lukeo
February 25, 2020, 7:57am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,342
Gold Stars: 141
Quoted from LH
Luke’s been away with Scunny before so he’ll be fine.

😂 Seriously im going to take that to my grave aren't i?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 55
Grantham_Mariner
February 25, 2020, 8:03am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,177
Gold Stars: 50
Note to SUFC......

......Squeeze (although it will not be a tight one) the home fans into one stand and we will fill the rest for you.  

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 55
aldi_01
February 25, 2020, 8:37am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I mean I don’t believe we’d fill their ground but I am concerned that some fans may have bought tickets online last night but they’ve actually sold out...

Seriously, does our online system actually know when we’ve sold out. I remember a game last year when a ‘waiting list’ was created because it just kept selling tickets when there weren’t any available.

In scunnys defence I suspect Humberside’s finest have likely suggest they aren’t to give us anymore...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 55
ivanosandwich
February 25, 2020, 9:46am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +1,468
Gold Stars: 16
Quoted from aldi_01
I mean I don’t believe we’d fill their ground but I am concerned that some fans may have bought tickets online last night but they’ve actually sold out...

Seriously, does our online system actually know when we’ve sold out. I remember a game last year when a ‘waiting list’ was created because it just kept selling tickets when there weren’t any available.

In scunnys defence I suspect Humberside’s finest have likely suggest they aren’t to give us anymore...

I don't know the answer to this but would suspect that until you receive a confirmation email response to your online ticket request, don't expect to have a ticket.

I bought mine online yesterday and received a confirmation email which does mention collecting them so I expect that these are confirmed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 55
aldi_01
February 25, 2020, 9:50am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I agree, I believe they took them off sale as they process each order manually (remember when people said we didn’t need to improve the ticketing system).

I suspect most have their confirmation email but it does highlight that a digital system would be more useful in these situations.

I guess that that wanted to go will be going, plenty of people without STs know people with them.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 55
ivanosandwich
February 25, 2020, 10:27am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +1,468
Gold Stars: 16
Quoted from aldi_01
I agree, I believe they took them off sale as they process each order manually (remember when people said we didn’t need to improve the ticketing system).

I suspect most have their confirmation email but it does highlight that a digital system would be more useful in these situations.

I guess that that wanted to go will be going, plenty of people without STs know people with them.

Yes my thoughts too. It's the first time I have used the online system and was quite impressed with the ease of ordering. It was only when I got my email, I realised that a degree of manual effort is required after the initial ordering process.

I ordered online for Colchester the other week, very easy and can print the ticket immediately.

Hopefully these type of things are on the wish list for when the new ground arrives.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 55
Northbank Mariner
February 25, 2020, 11:55am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,443
Gold Stars: 171
Well, I'll be a bit more than p!ssed off if I don't get mine, paid online at 2pm yesterday, money gone out of my bank yet still haven't received a confirmation email!!..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 55
pizzzza
February 25, 2020, 11:59am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,700
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Well, I'll be a bit more than p!ssed off if I don't get mine, paid online at 2pm yesterday, money gone out of my bank yet still haven't received a confirmation email!!..

Check your junk folder (which is where my confirmation was)
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 55
Northbank Mariner
February 25, 2020, 12:02pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from pizzzza

Check your junk folder (which is where my confirmation was)

I've looked in there bud, nothing as yet...😔🤔
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 55
Northbank Mariner
February 25, 2020, 12:08pm
Whiskey Drinker
All sorted....rang the shop and they're there.....got to say our office staff are nothing more than superb, unbelievably helpful and so polite....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 55
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunny Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.