Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Macca Thank You
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 219 Guests

The last message you viewed in this thread was reply number 8.

Macca Thank You

This thread currently has 13,343 views. Print
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Getyourfactsright
January 15, 2022, 10:42am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +19 / -26
Approval: +196
Gold Stars: 47
Quoted from GollyGTFC

You serious believe that? Players talk to other players (teammates and at other clubs). Some players have big mouths and talk to other people.

Re: Macca. He was the highest earner at GTFC and club captain. We then signed James Hanson on £2,500 a week & Macca had a temper tantrum literally on the eve of the new season (19/20) & Fenty buckled & matched it.

I was told a month or so back that Macca will be leaving at the end of the season. I took it with a pinch of salt as he was still in the team, but he was dropped about a week later.

We will see, but I imagine he’d have to swallow a huge pay cut if he did stay at the club.

I don’t read the board for obvious reason anymore, although it was suggested to take a look last evening  

Your right Matt Hanson was on a bit, but in no way was Macca paid anywhere near that level. He has been a brilliant servant of the club both on and off the field. (For God-sake it’s his testimonial year and doubt we will see many of them in the future, doesn’t that count for something).

It's true in negotiation he pushed me to the wire which I subsequently joked about. (Good on him and a very enjoyable experience indeed). He certainly did not spit his dummy out, and I saw management potential in the way he handled himself 'very astute')

He's a top lad and I don’t believe for one minute he deserves the vile spouted about him by so many on here !!!! by!!!! self-proclaimed supporters??? on this vile forum which drowns and drives rational debate away, because they only see things their way.

Macca, good luck and the very best of wishes to you and your lovely family. I’m sure so many more will join me in thanking you and will always be grateful for the years of stability memories and professionalism that you gave and will continue to give the club and thank you.

Players read these forums and so do owners!!!! shame on you!!!!

Kind Regards
John Fenty UTMM and back to winning ways today for the lads
Private Message
jamesgtfc
January 15, 2022, 10:56am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,814
Gold Stars: 187
I thought you would be taking on board some of the feedback and doing a spot of painting and decorating this weekend John.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 78
Hagrid
January 15, 2022, 11:01am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,989
Gold Stars: 507
Quoted from Getyourfactsright

I don’t read the board for obvious reason anymore, although it was suggested to take a look last evening  

Your right Matt Hanson was on a bit, but in no way was Macca paid anywhere near that level. He has been a brilliant servant of the club both on and off the field. (For God-sake it’s his testimonial year and doubt we will see many of them in the future, doesn’t that count for something).

It's true in negotiation he pushed me to the wire which I subsequently joked about. (Good on him and a very enjoyable experience indeed). He certainly did not spit his dummy out, and I saw management potential in the way he handled himself 'very astute')

He's a top lad and I don’t believe for one minute he deserves the vile spouted about him by so many on here !!!! by!!!! self-proclaimed supporters??? on this vile forum which drowns and drives rational debate away, because they only see things their way.

Macca, good luck and the very best of wishes to you and your lovely family. I’m sure so many more will join me in thanking you and will always be grateful for the years of stability memories and professionalism that you gave and will continue to give the club and thank you.

Players read these forums and so do owners!!!! shame on you!!!!

Kind Regards
John Fenty UTMM and back to winning ways today for the lads

Cant really disagree with any of that
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 78
louth_in_the_south
January 15, 2022, 11:10am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +5,549
Gold Stars: 94
I feel this board has been firmly put in its place .

Not .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 78
Davec
January 15, 2022, 11:13am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
Ahh our dear friend is back!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 78
January 15, 2022, 11:21am
Guest User
Well let's hope he fecks off soon, the cheek he has, preaching to us after the stuff he was allegedly involved in.  Feck off JF.
Reply: 5 - 78
GhostDan
January 15, 2022, 11:21am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +984
Gold Stars: 12
El Vino did flow 🍷
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 78
tarka
January 15, 2022, 11:24am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +891
Gold Stars: 29
Well whether people like it or not, on this occasion JF is right!
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 7 - 78
GibMariner
January 15, 2022, 11:29am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +1 / -4
Approval: -894
Gold Stars: 21
Quoted from 123614
Well let's hope he fecks off soon, the cheek he has, preaching to us after the stuff he was allegedly involved in.  Feck off JF.

Well I hope he doesn’t F/O. Enlightening and refreshing from the one sided spout on here.

Private Message
Reply: 8 - 78
January 15, 2022, 11:35am
Guest User
Quoted from GibMariner

Well I hope he doesn’t F/O. Enlightening and refreshing from the one sided spout on here.

You don't have many posts, maybe you're new.  Anyway JF is far from welcome here.

Reply: 9 - 78
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Macca Thank You

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.