This thread currently has 4,764 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
ChannelMariner
June 21, 2023, 10:13am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +52
Gold Stars: 2
I really think Orsi has something about him, I'd personally be gutted if he left- even if not starting he brings energy off the bench and will give tired defences at the back end of games a run around, as well as clearly having a bit of flare as we saw in the Luton game.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 43
Mikey_345
June 21, 2023, 10:53am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Approval: +5,383
Gold Stars: 106
Quoted from ChannelMariner
I really think Orsi has something about him, I'd personally be gutted if he left- even if not starting he brings energy off the bench and will give tired defences at the back end of games a run around, as well as clearly having a bit of flare as we saw in the Luton game.

Agree re Orsi - I've banged on about it before but he scored more than Tshminga in that season he got his move. Doesn't make a career, obviously, but shows there's possibly more there than we have seen.

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 43
Maringer
June 21, 2023, 10:56am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,526
Gold Stars: 185
I think Orsi would probably do better feeding off the scraps of another forward, as he's not suited to leading the line.

I was thoroughly unimpressed for most of the season, but he did well in the Cup run and offered a bit more in the League after that. Still didn't score many, however.

I'd imagine he'll be coming off the bench more often than not so needs to start knocking them in if he's going to get a chance as a starter.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 43
louth_in_the_south
June 21, 2023, 2:47pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 96
I think a decent pre season without injury and the competition he has for his place may inspire Orsi to be a real player next season

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 43
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › How many more senior  players do we need

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.