6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
moosey_club
January 25, 2021, 4:59pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,213
Gold Stars: 226
I can see it now......the takeover is complete....the consortium do a press release....organise a fans forum to introduce themselves.....fully immersive 3d presentations, virtual tour of the proposed new stadium , revealing the outline planning which is already being submitted to NELC.....open the floor to questions....

"Will I be able to take my flask in"  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 58
friskneymariner
January 25, 2021, 5:01pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,157
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from DB
The good news there paying Fenty off. But what then we have heard of one concrete fact what they are going to do. We are lured with a new start, the INTENSION of a new stadium on the docks. Decent management running the club but at this moment in time they are also the 3 proverbial monkeys. They have made no communication through the GT, Supporters club or anywhere else hinting what they intend to do.

I would just like to know what their plan is, an inkling, titbit, something please. On one site it said due diligence takes 3/5 weeks so sometime in February the 3 Amigos will take over to do what? Nobody new in for Barrow and I hope for a win.

Before you start to moan at me perhaps you might like to take a look on the "Classic Threads " above under Holloway announced!!. Not one person complain but some PRAISED FENTY for getting Holloway. 12 month later life tells a totally opposite story.

This thread is in no way sticking up for Fenty, but some guidance call it want you, from the 3 Amigos would be nice. As another old saying goes 'be careful what you wish for' because our wish at this moment is no better than a breath of air!

So what say you?

UTM

Learn to spell.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 58
DB
January 25, 2021, 5:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,975
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from gytone
FFS, give it time, I'm sure things are going nicely in the background.

Care to put months, days etc. How long in time. Transfers windows up for those that wanted time. Games are going thick and fast but 1 point in 12 and you want time.
Time is a luxury and that is something we haven't got.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 58
DB
January 25, 2021, 5:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Because he's a bit of a div and likes to think he's controversial but makes a t!t of himself...

So where's your passion about the club, personal comments belittle you, it's not me you should think about but use your brain for the benefit of the club.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 58
DB
January 25, 2021, 5:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from friskneymariner

Learn to spell.

I'm pushing 70 and have never learnt; but I take solace that you understand what I mean.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 58
DB
January 25, 2021, 5:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from moosey_club
I can see it now......the takeover is complete....the consortium do a press release....organise a fans forum to introduce themselves.....fully immersive 3d presentations, virtual tour of the proposed new stadium , revealing the outline planning which is already being submitted to NELC.....open the floor to questions....

"Will I be able to take my flask in"  

That's what I call vision, something to look forward to, shame it didn't come from the CONSORTIUM

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 58
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
January 25, 2021, 5:10pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,805
Gold Stars: 552
Quoted from DB

So where's your passion about the club, personal comments belittle you, it's not me you should think about but use your brain for the benefit of the club.

Bloomin ‘eck DB. You’re like a human piñata. Strung up in the window of the ‘3 Amigos’ Mexican Restaurant getting more beatings than Town
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 58
DB
January 25, 2021, 5:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from RonMariner
FFS

And your alternative is what Ron?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 58
ginnywings
January 25, 2021, 5:11pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
The last thing we want on the docks is a stadium in tension.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 58
Northbank Mariner
January 25, 2021, 5:12pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,443
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from DB

I do use my brain, I know these deals take a certain amount of time to ratify and understand that both parties will make any due statements when ink is dry on the contracts, I don't go starting threads just to rub people up the wrong way.
Passion for the club?...my god I've spent a fortune, travelled thousands of miles following this club through thick n thin, sponsored a player amongst other things.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 58
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 3 Amigos

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.