Reply: 31 - 55
Marinerz93
February 25, 2020, 10:27pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
For any of you looking to go in the Scunts home stands get yourself a set of Fancy Dress Billy Bob Teeth Deliverance in the link below, you'll fit in wearing them and don't wash yourself or your clothes for a week, you'll be undetectable to them.  

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fancy.....W699RP6DBQW4S9FB7W63

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 55
GYinScuntland
February 25, 2020, 11:09pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
I got three for the Scunthorpe family stand, two 60 year olds and an under 12, next day they rang me, said cancelled and card refunded as on cross reference with GTFC all my details, name / address / phone number / card details registered with Town.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 55
Davec
February 26, 2020, 7:18am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,440
Gold Stars: 42
Quoted from GYinScuntland
I got three for the Scunthorpe family stand, two 60 year olds and an under 12, next day they rang me, said cancelled and card refunded as on cross reference with GTFC all my details, name / address / phone number / card details registered with Town.

Isn't this a breach of Data protection/GDPR?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 55
Gaffer58
February 26, 2020, 7:20am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 31
Could you just go down to the ground and pay cash, or do they ask for some ID, but if you have a North Lincolnshire address would that pass?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 55
KingstonMariner
February 26, 2020, 7:24am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Davec

Isn't this a breach of Data protection/GDPR?

Depends on what reasons Town give for having your data. If you’ve agreed to the purpose and if the purpose includes sharing your data with other clubs to prevent the risk of violence then they might not have breached the rules.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 55
Marinerz93
February 26, 2020, 9:15pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from GYinScuntland

This depends on who shared what information about you and if you had signed a consent form for your personal data to be used by either club. If all the information Scunny had was your phone number and credit card details and Town have provided your address and you haven't consented to that then it will be a breach of GDPR. If Scunny have used your credit card details, your name and phone number and you haven't consented to that, this could also be a breach of GDPR.

As highlighted above there can be times when your information can be shared however from the onset you have to be made aware of this and usually sign a document or digitally agree if doing something online. Whether you pursue this will depend on your finances so best to get free legal advice before going forward with it. Anyone who holds information about you is obliged to follow GDPR rules and regulations and for them to share your information they have to have your consent to do this.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 55
aldi_01
February 27, 2020, 11:14am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
That may be true but this is GTFC and SUFC (who by all accounts are as shambolic as us in these situations) so who knows.

Remember when Mr Dale was still holding and shared information about fans in banning orders etc without consent?

Not saying worthy club are in the wrong but equally, neither seemingly have a good reputation when it comes to those things...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 55
marinerdazza
February 27, 2020, 11:17am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +4,780
Gold Stars: 81
This is all a bit Minority Report isn't it?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 55
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunny Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.