Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fenty interview (merged)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 229 Guests

Fenty interview (merged)

This thread currently has 14,449 views. Print
14 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Stevie Cammack
December 25, 2019, 9:57pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Xmas day evening and you’re on a Grimsby town forum .... just let that sink in ...... I think I was right gtfc do live in your head , all town aren’t we

And so are you mate, whats your point?  If you think the World Wide Web is limited to a stupid thing like which football team you happen to support, then we have a fairly fundamental disagreement.  Is it so important to you how I choose to spend my free time?  Must admit I'm not remotely interested in how you spend yours.

Why don't you go cry to 'admin' about it 'Grasserz Fun Pub'?  Tell them you don't like it, stamp your feet perhaps?  Shout a bit?  

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 120 - 130
dapperz fun pub
December 25, 2019, 10:11pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from Stevie Cammack

And so are you mate, whats your point?  If you think the World Wide Web is limited to a stupid thing like which football team you happen to support, then we have a fairly fundamental disagreement.  Is it so important to you how I choose to spend my free time?  Must admit I'm not remotely interested in how you spend yours.

Why don't you go cry to 'admin' about it 'Grasserz Fun Pub'?  Tell them you don't like it, stamp your feet perhaps?  Shout a bit?  

I support gtfc that’s why I’m on here you thick girl private , I’m not crying to know one but I think girl privates like you shouldn’t be on here , spin it how you want you’re obsessed by Grimsby town perhaps M93 is right  And btw I’m not your mate
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 121 - 130
Stevie Cammack
December 25, 2019, 10:17pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

I support gtfc that’s why I’m on here you thick girl private , I’m not crying to know one but I think girl privates like you shouldn’t be on here , spin it how you want you’re obsessed by Grimsby town perhaps M93 is right  And btw I’m not your mate

You were mate - crying to admin, like a spoilt child, to ban me.     

If you don't think I should be on here, then thats your problem mate, nobody elses.  Its YOU who keeps breaking the site rules with your somewhat limited cave-man linguistics mate.  

No spin - ok mate?  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 122 - 130
rancido
December 26, 2019, 10:03am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,574
Gold Stars: 96
To get back to the theme of this thread, some aspects of the JF interview have been printed in the GET. He clearly states that MJ used all the playing budget up in the summer and was aware that any recruitment this January would be on a "one in, one out" basis. IMO this was certainly bad planning by MJ not to keep something in reserve in the eventuality of any of the summer signings not working out. As previously mentioned, funds will be made available to acquire 2 or 3 new signings. It will be interesting to see, if AL is still in charge, what kind of players he thinks he needs to strengthen the squad.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 123 - 130
cannylad68
December 26, 2019, 10:10am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +33
Gold Stars: 8
Charles Atlas would be a good start.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 124 - 130
Marinerz93
December 26, 2019, 5:19pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1

Hmm.  Think I'll have to disagree and say that it is, in fact, complete and utter, unadulterated nonsense.  Not exactly out of character for you from what I have read like.     

Scunny fan me mate, and not for the glory as we tend to average a scrap of that once per couple of decades perhaps.  First match was (fittingly) a 0-0 at the OSG versus Scarborough, who held the 'Indian Sign' over us for a good few years.  

Now to back to Fentz and this grassy knoll.....I feel an Ellroy-style novel coming on.  'Grimbarian Taboild' perhaps?  'The Cold Fentz Loan'?  'Fentz Loan Confidential'?  Or perhaps just an ode to the future of (once almost) mighty Mariners, with no alteration required - 'The Big Nowhere'.  

A post with no substance, yes you are a Fentyista and a bad one at that. Your mate has more than out stayed his welcome as a majority shareholder, it's just a matter of time before he gives up the ghost and realises with him and his board at the helm this club is fckued.

You play your little distraction game pretending to be a Scunt, you've been ousted as a obsequious Fentyista, and as you are into wizards, I bet you are going to keep pretending to be a Scunt for some time which is just embarrassing for you.  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 125 - 130
Stevie Cammack
December 26, 2019, 5:34pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

A post with no substance, yes you are a Fentyista and a bad one at that. Your mate has more than out stayed his welcome as a majority shareholder, it's just a matter of time before he gives up the ghost and realises with him and his board at the helm this club is fckued.

You play your little distraction game pretending to be a Scunt, you've been ousted as a obsequious Fentyista, and as you are into wizards, I bet you are going to keep pretending to be a Scunt for some time which is just embarrassing for you.  

The fact you genuinely think there is even such a thing as a "Fentyista" is superb to be fair.  

I've already asked this, but could you let me know when you "ousted" (you mean 'outed' perhaps?) me?  So I can improve my skills for when I join my 5th Column brothers in North Korea, sure you understand.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 126 - 130
Marinerz93
December 26, 2019, 7:47pm

Barley Wine Drinker

The fact you genuinely think there is even such a thing as a "Fentyista" is superb to be fair.  

I've already asked this, but could you let me know when you "ousted" (you mean 'outed' perhaps?) me?  So I can improve my skills for when I join my 5th Column brothers in North Korea, sure you understand.

If I told you how I found you out to be the moronic Fentyista you are where would the fun be in your frustration to pretend your not one. It's obvious you're not a Scunt, you've slipped up on numerous occasions, again a moron like you just spouts but doesn't keep a track of the crap you are spouting. I suggest you go over all your posts, and there you will find someone else on here set the trap you exposed yourself on, a simple trap a real Scunt wouldn't have fallen for, clown shoes.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/0t4E1s2.jpg[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 127 - 130
Stevie Cammack
December 26, 2019, 7:54pm
Lager Top Drinker
Which 'Slip Ups'?  You are a real star you.  

Ponder this Col - how on gods green earth, would me 'pretending' to be a Scunthorpe fan and praising Fenty up for making you lot a shambles, be a clever way of giving Tory Boy a popularity boost?     

Fentz - "Dispatch the asset to The Fishy.  Tell him to pretend he is a Scunny fan & to big me up.  That will make the Grimsby fans love me again!"  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 128 - 130
Marinerz93
December 26, 2019, 8:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Which 'Slip Ups'?  You are a real star you.  

Ponder this Col - how on gods green earth, would me 'pretending' to be a Scunthorpe fan and praising Fenty up for making you lot a shambles, be a clever way of giving Tory Boy a popularity boost?     

Fentz - "Dispatch the asset to The Fishy.  Tell him to pretend he is a Scunny fan & to big me up.  That will make the Grimsby fans love me again!"  

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZUNtTuc.gif[/img]

Everyone can see that you aren't a real Scunt, your fake defence of not being a Fentyista is as weak as kitten urine, you are slipping up pretend Scunt you haven't mentioned being a wizard for like two posts. Keep pretending, who knows how many fishy members will take your bait, just don't expect me to buy into your pretend world of being a Scunt and Wizard after all those moronic slip ups  

Private Message
Reply: 129 - 130
14 Pages Prev ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fenty interview (merged)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.