jamesgtfc
January 16, 2022, 1:06pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,815
Gold Stars: 187
Quoted from jaygy
Why can't honest John answer the simple question about the trust shares? If he gave us a simple explanation and reasoning behind why he is keeping the money then maybe we could put it to bed

I think we all know the answer: greed.

Prove me otherwise John.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 78
aldi_01
January 16, 2022, 1:29pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I don’t believe he obtained it illegally, but morally it wasn’t his to take but when he swears blind he’s done nothing wrong there isn’t ever likely to be an answer or apology…

He believes he left the club in great shape and the things he did a good job…whilst he maintains this stance it’s highly unlikely we’ll ever get so much as a ‘I’m sorry, I made mistakes’ without there being caveat like ‘walk in my shoes’ or ‘I was pilloried’ or ‘it could’ve been much worse’…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 78
denni266
January 16, 2022, 6:57pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.82
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +634
Gold Stars: 129
Well that wasted 10 mins reading replies to a nobody
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 78
mariner91
January 16, 2022, 7:34pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,249
Gold Stars: 253
Quoted from Getyourfactsright

Dear Nelly,

I have not seen these before and after having a quick skim its abundantly obvious they are in part factually incorrect. There is no context from others and particularly me, and they seem to be that, mostly of the writer’s opinion and scant information pieced together from here there and everywhere.

Until you walk in another man’s shoes you haven’t of a clue,but what i do know is that I gave the club 20 years of my life with absolute dedication having faced so many unimaginable obstacles along the way, So however people wish to interpret these stories is a matter for them.

Kind Regards
John Fenty UTMM

And virtually all of us wish you hadn't.

Looking forward to a brighter future now Fenty has gone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 78
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
January 17, 2022, 2:47pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.89
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,784
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Getyourfactsright

Dear Nelly,

I have not seen these before and after having a quick skim its abundantly obvious they are in part factually incorrect. There is no context from others and particularly me, and they seem to be that, mostly of the writer’s opinion and scant information pieced together from here there and everywhere.

Kind Regards
John Fenty UTMM

Dear John,

You were notified about the Cod Almighty series by one of my fellow Fishies four months ago.

Your response at the time was, ‘Beacuase i havent read them, dont need to and dont want to’ [sic].

With your history of spurious legal claims and complaints, this is surprising. Maybe the Wirral air is mellowing you. Maybe it’s your lack of success in court in the past. Maybe it’s because the fans aren’t footing the bill for your contrived claims any longer.

Lots of love

Knut

x
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 78
fishboyUTM
January 19, 2022, 12:10am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,046
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from tarka
Well whether people like it or not, on this occasion JF is right!

Course he is. It's disgusting some of the things I've read about James McKeown who deserves better from us supporters. Ten years of service, he'd have had opportunities to move on (especially given John's ludicrous policy of allowing contracts to expire).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 78
aldi_01
January 19, 2022, 5:52am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from fishboyUTM

Course he is. It's disgusting some of the things I've read about James McKeown who deserves better from us supporters. Ten years of service, he'd have had opportunities to move on (especially given John's ludicrous policy of allowing contracts to expire).

Perhaps some of the stuff said about Macca isn’t kind but it’s a forum and much worse has been said about other players, just because Macca has been here ten years doesn’t mean he’s off limits. People have an opinion, just our John, who isn’t right, he merely offers an opinion. An opinion that isn’t valid when you’re morally corrupt and fail to provide explanations to genuine questions…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 78
TAGG
January 19, 2022, 9:27am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,981
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from aldi_01

Perhaps some of the stuff said about Macca isn’t kind but it’s a forum and much worse has been said about other players, just because Macca has been here ten years doesn’t mean he’s off limits. People have an opinion, just our John, who isn’t right, he merely offers an opinion. An opinion that isn’t valid when you’re morally corrupt and fail to provide explanations to genuine questions…

No it's not kind and a lot of it is out and out bullshit.
Because he's been here ten years doesn't put him off limits but it should buy him a lot more respect than has been given by many.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 78
aldi_01
January 19, 2022, 9:35am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from TAGG

No it's not kind and a lot of it is out and out bullshit.
Because he's been here ten years doesn't put him off limits but it should buy him a lot more respect than has been given by many.

I agree to some extent but if we apply that logic, we’d have to be kind to Fenty…

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 78
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Macca Thank You

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.