Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dear mods...
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 336 Guests

Dear mods...

This thread currently has 8,654 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
December 31, 2019, 4:02pm
Guest User
Quoted from Ipswin

Agreed I've blocked him (and his tiresome mad attachments) as Rob has kindly repaired the blocker thingy

Me too, he's just a stupid kiddie troll.

Reply: 60 - 65
HertsGTFC
December 31, 2019, 4:03pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,909
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from forza ivano

Blocked him now, thanks Rob

Same

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 65
Henryscat
December 31, 2019, 4:07pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,395
This thread has gone on far too long without anyone saying it so
I will

NON FOOTY

Panic on the streets of Carlisle, Dublin, Dundee, Humberside
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 65
Marinerz93
December 31, 2019, 4:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from rancido

Obviously you are very forgetful as well. On this thread alone you have accused Stevie " ferrous fingers " Cammack of being a Fentyista. Plus an indication that I may be one in this very thread I have quoted .

So two people, wow oh my, again ista definition: used to describe someone who is a strong supporter of another person, when added to the name of (source Collins and Cambridge English dictionaries)

So with the definition above what is so bad with Fentyista that you find so disturbing enough for you state you are disturbed? Also what other words disturb you so I don't use them in future posts, as I don't want to disturb you further.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 65
rancido
December 31, 2019, 4:15pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,574
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Marinerz93

So two people, wow oh my, again ista definition: used to describe someone who is a strong supporter of another person, when added to the name of (source Collins and Cambridge English dictionaries)

So with the definition above what is so bad with Fentyista that you find so disturbing enough for you state you are disturbed? Also what other words disturb you so I don't use them in future posts, as I don't want to disturb you further.

Last reply to you.You obviously know what a dictionary is for and can also read it. You had already stated you never used the word Fentyista to describe anybody and now admit that you have used it. Don't trouble yourself to avoid words that may "disturb" me as I have no intention of reading your puerile ( you have a dictionary so you can look that one up ),pointless rantings.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 65
Marinerz93
December 31, 2019, 4:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from rancido

Last reply to you.You obviously know what a dictionary is for and can also read it. You had already stated you never used the word Fentyista to describe anybody and now admit that you have used it. Don't trouble yourself to avoid words that may "disturb" me as I have no intention of reading your puerile ( you have a dictionary so you can look that one up ),pointless rantings.

You need new glasses, I asked the question who the anybodies are, as you were indicating there were a few, not that I have never used the word Fentyista. I'm glad you have found the block option, better not read words that cause you to be disturbed, The great thing about dictionaries you can find similar words, I found one for you babyish, I also hope you find your blanky and get to that safe place  

Different story when you were on the ironbru and some of the stuff you posted on there, were you were pugnacious, so agent provocateur or hypocrite,

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 65
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dear mods...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.