6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Grantham_Mariner
February 24, 2020, 5:39pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,200
Gold Stars: 51
Booked our 3 just after 9am on line. No problems, confirmed before 11am.  

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 55
lukeo
February 24, 2020, 7:51pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,400
Gold Stars: 149
Just been onto their ticket site.. Provided you're going too just watch the football and enjoy the day I can't see why you can't get tickets near the town fans in thhe home end. It let's you do it without any hastle and their are loads of seats available.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 55
Poojah
February 24, 2020, 8:02pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,736
Gold Stars: 1,509
Quoted from lukeo
Just been onto their ticket site.. Provided you're going too just watch the football and enjoy the day I can't see why you can't get tickets near the town fans in thhe home end. It let's you do it without any hastle and their are loads of seats available.

I guess the simple answer is that you can’t differentiate between those who want to go, keep their head down and watch the game and those liable to start trouble.

I don’t know about Scunny’s system, but most clubs require a previous purchase history in order to process tickets for sensitive matches. You may get away with it if, like yourself, you have a non-GY address but expect them to have some sort of measure in place to prevent there being 2,000 Town fans in home areas.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 55
crusty ole pie
February 24, 2020, 8:04pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,382
Gold Stars: 66
Quoted from lukeo

Really from my last visit I remember there was a group of there idiots in the side stand close to the away stand baying for our blood,( they may have got murdered if the town fans could have  got through the security fence ) but even so would not advocate going in there
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 55
LH
February 24, 2020, 8:24pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,592
Gold Stars: 175
Luke’s been away with Scunny before so he’ll be fine.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 55
crusty ole pie
February 24, 2020, 9:02pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,382
Gold Stars: 66
Quoted from LH
Luke’s been away with Scunny before so he’ll be fine.

Oh that makes it ok than Lukeo will protect you all.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 55
February 24, 2020, 10:09pm
Guest User
Dam, just went to get a ticket on-line and out of stock. Pretty crap, looked earlier at work and you needed a code from your season-ticket book so had to wait until I got home tonight.
Reply: 16 - 55
Theimperialcoroner
February 25, 2020, 1:30am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,263
Gold Stars: 102
Have no problem going in the home end if you have to. I sat in the Booby Moore stand when Laws scored, I mean I was shitting it but I’m still here.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 55
AdamHaddock
February 25, 2020, 3:38am

Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +37 / -5
Approval: +2,846
Gold Stars: 26
Has everyone had their jabs?

[img]https://images.app.goo.gl/bymuz36koLHofSn79[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 55
aldi_01
February 25, 2020, 7:19am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Even in the scunny ticket office they’ve been funny fornicators by all accounts.

Scunny supporting mate has ST but brother doesn’t due to work, he’s lived in Grimsby all his life, brother had ST up until 2/3 years ago and they wouldn’t sell him one initially, got all pissy.

Ludicrous that your address should even be questioned...

I suspect there’s gonna be a waiting list by dinner time today, does our online service recognise when it’s reached the allocated number?

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 55
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunny Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.