, as locals there have reached an uneasy alliance with the bordering Trilicabubsywubsydal.

From BBC World Service

Poojah, you must think we were born yesterday. This is clearly made up as there is just no such thing as a "peaceful demonstration" is these far-flung 'Stans!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 70
golfer
November 21, 2023, 5:08pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,437
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from Poojah

From BBC World Service

Sorry Poojah but you've spelt Trilicabbubsywubsydal wrong. Obviously you didn't do geography at school.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 70
BobbyCummingsTackle
November 21, 2023, 7:32pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,275
Gold Stars: 306
Quoted from golfer

They will be but they will land in Hungary.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 70
Fenners
November 21, 2023, 7:57pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +134
Gold Stars: 20
I can't have this counted as our all time most capped Mariner record. Given the opposition and results something needs changing in the recording of these records. Our all-time leading goalscorer guided Wales to the home Nations title. That record cannot be overwritten by this (as much as an achievement it is for Otis). Can we have two records? Am I over-reacting? LOL
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 70
BobbyCummingsTackle
November 21, 2023, 9:22pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,275
Gold Stars: 306
Quoted from Fenners
I can't have this counted as our all time most capped Mariner record. Given the opposition and results something needs changing in the recording of these records. Our all-time leading goalscorer guided Wales to the home Nations title. That record cannot be overwritten by this (as much as an achievement it is for Otis). Can we have two records? Am I over-reacting? LOL

Why can't 'this' count?

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 70
November 22, 2023, 10:00am
Guest User
Quoted from Fenners

It's nothing to do with the opposition or results, it's most capped, end of story.  Are you over-reacting?  I would say yes.

Reply: 68 - 70
Trevor Whymark
November 22, 2023, 11:59am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +15
Gold Stars: 9
Love  this tune  while waiting at away games at Notts county Bradford Stockport Tranmere Swindon Doncaster Slough Forest Green and oh Wrexham  I'm re writing the lyrics  on Otis Khan  adventures from this song great 60's song take my mind off a few defensive mistakes ....

Where Do You Go to My Lovely
/
Lyrics
You talk like Marlene Dietrich
And you dance like Zizi Jeanmaire
Your clothes are all made by Balmain
And there's diamonds and pearls in your hair, yes, there are
You live in a fancy apartment
Off the Boulevard St. Michel
Where you keep your Rolling Stones records
And a friend of Sacha Distel, yes, you do
But where do you my lovely
Your name it is heard in high places
You know the Aga Khan
He sent you a race horse for Christmas
And you keep it just for fun, for a laugh, ha-ha-ha
They say that when you get married
It'll be to a millionaire
But they don't realize where you came from
And I wonder if they really care, or give a damn
Where do you go to, my lovely
When you're alone in your bed?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 70
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Otis Khan

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.