Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MuddyWaters, December 26, 2019, 6:04pm
Please block the nob from up the road!
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, December 26, 2019, 6:08pm; Reply: 1
Been slightly amusing for a while but getting annoying now!
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 26, 2019, 6:09pm; Reply: 2
You bunch of babies  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: Ipswin, December 26, 2019, 6:13pm; Reply: 3
If the mods blocked all the knobs there'd be no sodomist left on here, just block him yourself or ignore his drivel
Posted by: AussieMariner, December 26, 2019, 6:17pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Ipswin
If the mods blocked all the knobs there'd be no sodomist left on here, just block him yourself or ignore his drivel

Green tick for you Swin - even rarer than a Town goal
Posted by: Gaffer58, December 26, 2019, 6:31pm; Reply: 5
He has to come on here because the "Blastfurnce" only had about 3 members, he's just looking for a best friend for life.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 26, 2019, 6:43pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Ipswin

Fair point....
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, December 26, 2019, 6:48pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Stevie Cammack
You bunch of babies  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I welcome you with open arms.

It's taken my mind off the excrement football and the fact, thankfully, am not a sweaty inbred from just outside Gainsborough
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 26, 2019, 6:50pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

I welcome you with open arms.

It's taken my mind off the excrement football and the fact, thankfully, am not a sweaty inbred from just outside Gainsborough

Cheers Woz.  Where are you just outside of then?
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 26, 2019, 7:11pm; Reply: 9
Let him stay, the season isn’t over yet.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 26, 2019, 7:29pm; Reply: 10
He's not a Scunt, he is a Fentyista trying to divert attention away from his master.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 26, 2019, 7:48pm; Reply: 11
Fentyista - Viva La Causa!!   Viva El Jefe Fentster!
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 26, 2019, 8:17pm; Reply: 12
Fentyista - Viva La Causa!!   Viva El Jefe Fentster!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/6AaNUnI.gif[/img]

Like a true Fentyista, lurking within hearing distance, reporting back to the supreme representative of all the fishy people.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/mPQ4erX.jpg[/img]
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 26, 2019, 8:26pm; Reply: 13
You really are gloriously loopy.  
Posted by: Stadium, December 26, 2019, 8:28pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Please block the nob from up the road!

Embarrassing asking a poster to be banned when he hasn't broken any of the forum rules as far as I can see??
However many replies have been abusive.
Pot kettle black.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 26, 2019, 8:36pm; Reply: 15
You really are gloriously loopy.  

Thank you Fentyista Wizard, woop woop.

But you chap......

[img]https://i.imgur.com/u7jwuMP.gif[/img]

Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 26, 2019, 9:52pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from Stadium

Embarrassing asking a poster to be banned when he hasn't broken any of the forum rules as far as I can see??
However many replies have been abusive.
Pot kettle black.

Unreasonable and ignorant people like having their own way, and when they do not get it, they throw a tantrum.  If you respond reasonably with counter-points, unreasonable people get angry and withdraw from the debate, and throw insults / foul language / outlandish unsubstantiated claims, then cry to an authority figure, or make ridiculous offers to meet "face to face".  

It really is almost unbelievable how angry some adults get simply due to not getting their own way.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, December 26, 2019, 9:59pm; Reply: 17

Unreasonable and ignorant people like having their own way, and when they do not get it, they throw a tantrum.  If you respond reasonably with counter-points, unreasonable people get angry and withdraw from the debate, and throw insults / foul language / outlandish unsubstantiated claims, then cry to an authority figure, or make ridiculous offers to meet "face to face".  

It really is almost unbelievable how angry some adults get simply due to not getting their own way.

I've generally stopped rising to your inane obsession with town but the reason i offered to meet "face to face" was down to your stupid statement about me being a keyboard warrior.
I'll debate with the best of them, but you continue to be derogatory toward certain fans, calling them "kidder" amongst other things yet I would bet a pound to punch if sh!t they have been on this plant far longer than you ...
So don't say it was a ridiculous offer....
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, December 26, 2019, 10:41pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

I've generally stopped rising to your inane obsession with town but the reason i offered to meet "face to face" was down to your stupid statement about me being a keyboard warrior.
I'll debate with the best of them, but you continue to be derogatory toward certain fans, calling them "kidder" amongst other things yet I would bet a pound to punch if sh!t they have been on this plant far longer than you ...
So don't say it was a ridiculous offer....

