MuddyWaters
January 25, 2021, 5:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,242
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from DB
The good news there paying Fenty off. But what then we have heard of one concrete fact what they are going to do. We are lured with a new start, the INTENSION of a new stadium on the docks. Decent management running the club but at this moment in time they are also the 3 proverbial monkeys. They have made no communication through the GT, Supporters club or anywhere else hinting what they intend to do.

I would just like to know what their plan is, an inkling, titbit, something please. On one site it said due diligence takes 3/5 weeks so sometime in February the 3 Amigos will take over to do what? Nobody new in for Barrow and I hope for a win.

Before you start to moan at me perhaps you might like to take a look on the "Classic Threads " above under Holloway announced!!. Not one person complain but some PRAISED FENTY for getting Holloway. 12 month later life tells a totally opposite story.

This thread is in no way sticking up for Fenty, but some guidance call it want you, from the 3 Amigos would be nice. As another old saying goes 'be careful what you wish for' because our wish at this moment is no better than a breath of air!

So what say you?

UTM

I say, in the words of a GTFC director, shut up!
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 58
Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie
January 25, 2021, 5:14pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,468
Gold Stars: 15
DB - does it stand for David Brent? Like you he was a total knob. Only difference, at times that character was amusing, unlike you - a sad troll posting increasingly desperate attempts at controversy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 58
DB
January 25, 2021, 5:15pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.48
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,002
Gold Stars: 386

Bloomin ‘eck DB. You’re like a human piñata. Strung up in the window of the ‘3 Amigos’ Mexican Restaurant getting more beatings than Town

Two saying's

Nil carborundum desporandum

And like you

You can't put a good man down

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 58
DB
January 25, 2021, 5:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

I do use my brain, I know these deals take a certain amount of time to ratify and understand that both parties will make any due statements when ink is dry on the contracts, I don't go starting threads just to rub people up the wrong way.
Passion for the club?...my god I've spent a fortune, travelled thousands of miles following this club through thick n thin, sponsored a player amongst other things.

I had no intension or even wanted to rub anybody up the wrong way. I just looked at the position of the entire club. Everybody made a mistake with Holloway. I would not want a similar mistake again, albeit we will be rid of Fenty.

The consortium has been around for a long time, not just since Christmas, so must have some form of a plan for the club. It's not as if Fenty not is going to sell and take advantage consortium plans. The consortium want to bond with the fans, great, so give something to look forward to.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 58
DB
January 25, 2021, 5:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I say, in the words of a GTFC director, shut up!

Codger I always respect your views but please don't bring them into this thread. Their not worth it.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 58
DB
January 25, 2021, 5:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
DB - does it stand for David Brent? Like you he was a total knob. Only difference, at times that character was amusing, unlike you - a sad troll posting increasingly desperate attempts at controversy.

There's a real world with facts in it which you have to accept, like them or not, which is what I posted.

Then is a world of fantasy which you refer to!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 58
Northbank Mariner
January 25, 2021, 5:30pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from DB

I had no intension or even wanted to rub anybody up the wrong way. I just looked at the position of the entire club. Everybody made a mistake with Holloway. I would not want a similar mistake again, albeit we will be rid of Fenty.

The consortium has been around for a long time, not just since Christmas, so must have some form of a plan for the club. It's not as if Fenty not is going to sell and take advantage consortium plans. The consortium want to bond with the fans, great, so give something to look forward to.

My word DB, do some research on Stockwood alone, he's a very skillful, intelligent business man, born n bred Grimbarian. Petit, successful business man and again local.
These boys cannot ever be compared to Fenty, they will have a plan,  a way forward, fan engagement and looking like they've employed an intermediary to do things the correct way in Mark Palmer.
Fenty is the corner shop owner selling dodgy magazines from behind the counter compared to these 3!..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 58
DB
January 25, 2021, 5:37pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

My word DB, do some research on Stockwood alone, he's a very skillful, intelligent business man, born n bred Grimbarian. Petit, successful business man and again local.
These boys cannot ever be compared to Fenty, they will have a plan,  a way forward, fan engagement and looking like they've employed an intermediary to do things the correct way in Mark Palmer.
Fenty is the corner shop owner selling dodgy magazines from behind the counter compared to these 3!..

I totally agree with you, never said anything different. Good news about the new signing, lets hope scores at Barrow. We ALL want the same, but I would like to know something of their intensions. That's all this thread is about.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 58
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
January 25, 2021, 5:39pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +843
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from joe56
DB, why not just refer to them as the consortium? Seriously, what’s this “Three Amigos”all about?

Probably thought up by the same numbnuts who came up with 'The Kasbah' and the 'West End', the name they have come up with for the area around the Bullring where the new cinema is planned
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 58
Bristol Mariner
January 25, 2021, 5:48pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from DB
The good news there paying Fenty off. But what then we have heard of one concrete fact what they are going to do. We are lured with a new start, the INTENSION of a new stadium on the docks. Decent management running the club but at this moment in time they are also the 3 proverbial monkeys. They have made no communication through the GT, Supporters club or anywhere else hinting what they intend to do.

I would just like to know what their plan is, an inkling, titbit, something please. On one site it said due diligence takes 3/5 weeks so sometime in February the 3 Amigos will take over to do what? Nobody new in for Barrow and I hope for a win.

Before you start to moan at me perhaps you might like to take a look on the "Classic Threads " above under Holloway announced!!. Not one person complain but some PRAISED FENTY for getting Holloway. 12 month later life tells a totally opposite story.

This thread is in no way sticking up for Fenty, but some guidance call it want you, from the 3 Amigos would be nice. As another old saying goes 'be careful what you wish for' because our wish at this moment is no better than a breath of air!

So what say you?

UTM

DB - umm..... Fenty I’ve hacked you as know you go by the nickname ‘dodgy bloke’

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 58
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 3 Amigos

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.