Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Project Wrexham over already?
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 141 Guests

Project Wrexham over already?

This thread currently has 8,256 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
MuddyWaters
July 26, 2023, 1:39pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,256
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
The injury and win over Man U under 21s was featured on the BBC Football website this morning.  Quoted Parkinson as warning Bishop to stay away from his players.  Parky very angry at .
Losing his talisman to what he regards as a very bad tackle.  It was a friendly as well.

Chesterfield put all their eggs in one basket with one good striker.  Look what happened to them.

I don’t like to gloat when others lose players to serious injury. However I’m prepared to make an exception with the obnoxious Mullin and Parkinson.
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 56
Grantham_Mariner
July 26, 2023, 2:53pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,190
Gold Stars: 51
Also what is To$$er going to do now he can't use a towel to dry the ball ?

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 56
Blundellite
July 26, 2023, 3:49pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +71
Gold Stars: 18
Mullin is a diver and handballing cheat. What goes around comes around
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 56
Morris Minor
July 26, 2023, 3:59pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +0 / -5
Approval: -606
Gold Stars: 12
Karma for Mullin.
Cheated against us in the play-off winning a non-penalty and handling the ball into the net.
However, karma has caught up with him, while he recovers he'll be able to watch the Deadpool movies laid on his sofa.
As for Parkinson the least said the better, terrible attitude in the This Is Wrexham series.
UTM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 56
DB
July 31, 2023, 1:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,021
Gold Stars: 386
It looks as if Wrexham are upsetting a few people. You do have to wonder if their bubble has burst.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne.....just-23-minutes.html

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 56
Mappers
July 31, 2023, 2:03pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,329
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from DB
It looks as if Wrexham are upsetting a few people. You do have to wonder if their bubble has burst.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne.....just-23-minutes.html

I honestly don't think they will start well , to me Notts have a far superior side and have recruited well - are Wrexham still just reliant on that Tozer long throw ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 56
Rick12
July 31, 2023, 2:13pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from ginnywings
Just another two very wealthy men "dabbling" because they can. The world is full of them sadly.

Reminds me of the QPR documentary I saw titled the four year plan a while back. Once QPR got promoted the owners sold their shares and cleared off leaving a trail of sacked managers in their wake as they wanted quick success.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 56
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Project Wrexham over already?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.