Do you remember SuperIron who used to troll in the GT in the halcyon days when comments were allowed on their site? The style is so very similar and it would not surprise me at all ........

Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 26, 2019, 10:42pm; Reply: 19
This is what you had to say prior to me calling you a Keyboard Warrior -

"Don't come on here and be abusive".

"You really are a tosser aren't you...sat there in your goggles and your chicken fillets in hand...do one scum and climb back under your bridge....Like I said, be respectful and so will we, be a male private and you'll get the shite you deserve..."

The names Steve..you wanna get aggressive with me and our fans then take it we will with you...you be reasoned in your approach and so will we..You're demeanor riles me and, if I say so, I don't like you even though I've never met you"

Is that your way of debating Steve?  A career in politics beckons.
Posted by: Mayaman, December 27, 2019, 1:34am; Reply: 20
I'm a little disappointed.  I thought this would be about scooters and parkas
Posted by: PrestwichMariner, December 27, 2019, 8:05am; Reply: 21
I got a lovely Lambretta Harrington Jacket for Xmas! ;D
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, December 27, 2019, 9:22am; Reply: 22
Adds zilch to the forum just throws sly digs get rid
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 27, 2019, 10:02am; Reply: 23
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Adds zilch to the forum just throws sly digs get rid

What do you add Grasserz?  Apart from the fantastic swearing, name calling, and abstract thinking, of course.
Posted by: 137 (Guest), December 27, 2019, 11:05am; Reply: 24
Quoted from Ipswin

I do ignore his drivel, but I did try to block him cos I've never blocked anyone before. Didn't work (** cough, GrimRob..cough **).

The best case for removing him is... for his own good. It's a pretty sad way to get the attention he obviously feels he needs.
There must be better ways he could spend his time if he was banned from here.

But he don't bother me - I don't bite.

Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 27, 2019, 11:16am; Reply: 25
Quoted from 137

I do ignore his drivel, but I did try to block him cos I've never blocked anyone before. Didn't work (** cough, GrimRob..cough **).

The best case for removing him is... for his own good. It's a pretty sad way to get the attention he obviously feels he needs.

An interesting reasoning - perhaps you should also be banned then, as there must be better ways for you to spend your time too?  Volunteering in a Charity Shop perhaps?  

Jesus the arrogance of some supposed adults is breathtakingly hilarious.   ;D
Posted by: forza ivano, December 27, 2019, 11:18am; Reply: 26
I tried to block him too rob, but it wont work and says to contact an administrator. Can you assist the many who wish to make use of this service?
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 27, 2019, 11:20am; Reply: 27
Can't help but wonder if this rush of blocks would cease if GY surge up the table....some real dummy-spitters on here like.    :-/
Posted by: Stadium, December 27, 2019, 11:22am; Reply: 28
Quoted from 137

I don't understand the logic here.
The decision to remove him is made by yourself for his own good??
It's an internet forum btw,everybody has the right to post if the forum rules are adhered to.
You can certainly tell him to spend his time better but he can also tell you were to go- obviously in the nicest way.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 27, 2019, 11:28am; Reply: 29
I love all this cool-for-cats stuff which gets thrown around about "attention seekers".  Obviously the fonzies who say this, don't post on an internet forum as they would like to get replies to their thoughts.  No, of course not.   8)
Posted by: GrimRob, December 27, 2019, 12:00pm; Reply: 30
Quoted from forza ivano
I tried to block him too rob, but it wont work and says to contact an administrator. Can you assist the many who wish to make use of this service?

Sorry but this stopped working a few years ago. I have never got around to fixing it.
Posted by: chrissy, December 27, 2019, 12:34pm; Reply: 31
What harm is he doing ? just ignore him and he will go away.
Posted by: AussieMariner, December 27, 2019, 12:34pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from GrimRob

Sorry but this stopped working a few years ago. I have never got around to fixing it.

