Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MuddyWaters, December 23, 2019, 6:58pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsxQ8rS28NU
Posted by: Ipswin, December 23, 2019, 7:12pm; Reply: 1
Two or three in not just one in one out Putting money in in the shape of shares to finance that. Hopefully that might shut up a few moaners.

Praises Limbrick highly but reminds us 'its a results based business'. Sounds to me like he would like to give the job to him if he could justify it

No truth in Hardie rumour - thank intercourse for that!

He looks ill to me
Posted by: LH, December 23, 2019, 7:16pm; Reply: 2
The £20 I’ve got on Limbrick seems fairly safe.
Posted by: Civvy at last, December 23, 2019, 7:20pm; Reply: 3
One of his better interviews IMHO.
Let’s see what happens in Jan.
Posted by: friskneymariner, December 23, 2019, 7:31pm; Reply: 4
Not one of his greatest supporters,but he came across very well and very much cares for future of club.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, December 23, 2019, 7:33pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Civvy at last
One of his better interviews IMHO.
Let’s see what happens in Jan.

So the salary cap thing is the vehicle for putting funds aside for loan repayment which explains that away but surely that means you can't afford a drop in attendances? My understanding of that would mean a reduction in budget for next season - which surely no-one wants....or have we got a bit of spare cash kicking around from Chelsea?
Posted by: Davec, December 23, 2019, 7:33pm; Reply: 6
Basically Limbricks job on permanent
Posted by: samg, December 23, 2019, 7:39pm; Reply: 7
Well done John for the honest interview - it's a tough job trying to silence the doubters but you've obviously got a genuine love for the club which I appreciate and I'm sure many others do. Merry Christmas to you and your family UTM
Posted by: davmariner, December 23, 2019, 7:40pm; Reply: 8
Very disappointing that Limbrick seems to have the job. We haven’t scored for 6 games ffs. We’re in deep trouble.

Also sounds like no new owner. Even if there were one, JF doesn’t want to relinquish control immediately. Did he ever want to sell the club?
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), December 23, 2019, 7:48pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Davec
Basically Limbricks job on permanent

Agreed, looks like JF is taking the cheap option once again!

Posted by: moosey_club, December 23, 2019, 7:49pm; Reply: 10
He has to go...end of....
Not only is there a reported fracas/ incident with a fan on Saturday he now admits to going home and kicking his pet cat around....

Shameful.

Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, December 23, 2019, 7:56pm; Reply: 11
Absolutely he has to go, the way he runs the club is a complete shambles.

We got a team that can't score for toffee and we are supposed to be thankful it ain't one in one out, we're perennially shite not due to a dozen managers and hundreds of players but due to the ownership.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, December 23, 2019, 7:56pm; Reply: 12
Soon as he said kick the cat 🐯 I switched off , and agree he looks ill
Posted by: Vance Warner, December 23, 2019, 7:59pm; Reply: 13
If he loved the club more than himself we might have a chance. Unfortunately he will always be a terrible leader due to his total inability to reflect on his faults and relinquish control to those with a better understanding of how to run a football club. Rumours suggest takeover talks are stalling because JF wants too much input still. The fact we are making the same mistakes as ten years ago is unforgivable and putting out a video every time the criticism builds just doesn’t cut it.
Posted by: friskneymariner, December 23, 2019, 8:08pm; Reply: 14
What he needs is a friend who tells him how it,no the sycophants that hang on to his every word.
Posted by: Cricklewoodmariner, December 23, 2019, 8:09pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from samg
Well done John for the honest interview - it's a tough job trying to silence the doubters but you've obviously got a genuine love for the club which I appreciate and I'm sure many others do. Merry Christmas to you and your family UTM

Yes John great stuff and keep up the good work

[img]https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000322933404-2qsvhm-t500x500.jpg[/img]
Posted by: sam gy, December 23, 2019, 8:10pm; Reply: 16
The news is, there is no news. #asyouwere
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 23, 2019, 8:15pm; Reply: 17
I’m not sure there is anything new there TBH.
Posted by: ginnywings, December 23, 2019, 8:20pm; Reply: 18
So, we may be getting new owners, we have yet another site where the mythical ground can arise and next season we will be better. This club is permanently in a holding pattern and everything will be hunky dory at some point in the future. He's as good as admitted that this season is already done, just like every other season for the past 15 years.

