Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dear mods...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 297 Guests

Dear mods...

This thread currently has 8,643 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Marinerz93
December 26, 2019, 7:29pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
He's not a Scunt, he is a Fentyista trying to divert attention away from his master.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 65
Stevie Cammack
December 26, 2019, 7:48pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
Fentyista - Viva La Causa!!   Viva El Jefe Fentster!

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 65
Marinerz93
December 26, 2019, 8:17pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Stevie Cammack
Fentyista - Viva La Causa!!   Viva El Jefe Fentster!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/6AaNUnI.gif[/img]

Like a true Fentyista, lurking within hearing distance, reporting back to the supreme representative of all the fishy people.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/mPQ4erX.jpg[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 65
Stevie Cammack
December 26, 2019, 8:26pm
Lager Top Drinker
You really are gloriously loopy.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 65
Stadium
December 26, 2019, 8:28pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Please block the nob from up the road!

Embarrassing asking a poster to be banned when he hasn't broken any of the forum rules as far as I can see??
However many replies have been abusive.
Pot kettle black.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 65
Marinerz93
December 26, 2019, 8:36pm

Barley Wine Drinker
You really are gloriously loopy.  

Thank you Fentyista Wizard, woop woop.

But you chap......

[img]https://i.imgur.com/u7jwuMP.gif[/img]

Private Message
Reply: 15 - 65
Stevie Cammack
December 26, 2019, 9:52pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Stadium

Embarrassing asking a poster to be banned when he hasn't broken any of the forum rules as far as I can see??
However many replies have been abusive.
Pot kettle black.

Unreasonable and ignorant people like having their own way, and when they do not get it, they throw a tantrum.  If you respond reasonably with counter-points, unreasonable people get angry and withdraw from the debate, and throw insults / foul language / outlandish unsubstantiated claims, then cry to an authority figure, or make ridiculous offers to meet "face to face".  

It really is almost unbelievable how angry some adults get simply due to not getting their own way.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 65
Northbank Mariner
December 26, 2019, 9:59pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171

Unreasonable and ignorant people like having their own way, and when they do not get it, they throw a tantrum.  If you respond reasonably with counter-points, unreasonable people get angry and withdraw from the debate, and throw insults / foul language / outlandish unsubstantiated claims, then cry to an authority figure, or make ridiculous offers to meet "face to face".  

It really is almost unbelievable how angry some adults get simply due to not getting their own way.

I've generally stopped rising to your inane obsession with town but the reason i offered to meet "face to face" was down to your stupid statement about me being a keyboard warrior.
I'll debate with the best of them, but you continue to be derogatory toward certain fans, calling them "kidder" amongst other things yet I would bet a pound to punch if sh!t they have been on this plant far longer than you ...
So don't say it was a ridiculous offer....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 65
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
December 26, 2019, 10:41pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

I've generally stopped rising to your inane obsession with town but the reason i offered to meet "face to face" was down to your stupid statement about me being a keyboard warrior.
I'll debate with the best of them, but you continue to be derogatory toward certain fans, calling them "kidder" amongst other things yet I would bet a pound to punch if sh!t they have been on this plant far longer than you ...
So don't say it was a ridiculous offer....

Do you remember SuperIron who used to troll in the GT in the halcyon days when comments were allowed on their site? The style is so very similar and it would not surprise me at all ........

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 65
Stevie Cammack
December 26, 2019, 10:42pm
Lager Top Drinker
This is what you had to say prior to me calling you a Keyboard Warrior -

"Don't come on here and be abusive".

"You really are a tosser aren't you...sat there in your goggles and your chicken fillets in hand...do one scum and climb back under your bridge....Like I said, be respectful and so will we, be a male private and you'll get the shite you deserve..."

The names Steve..you wanna get aggressive with me and our fans then take it we will with you...you be reasoned in your approach and so will we..You're demeanor riles me and, if I say so, I don't like you even though I've never met you"

Is that your way of debating Steve?  A career in politics beckons.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 65
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dear mods...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.