Ever considered a job in football club administration? Duck to water😉
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 27, 2019, 2:25pm; Reply: 33
It's obvious Stevie the pretend Scunt is a Fentyista and a right attention whore and he's always banging on about wizards, I didn't know someone could be into the magic that much, but each to their own I suppose.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PQIU8n2.gif[/img]
Posted by: Ipswin, December 27, 2019, 3:00pm; Reply: 34
Quoted from Marinerz93
It's obvious Stevie the pretend Scunt is a Fentyista and a right attention whore and he's always banging on about wizards, I didn't know someone could be into the magic that much, but each to their own I suppose.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PQIU8n2.gif[/img]

Please can you fix the blocking thing Rob, this twit is getting on my mammaries even more than the Cammack bloke with these endless stupid photo attachments

Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 27, 2019, 3:02pm; Reply: 35
M93 - it seems some posters who have been on here many years suspect you are suffering from a mental condition of some kind.  You do come across as very strange.  Genuinely hope you get the right help, if indeed you need it.   :-/
Posted by: GrimRob, December 27, 2019, 5:01pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from Ipswin

Please can you fix the blocking thing Rob, this twit is getting on my mammaries even more than the Cammack bloke with these endless stupid photo attachments

It's not high on my list. My wife has been in hospital for seven weeks and a few more to go before she comes out so other things are ahead of it in the queue. I'll try and remind myself what needs doing.
Posted by: mariner91, December 27, 2019, 5:06pm; Reply: 37
Quoted from GrimRob

It's not high on my list. My wife has been in hospital for seven weeks and a few more to go before she comes out so other things are ahead of it in the queue. I'll try and remind myself what needs doing.

Sorry to hear that Rob. I hope your wife makes a speedy recovery.
Posted by: Stadium, December 27, 2019, 5:44pm; Reply: 38
M93 - it seems some posters who have been on here many years suspect you are suffering from a mental condition of some kind.  You do come across as very strange.  Genuinely hope you get the right help, if indeed you need it.   :-/

Ditto,I did mention this earlier.
Please reach out for help if you require it.
Strangely enough posters are now asking for him to be blocked over you SC.
You couldn't make it up on here.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 27, 2019, 6:10pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from Ipswin

;D

So you quote me and repost the image I put up for Stevie the Wizard  ;D

I pay no attention to your posts of negativity and you are always the first to slag the club off, do I go crying to the mods, no I put my big boy trousers on and ignore your inane rants.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ijFCySS.gif[/img]
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 27, 2019, 6:13pm; Reply: 40

I don't know what medical qualifications they have to make that sort of diagnosis. Maybe you could come with me as support as your delusion of being a Scunt needs addressing too.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 27, 2019, 6:45pm; Reply: 41
Quoted from GrimRob

Sorry to hear that Rob, I wish her a speedy recovery and hope everything goes ok.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 27, 2019, 9:55pm; Reply: 42
Quoted from Marinerz93

I don't know what medical qualifications they have to make that sort of diagnosis. Maybe you could come with me as support as your delusion of being a Scunt needs addressing too.

Ok I'll try a final time - why do you think I am not a Scunthorpe fan?  I already know there can't be any solid reasoning, as I know I am one.  But it would be interesting to see.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 27, 2019, 11:00pm; Reply: 43

Ok I'll try a final time - why do you think I am not a Scunthorpe fan?  I already know there can't be any solid reasoning, as I know I am one.  But it would be interesting to see.

You seem a little mixed, one minute your blowing smoke up Fenty's bottom the next your a wizard, trying to get people to hate on you rather than slating Fenty seems to be what you are all about, you've already been caught out by another poster with the gates baloney you came out with, a true Scunt wouldn't have made that school boy error. You only appeared when Fenty started getting heat.

There are a couple of other posts where you have dropped a clanger but I'm not going to spoon feed you on your errors to make you a better troll.

Prove why your not a Fentyista, especially with all those posts blowing smoke up your masters rear end.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 27, 2019, 11:10pm; Reply: 44
Quoted from Marinerz93

You seem a little mixed, one minute your blowing smoke up Fenty's bottom the next your a wizard, trying to get people to hate on you rather than slating Fenty seems to be what you are all about, you've already been caught out by another poster with the gates baloney you came out with, a true Scunt wouldn't have made that school boy error. You only appeared when Fenty started getting heat.

There are a couple of other posts where you have dropped a clanger but I'm not going to spoon feed you on your errors to make you a better troll.

Prove why your not a Fentyista, especially with all those posts blowing smoke up your masters rear end.