It's too late for a vast swathe of fans who are sick of hearing the same old empty rhetoric time and again.
Posted by: smokey111, December 23, 2019, 8:29pm; Reply: 19
TBF he came across well. I have never doubted his passion for the club. A rub of the green, a bit of luck and some reinforcements might see 14/15th but what about next year?

One thing which is nailed on is if AL wins 2 of the next 5 it is his job.

Posted by: Freemoash88, December 23, 2019, 8:30pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from moosey_club
He has to go...end of....
Not only is there a reported fracas/ incident with a fan on Saturday he now admits to going home and kicking his pet cat around....

Shameful.

;D ;D ;D
Posted by: MuddyWaters, December 23, 2019, 8:31pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from smokey111
TBF he came across well. I have never doubted his passion for the club. A rub of the green, a bit of luck and some reinforcements might see 14/15th but what about next year?

One thing which is nailed on is if AL wins 2 of the next 5 it is his job.

2 wins out of 5? It really is a race to the bottom, isn’t it? Is that really your aspiration?
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 23, 2019, 8:32pm; Reply: 22
Excellent opening post, The Fentz has done, and is continuing to do, a marvellous job.  Some people just don't understand their place in the food chain.
Posted by: fishboyUTM, December 23, 2019, 8:40pm; Reply: 23
There are ways and means around the salary cap, just ask the hippy at FGR. Was a decent interview to be fair to him, but results over his tenure speak for themselves. No amount of talk will change that. I don't doubt he cares and I don't doubt the effort and hard work he has put into the club over the years. And to borrow a Fentyism, frankly I'd have got rid ages ago and retired to the Bahamas.

I'm not massively buying this idea that a third party would possibly wish to put seven figures of investment into the club (black hole) with the promise of investing a further eight figures for a new ground without acquiring the major shareholders shares and having immediate overall control. Why would they? Would you? His concern about non local people taking over the club is a valid one though.

People that say he looks ill, his voice is a bit gravelly, he has a cold, it's that time of the year.
Posted by: 137 (Guest), December 23, 2019, 8:51pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from 123614
Agreed, looks like JF is taking the cheap option once again!

Not entirely fair, as JF says he's willing to buy more shares to support AL.

What remains to be seen is whether this is more "Championship in 5 years"-type BS from the club.

If he delivers on what he said, I'd give him a bit of credit.

But the club has lost my trust, so rather than being hopeful I'll just wait and see what January brings.

Posted by: smokey111, December 23, 2019, 8:55pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from MuddyWaters

2 wins out of 5? It really is a race to the bottom, isn’t it? Is that really your aspiration?

At the minute, YES. Are you telling me you wouldn't take 2 victories from the next 5?
Posted by: smokey111, December 23, 2019, 8:57pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from Stevie Cammack
Excellent opening post, The Fentz has done, and is continuing to do, a marvellous job.  Some people just don't understand their place in the food chain.

You need a job/girlfriend/hobby/distraction. You have a genuine unhealthy obsession with how GTFC get on.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, December 23, 2019, 8:58pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from smokey111

At the minute, YES. Are you telling me you wouldn't take 2 victories from the next 5?

I’d take anything at present, doesn’t mean I don’t want more though.
Posted by: Stadium, December 23, 2019, 8:59pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from smokey111

You need a job/girlfriend/hobby/distraction. You have a genuine unhealthy obsession with how GTFC get on.

And another one takes the bait......................
Posted by: Flying Mariner, December 23, 2019, 9:02pm; Reply: 29
"We are building on the knowledge from last season for next season".
Every season we have to give up on and hope for better the next season.
We sign players at the end of their playing career.
When did we last pay proper money for a up and coming player?
We have a squad of "average" players.
As simple as that.
Posted by: smokey111, December 23, 2019, 9:04pm; Reply: 30
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I’d take anything at present, doesn’t mean I don’t want more though.

