This thread currently has 8,592 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Stevie Cammack
December 30, 2019, 2:52pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
"Just a thought", but not an original one.  Check a few posts above your "thought" and you might have realised your "thought" had been made already.

Just a thought from me - some imbecile had stated that GY "Always" had higher gates than the Claret and Blue Wizards.  So, having a thought, I thought I would disprove this nonsense.  Just a thought like.

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 65
FishOutOfWater
December 30, 2019, 4:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Stevie Cammack
"Just a thought", but not an original one.  Check a few posts above your "thought" and you might have realised your "thought" had been made already.

Just a thought from me - some imbecile had stated that GY "Always" had higher gates than the Claret and Blue Wizards.  So, having a thought, I thought I would disprove this nonsense.  Just a thought like.

Maybe someone had already made the same point... I wasn't aware and if you'd care to point me in the right direction I'd be more than happy to take a look where I need to

When I made my post though it was "just a thought" that occurred to me as I was reading your post.... it wasn't me rebuking what you said in any way.

It was just me looking at possible reasons behind what you'd stated about your average gate being higher than our own

If you want to come across so condescending though, I'll leave it here... it's of no real consequence to me
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 51 - 65
Stevie Cammack
December 31, 2019, 12:33pm
Lager Top Drinker
Yeah I was out of order there.  Sorry mate.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 65
FishOutOfWater
December 31, 2019, 12:34pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Stevie Cammack
Yeah I was out of order there.  Sorry mate.  

Apology accepted
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 53 - 65
Stevie Cammack
December 31, 2019, 12:38pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Apology accepted

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 65
rancido
December 31, 2019, 3:36pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,449
Gold Stars: 92
While I do find Stevie "ferrous finger" Cammack posts annoying and puerile ,I think Marinerz 93 constant use of the word "Fentyista " very disturbing. It's almost like he has a fixation on JF and condemns anybody who does not have the same distaste for him as M93 has.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 65
Ipswin
December 31, 2019, 3:44pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from rancido
While I do find Stevie "ferrous finger" Cammack posts annoying and puerile ,I think Marinerz 93 constant use of the word "Fentyista " very disturbing. It's almost like he has a fixation on JF and condemns anybody who does not have the same distaste for him as M93 has.

Agreed I've blocked him (and his tiresome mad attachments) as Rob has kindly repaired the blocker thingy

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 65
Marinerz93
December 31, 2019, 3:52pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from rancido

Sort of over dramatic thing a Fentyista would say.

ista definition: used to describe someone who is a strong supporter of another person, when added to the name of.

Who are the anybodies I have labelled Fentyista?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VeZshMi.gif[/img]

Ooooooooooooooooooh very disturbing  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 65
forza ivano
December 31, 2019, 3:55pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.47
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,142
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Ipswin

Agreed I've blocked him (and his tiresome mad attachments) as Rob has kindly repaired the blocker thingy

Blocked him now, thanks Rob
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 65
rancido
December 31, 2019, 3:59pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,449
Gold Stars: 92
Quoted from Marinerz93

Sort of over dramatic thing a Fentyista would say.

ista definition: used to describe someone who is a strong supporter of another person, when added to the name of.

Who are the anybodies I have labelled Fentyista?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VeZshMi.gif[/img]

Ooooooooooooooooooh very disturbing  

Obviously you are very forgetful as well. On this thread alone you have accused Stevie " ferrous fingers " Cammack of being a Fentyista. Plus an indication that I may be one in this very thread I have quoted .

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 65
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.