Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Match Thread Wrexham
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Match Thread Wrexham

This thread currently has 21,699 views. Print
21 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Recommend Thread
It Bites
September 16, 2023, 5:06pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,184
Gold Stars: 265
No argument from me today . Before social media this was a shrug your shoulders game and do it should be today
Private Message
Reply: 170 - 208
Azimuth
September 16, 2023, 5:06pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / -4
Approval: +694
Gold Stars: 60
Quoted from zorro_is_a_Mariner

Definitely need to add to squad in January.

We definitely needed to add to the Squad in August to be fair.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 171 - 208
GtfcGarner
September 16, 2023, 5:07pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +30 / -14
Approval: +1,786
Gold Stars: 26
Feel sorry for the travelling fans today. Never ever set up to win, don't mind losing at all but absolutely gutless and did we even test the keeper? Won at a canter and was eating Jelly and Ice-cream from 75 minutes onwards. Recurring theme, dropping a late goal to Bradford, conceding to Walsall... Midtable at best for us this year I think.

Don't think at all for one minute that Hurst should get the sack but he's not going to be the bloke to take us out of this division. All depends on what our 'vision' is in the future. I'd actually like us to go attack teams and be abit risky. Just so frustrating to watch week after week.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 172 - 208
denni266
September 16, 2023, 5:08pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +701
Gold Stars: 132
Quoted from ginnywings

Shut up you bore. How many times are you going to say PH should be sacked, when we know it isn't going to happen?

We lost a football match to a better team, with a much bigger budget. It happens and it will happen again. I can live with it, and I'm going out for a beer.

No way will i shut up while things are as they are . Hurst needs to go he dont have a clue  never has.  sick of the crap he spouts and the teams he puts out and how he plays them .No i dont like him one bit
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 173 - 208
aldi_01
September 16, 2023, 5:09pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from denni266

No way will i shut up while things are as they are . Hurst needs to go he dont have a clue  never has.  sick of the crap he spouts and the teams he puts out and how he plays them .No i dont like him one bit

Here he is…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 174 - 208
Hagrid
September 16, 2023, 5:10pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,413
Gold Stars: 534
Quoted from denni266

Must be all pot luck he’s got us promoted twice then. You sir, are ridiculous
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 175 - 208
ginnywings
September 16, 2023, 5:11pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,132
Gold Stars: 548
I have no qualms about today. We had the majority of possession, but we don't have their strength in depth. They have players capable of playing in League 1 and higher, all over the pitch.

My regrets are not winning at Walsall and Bradford, when we were the better side, which shows where we need to improve. I'm sure PH wanted another striker through the door before the window shut, but the ones that we could sign were no improvement and the ones we wanted chose to go elsewhere.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 176 - 208
ginnywings
September 16, 2023, 5:14pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,132
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from denni266

Just stick to fishing then and tell it to the carp.

We know your feelings as you happen to mention it every other post.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 177 - 208
DB
September 16, 2023, 5:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,021
Gold Stars: 386
It's not that they were brilliant but the manner we failed to defend their goals, especially since we knew they would be sending the ball high into the area.

Hopefully, we should have Rose and Eisa back next week but Pyke is out of his depth. I think it's best to write this game off as poor day at the office and hopefully they'll sharpen up against Crawley next week.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 178 - 208
Mariner93er
September 16, 2023, 5:17pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,738
Gold Stars: 28
Quoted from ginnywings
I have no qualms about today. We had the majority of possession, but we don't have their strength in depth. They have players capable of playing in League 1 and higher, all over the pitch.

My regrets are not winning at Walsall and Bradford, when we were the better side, which shows where we need to improve. I'm sure PH wanted another striker through the door before the window shut, but the ones that we could sign were no improvement and the ones we wanted chose to go elsewhere.

Strikers aren't this mythical thing. They exist. It's up to Hurst to allocate funds accordingly to get the right one in. When we're getting to three windows in and we're still missing out on a striker, questions should rightfully be asked. I get some are overly negative on here, but being positive and apologetic for the sake of it is no more productive than they are.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 179 - 208
21 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Match Thread Wrexham

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.