I agree OC. I was aspiring for the play offs at the end of September, but my current aspirations have been somewhat lowered🙄.  But 2 wins and a draw from 5 games.....I would bite your hand off!!!
Posted by: Civvy at last, December 23, 2019, 9:05pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from smokey111

You do realise he’s not an actual Scunny fan don’t you ?
Posted by: smokey111, December 23, 2019, 9:06pm; Reply: 32

You do realise he’s not an actual Scunny fan don’t you ?

????
Posted by: Civvy at last, December 23, 2019, 9:20pm; Reply: 33
Quoted from smokey111

????

He’s a Town fan on a fishing trip.

And doing quite well  ;D
Posted by: Cambs Mariner, December 23, 2019, 9:21pm; Reply: 34
I am just watching it on playback on BBC1. What the Dickens is it all about?
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, December 23, 2019, 9:23pm; Reply: 35
Let's face it....Fenty is disillusioned in his opinion of what the fans think...
If he thinks we're happy and can see the team moving forward and that all we need is a goal to get us going again he needs to go to Specsavers!!...
We can't and haven't hit the onion bag with any consistency since the end of August...
We have a striker in Hanson who's just not had the service to do what he can do and neither Jolley nor limbrick have changed that fact..
Yes, we applauded the players off on Saturday but that was because we appreciated the hard yards they put in, not the quality of our attacking play...
And, when the loans were mentioned there was a menacing aggression in his tone....and to say it's surplus cash?...invest the bleeding money into getting us moved....not line your own pocket...
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, December 23, 2019, 9:25pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from Cambs Mariner
I am just watching the playback on BBC1. What the Dickens is it all about?

He's mastered the art of speaking a lot and saying nothing... obviously being a politician is beginning to pay off!!..
Posted by: smokey111, December 23, 2019, 9:28pm; Reply: 37

And doing quite well  ;D

Fair point. He hooked another!
Posted by: NorthLondonMariner, December 23, 2019, 9:29pm; Reply: 38
Quoted from fishboyUTM
There are ways and means around the salary cap, just ask the hippy at FGR. Was a decent interview to be fair to him, but results over his tenure speak for themselves. No amount of talk will change that. I don't doubt he cares and I don't doubt the effort and hard work he has put into the club over the years. And to borrow a Fentyism, frankly I'd have got rid ages ago and retired to the Bahamas.

I'm not massively buying this idea that a third party would possibly wish to put seven figures of investment into the club (black hole) with the promise of investing a further eight figures for a new ground without acquiring the major shareholders shares and having immediate overall control. Why would they? Would you? His concern about non local people taking over the club is a valid one though.

People that say he looks ill, his voice is a bit gravelly, he has a cold, it's that time of the year.

Like the club paying him back £250K of his loans, using surplus money that cant be spent on the playing budget and him then buying more shares in the club, the income of which could then be spent on the playing budget?
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, December 23, 2019, 9:32pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from NorthLondonMariner

Like the club paying him back £250K of his loans, using surplus money that cant be spent on the playing budget and him then buying more shears in the club, the income of which could then be spent on the playing budget?

Don't give him any shears for Christ sake - the cutbacks will be even worse.
Posted by: NorthLondonMariner, December 23, 2019, 9:40pm; Reply: 40

Did you not watch the video? To be able to fund more players coming in, he will buy more shares to allow the income to be used on the playing budget. I am not saying it will be £250k, but if it was, then I cant see how that's a bad thing? The clubs books look healthier with £250k of loans no longer showing on the accounts, and £250k shows as income, income that's eligible for use on the playing budget.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, December 23, 2019, 9:42pm; Reply: 41

Did you not watch the video? To be able to fund more players coming in, he will buy more shears to allow the income to be used on the playing budget. I am not saying it will be £250k, but if it was, then I cant see how that's a bad thing? The clubs books look healthier with £250k of loans no longer showing on the accounts, and £250k shows as income, income that's eligible for use on the playing budget.