1.  The only praising of John Fenty I have done, has been laced in unmissable (to all but one or two it seems) sarcasm, as he has done a great job for SUFC.  To clarify, this means I think he has done a very poor job with GY.
2.  No I do not call myself a wizard, I call SUFC The Claret & Blue Wizards.  A pretty daft yet harmless terminology to use, of which an old fella I used to work with was fond of saying.
3.  The Gates 'baloney' - I was two years out, the point I made was correct - you do not 'Always' have higher attendances, SUFC have had a higher home average attendance in 9 of the last 15 years.  Not baloney marra, simple fact.
4.  I think Fenty has been getting 'heat' ( ;D) for a lot longer than the last couple of months.
5.  Dropped a 'clanger' you won't 'spoon feed me' with sounds like it is made up in your head tbh.   :-/

Posted by: promotion plaice, December 27, 2019, 11:19pm; Reply: 45

3.  The Gates 'baloney' - I was two years out, the point I made was correct - you do not 'Always' have higher attendances, SUFC have had a higher home average attendance in 9 of the last 15 years.  Not baloney marra, simple fact.

We spent 6 years in the tinpot Stevie where as little as around 15 away fans attended BP on occasion which obviously dragged our home average down.
Your away end was probably sold out at that time.

Posted by: Marinerz93, December 27, 2019, 11:23pm; Reply: 46
Quoted from promotion plaice

We spent 6 years in the tinpot Stevie where as little as around 15 away fans attended BP on occasion which obviously dragged our home average down.

He's not a Scunt, he is a poor Fentyista
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 27, 2019, 11:25pm; Reply: 47
Quoted from promotion plaice

Could really give a flying one either way mate, if I was bothered about bragging about crowds I'd support a different United.  I was just correcting someone making a false statement.  Is that allowed on here?
Posted by: toontown, December 28, 2019, 1:49am; Reply: 48
Sorry to hear about your Mrs Rob, hope she makes a quick and full recovery
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, December 30, 2019, 2:04pm; Reply: 49

1.  The only praising of John Fenty I have done, has been laced in unmissable (to all but one or two it seems) sarcasm, as he has done a great job for SUFC.  To clarify, this means I think he has done a very poor job with GY.
2.  No I do not call myself a wizard, I call SUFC The Claret & Blue Wizards.  A pretty daft yet harmless terminology to use, of which an old fella I used to work with was fond of saying.
4.  I think Fenty has been getting 'heat' ( ;D) for a lot longer than the last couple of months.
5.  Dropped a 'clanger' you won't 'spoon feed me' with sounds like it is made up in your head tbh.   :-/

Just a thought.... do you think your average home attendance was maybe higher for most of those years because the travelling support you attracted to GP is understandably greater the higher up the pyramid you are?

I'm not saying it's the sole reason but the days when we regularly had massive away fan followings to BP would have increased our average attendances...
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 30, 2019, 2:52pm; Reply: 50
"Just a thought", but not an original one.  Check a few posts above your "thought" and you might have realised your "thought" had been made already.

Just a thought from me - some imbecile had stated that GY "Always" had higher gates than the Claret and Blue Wizards.  So, having a thought, I thought I would disprove this nonsense.  Just a thought like.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, December 30, 2019, 4:02pm; Reply: 51
"Just a thought", but not an original one.  Check a few posts above your "thought" and you might have realised your "thought" had been made already.

Just a thought from me - some imbecile had stated that GY "Always" had higher gates than the Claret and Blue Wizards.  So, having a thought, I thought I would disprove this nonsense.  Just a thought like.

Maybe someone had already made the same point... I wasn't aware and if you'd care to point me in the right direction I'd be more than happy to take a look where I need to

When I made my post though it was "just a thought" that occurred to me as I was reading your post.... it wasn't me rebuking what you said in any way.

It was just me looking at possible reasons behind what you'd stated about your average gate being higher than our own

If you want to come across so condescending though, I'll leave it here... it's of no real consequence to me
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 31, 2019, 12:33pm; Reply: 52
Yeah I was out of order there.  Sorry mate.   :-/
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, December 31, 2019, 12:34pm; Reply: 53
Yeah I was out of order there.  Sorry mate.   :-/

Apology accepted (thumbup)
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 31, 2019, 12:38pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Apology accepted (thumbup)

:)
Posted by: rancido, December 31, 2019, 3:36pm; Reply: 55
While I do find Stevie "ferrous finger" Cammack posts annoying and puerile ,I think Marinerz 93 constant use of the word "Fentyista " very disturbing. It's almost like he has a fixation on JF and condemns anybody who does not have the same distaste for him as M93 has.
Posted by: Ipswin, December 31, 2019, 3:44pm; Reply: 56
Quoted from rancido
While I do find Stevie "ferrous finger" Cammack posts annoying and puerile ,I think Marinerz 93 constant use of the word "Fentyista " very disturbing. It's almost like he has a fixation on JF and condemns anybody who does not have the same distaste for him as M93 has.

