Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › GB News.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 49 Guests

GB News.

This thread currently has 6,591 views. Print
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Humbercod
February 9, 2021, 1:54pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,487
Gold Stars: 82
Here’s another one!
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s.....ms-over-23433791.amp

Even you Golly cannot justify 250k in expenses, obscene amount!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 118
GollyGTFC
February 9, 2021, 2:49pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,038
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from Humbercod
Here’s another one!

£160,000 of that is staffing costs for a total of 16 people she employs. £52,000 is rent for her accommodation & office- most Tory MPs are fortunate to have "free" office space in their local conservative club building but SNP MP's don't have that luxury. Travel costs of around £32,000. Those three alone total £242,000.

Like I said before, democracy costs money. If you don't allow MPs the expenses to do their job properly then we will all be short changed.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 71 - 118
Humbercod
February 9, 2021, 4:28pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from GollyGTFC

£160,000 of that is staffing costs for a total of 16 people she employs. £52,000 is rent for her accommodation & office- most Tory MPs are fortunate to have "free" office space in their local conservative club building but SNP MP's don't have that luxury. Travel costs of around £32,000. Those three alone total £242,000.

Like I said before, democracy costs money. If you don't allow MPs the expenses to do their job properly then we will all be short changed.

16 Staff to follow her around, who does she think she is Mariah Carey? I would wager that she claims the full staffing limit, and this is the problem, they were banging on about austerity for years but it never stopped some from claiming the full whack.
I heard a story on the radio today about all MPs to receive Laptops to work from home due to Covid, now I’d hazard a guess most if not all already own a perfectly good laptop, but you can guarantee most if not all will still take from the public purse, absolute pigs some of them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 118
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
February 9, 2021, 4:43pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,830
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from Humbercod

I heard a story on the radio today about all MPs to receive Laptops to work from home due to Covid, now I’d hazard a guess most if not all already own a perfectly good laptop, but you can guarantee most if not all will still take from the public purse, absolute pigs some of them.

I know Sturgeon hasn’t quite got her hands on the Trident codes yet but I don’t think we want her using her home laptop for work purposes. Not when Sturgeon knows the Irn Bru recipe.

Better her husband saves that for photoshopping Alex Salmond’s face on to tubby bodies on revenge pörn sites.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 118
ginnywings
February 9, 2021, 8:16pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Humbercod
Here’s another one!

Where she went wrong was claiming the money for justifiable expenses and not for moat cleaning, house renovations, or a nice new house for the pet ducks.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 118
barralad
February 9, 2021, 10:28pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,295
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from Humbercod

16 Staff to follow her around, who does she think she is Mariah Carey? I would wager that she claims the full staffing limit, and this is the problem, they were banging on about austerity for years but it never stopped some from claiming the full whack.

I'll make a last attempt before I give you up as a troll.
Her staff won't follow her around. The majority will be manning offices in the constituency dealing with the casework that being an M.P. attracts. I have no idea what the demographic of her constituency is but like Grimsby I should imagine the work is plentiful.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 118
Humbercod
February 10, 2021, 7:11am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from barralad

I'll make a last attempt before I give you up as a troll.
Her staff won't follow her around. The majority will be manning offices in the constituency dealing with the casework that being an M.P. attracts. I have no idea what the demographic of her constituency is but like Grimsby I should imagine the work is plentiful.

If only you knew how condescending you come across!
As a hard working tax payer I’m right to question discrepancies between our MP’s.
Take Tim Loughton for a random example conservative MP for Eastbourne with a population of over 100,000 yet he only needs 5 staff members!
Just because you can take the full amount doesn’t mean you should.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 118
ginnywings
February 10, 2021, 9:38am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Humbercod

If only you knew how condescending you come across!
As a hard working tax payer I’m right to question discrepancies between our MP’s.
Take Tim Loughton for a random example conservative MP for Eastbourne with a population of over 100,000 yet he only needs 5 staff members!
Just because you can take the full amount doesn’t mean you should.

Perhaps you ought to ask your local Tory MP about tax avoidance. They are experts in the field.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 118
Humbercod
February 10, 2021, 10:58am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from ginnywings

Perhaps you ought to ask your local Tory MP about tax avoidance. They are experts in the field.

I’m often in contact with Mr Vickers, so do tell more Ginny?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 118
ska face
February 10, 2021, 12:57pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,739
Gold Stars: 851
Quoted from Humbercod

I’m often in contact with Mr Vickers, so do tell more Ginny?

https://theferret.scot/tory-mps-back-tax-haven-after-18000-trip/

Perhaps, as a hard working tax payer, you might want to raise this the next time you are in contact with warmonger Vickers.

If you’re not too busy polishing his shoes with your tongue that is.
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 118
12 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › GB News.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.