Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunthorpe (A) Match Thread
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 123 Guests

Scunthorpe (A) Match Thread

This thread currently has 42,709 views. Print
33 Pages Prev ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 Next All Recommend Thread
DB
January 23, 2021, 3:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,031
Gold Stars: 390
Scunny manager RH quote "Pride, had to win, could have gone 5/6 up"

Town performance no pride couldn'y care less if they won or lost

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 300 - 326
forza ivano
January 23, 2021, 3:15pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,210
Gold Stars: 265
agree that we missed waterfall. rose and matete looked like they could make a partnership. tbf to williams he looked the most threatening of all our players. hanson looked frustrated with the dross around him. spokes did ok as did hendrie.
harbergam had his poorest game.
lots of possession, defence looked shaky throughout, zilch attacking intent. we are fooked
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 301 - 326
DB
January 23, 2021, 3:17pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,031
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from forza ivano
agree that we missed waterfall. rose and matete looked like they could make a partnership. tbf to williams he looked the most threatening of all our players. hanson looked frustrated with the dross around him. spokes did ok as did hendrie.
lots of possession, defence looked shaky throughout, zilch attacking intent. we are fooked

We're clutching at straws they were rubbish as a team. New guys passable but with crap around them their not going to shine

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 302 - 326
MuddyWaters
January 23, 2021, 3:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,265
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from pdl196
I think we are already down. Utterly clueless. Once we were one down it was already over. I can't even be bothered to pick out any player for being slightly shitter than the rest. I stuck with GTFC buying season tickets for my family right through non league. I've spent £1400 on tickets for this season, plus buying merchandise and ifollow games and monthly ifollow. Cancelling my ifollow this afternoon. Won't renew my season tickets. That's it for me.

I’m exactly the opposite. I will renew season tickets as soon as possible as long as the new owners are in place. Jeez, we’ve spent enough money keeping the Fenty regime afloat, we’re not going to walk out on the club now it might be run properly are we?
Private Message
Reply: 303 - 326
HertsGTFC
January 23, 2021, 3:21pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,956
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from forza ivano

At 3 - 0 up against a sh1t side like us you can understand the Scunny players giving Williams some space and add the fact that he’s a complete fanny he’ll never cause anyone a problem. Like so many of them he’s here because nobody else in the EFL wanted him.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 304 - 326
lew chaterleys lover
January 23, 2021, 3:21pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,732
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I’m exactly the opposite. I will renew season tickets as soon as possible as long as the new owners are in place. Jeez, we’ve spent enough money keeping the Fenty regime a chance, we’re not going to walk out on the club now it might be run properly are we?

Normally I would agree but the prospect of new owners in the National league does not look appealing. I hope to God the league is abandoned below us.
Private Message
Reply: 305 - 326
HertsGTFC
January 23, 2021, 3:22pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,956
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I’m exactly the opposite. I will renew season tickets as soon as possible as long as the new owners are in place. Jeez, we’ve spent enough money keeping the Fenty regime a chance, we’re not going to walk out on the club now it might be run properly are we?

100% agree Old Codger

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 306 - 326
denni266
January 23, 2021, 3:25pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +702
Gold Stars: 132
Lets see.. we need amanager to steddy  the ship..............nope that didnt work.
We need a new left back  cos thats the week side ...........erm  nope  that didnt work
We need Hanson back     to create goals   .........................erm nope that didnt work either
We need a midfielder with energy      .................................erm nope that didnt help either
We need Wright back and fit      .........................................nope that has not helped either
All that tells us is we are crap.. I am 69 and can still run and kick a ball a good bit.  but i would not line up with this lot in fear of dropping to there standard the useless poor excuses for sports people.... Am i mad  your too right i am , even the cat has gone out to get out the way .. angry is not the word
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 307 - 326
GrimRob
January 23, 2021, 3:29pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,422
Gold Stars: 113
Only Boris and his mates can save us now. No doubt he'll come up with some slogan.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Online
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 308 - 326
gytone
January 23, 2021, 3:30pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +1,029
Gold Stars: 8
Incompetent, spineless, inept and loads of other words to describe this bunch of so called footballers, I think 11 people off here could try harder  god I'd love to meet Holloway in a dark alley. Angry does not even begin to describe my feelings for the utter shite served up today.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 309 - 326
33 Pages Prev ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunthorpe (A) Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.