Agreed I've blocked him (and his tiresome mad attachments) as Rob has kindly repaired the blocker thingy
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 31, 2019, 3:52pm; Reply: 57
Quoted from rancido

Sort of over dramatic thing a Fentyista would say.

ista definition: used to describe someone who is a strong supporter of another person, when added to the name of.

Who are the anybodies I have labelled Fentyista?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VeZshMi.gif[/img]

Ooooooooooooooooooh very disturbing  ;D
Posted by: forza ivano, December 31, 2019, 3:55pm; Reply: 58
Quoted from Ipswin

Agreed I've blocked him (and his tiresome mad attachments) as Rob has kindly repaired the blocker thingy

Blocked him now, thanks Rob
Posted by: rancido, December 31, 2019, 3:59pm; Reply: 59
Quoted from Marinerz93

Sort of over dramatic thing a Fentyista would say.

ista definition: used to describe someone who is a strong supporter of another person, when added to the name of.

Who are the anybodies I have labelled Fentyista?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VeZshMi.gif[/img]

Ooooooooooooooooooh very disturbing  ;D

Obviously you are very forgetful as well. On this thread alone you have accused Stevie " ferrous fingers " Cammack of being a Fentyista. Plus an indication that I may be one in this very thread I have quoted .
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), December 31, 2019, 4:02pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from Ipswin

Me too, he's just a stupid kiddie troll.

Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 31, 2019, 4:03pm; Reply: 61
Quoted from forza ivano

Blocked him now, thanks Rob

Same
Posted by: Henryscat, December 31, 2019, 4:07pm; Reply: 62
This thread has gone on far too long without anyone saying it so
I will

NON FOOTY
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 31, 2019, 4:07pm; Reply: 63
Quoted from rancido

Obviously you are very forgetful as well. On this thread alone you have accused Stevie " ferrous fingers " Cammack of being a Fentyista. Plus an indication that I may be one in this very thread I have quoted .

So two people, wow oh my, again ista definition: used to describe someone who is a strong supporter of another person, when added to the name of (source Collins and Cambridge English dictionaries)

So with the definition above what is so bad with Fentyista that you find so disturbing enough for you state you are disturbed? Also what other words disturb you so I don't use them in future posts, as I don't want to disturb you further.
Posted by: rancido, December 31, 2019, 4:15pm; Reply: 64
Quoted from Marinerz93

So two people, wow oh my, again ista definition: used to describe someone who is a strong supporter of another person, when added to the name of (source Collins and Cambridge English dictionaries)

So with the definition above what is so bad with Fentyista that you find so disturbing enough for you state you are disturbed? Also what other words disturb you so I don't use them in future posts, as I don't want to disturb you further.

Last reply to you.You obviously know what a dictionary is for and can also read it. You had already stated you never used the word Fentyista to describe anybody and now admit that you have used it. Don't trouble yourself to avoid words that may "disturb" me as I have no intention of reading your puerile ( you have a dictionary so you can look that one up ),pointless rantings.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 31, 2019, 4:41pm; Reply: 65
Quoted from rancido

Last reply to you.You obviously know what a dictionary is for and can also read it. You had already stated you never used the word Fentyista to describe anybody and now admit that you have used it. Don't trouble yourself to avoid words that may "disturb" me as I have no intention of reading your puerile ( you have a dictionary so you can look that one up ),pointless rantings.

You need new glasses, I asked the question who the anybodies are, as you were indicating there were a few, not that I have never used the word Fentyista. I'm glad you have found the block option, better not read words that cause you to be disturbed, The great thing about dictionaries you can find similar words, I found one for you babyish, I also hope you find your blanky and get to that safe place  ;D

Different story when you were on the ironbru and some of the stuff you posted on there, were you were pugnacious, so agent provocateur or hypocrite,
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 4:02am