NLM....its shares not shears bud...
Posted by: Stadium, December 23, 2019, 9:43pm; Reply: 42

Did you not watch the video? To be able to fund more players coming in, he will buy more shears to allow the income to be used on the playing budget. I am not saying it will be £250k, but if it was, then I cant see how that's a bad thing? The clubs books look healthier with £250k of loans no longer showing on the accounts, and £250k shows as income, income that's eligible for use on the playing budget.

Whoosh....
Posted by: NorthLondonMariner, December 23, 2019, 9:45pm; Reply: 43
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

NLM....its shares not shears bud...

*makes crafty edit*  ;)
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, December 23, 2019, 9:46pm; Reply: 44
Hmmm surplus cash, what could that be spent on, well let me think:

Posted by: promotion plaice, December 23, 2019, 9:51pm; Reply: 45

So Mr Fenty is going to give the "tyre kickers" a deadline, let's hope it makes something happen but I'm not holding my breath.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, December 23, 2019, 9:58pm; Reply: 46
Quoted from promotion plaice

So Mr Fenty is going to give the "tyre kickers" a deadline, let's hope it makes something happen but I'm not holding my breath.

So we’ve got cat kicking and tyre kicking in the same interview 🤔
Posted by: Civvy at last, December 23, 2019, 10:05pm; Reply: 47

Then he could use the money for a ‘hedge’ fund  ;)
Posted by: heppy88, December 23, 2019, 10:06pm; Reply: 48
“What I would like to say to the fans is please be patient, please be understanding”
1 year later.......
“What I would like to say to the fans is please be patient, please be understanding”
5 years later.....
”What I would like to say to the fans is please be patient, please be understanding”
15 years later......

Seriously, how many more years are we going to fall for this nonsense?
The man has no intention whatsoever or relinquishing control of GTFC. Please people do not fall for it. His interviews are becoming more polished, he sounds impassioned, Sincere, caring, thoughtful. HE’S A POLITICIAN!! he has not and cannot produce the goods. UTM.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, December 23, 2019, 10:12pm; Reply: 49

Did you not watch the video? To be able to fund more players coming in, he will buy more shares to allow the income to be used on the playing budget. I am not saying it will be £250k, but if it was, then I cant see how that's a bad thing? The clubs books look healthier with £250k of loans no longer showing on the accounts, and £250k shows as income, income that's eligible for use on the playing budget.

Sorry NLM, a bit of gentle leg pulling on my part.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 23, 2019, 10:26pm; Reply: 50
Blah blah blah

All aboard Fenty's happy train

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Gy9zEOQ.jpg[/img]
Posted by: heppy88, December 23, 2019, 10:30pm; Reply: 51
Fifteen years.  One Five.  FIFTEEN. 180 months. 5475 days and in all of that time (7884000 minutes to be exact) what has been achieved at the club? Genuinely, a fair, honest question, what has been achieved?
Posted by: promotion plaice, December 23, 2019, 10:31pm; Reply: 52
Quoted from heppy88
Fifteen years.  One Five.  FIFTEEN. 180 months. 5475 days and in all of that time (7884000 minutes to be exact) what has been achieved at the club? Genuinely, a fair, honest question, what has been achieved?

The floodlights are shorter   ;)

Posted by: MuddyWaters, December 23, 2019, 10:32pm; Reply: 53
Quoted from heppy88

We got some Portakabins.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 23, 2019, 10:33pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from Cricklewoodmariner

Yes John great stuff and keep up the good work

[img]https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000322933404-2qsvhm-t500x500.jpg[/img]

;D

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ClwzAoH.png[/img]
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 23, 2019, 10:35pm; Reply: 55
Quoted from heppy88

You have achieved not finishing above the Claret & Blue Wizards.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, December 23, 2019, 10:38pm; Reply: 56

Correct. It’s been a while since we played Burnley.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 23, 2019, 10:42pm; Reply: 57

And doing quite well  ;D

Am I?  I'll take the "doing quite well" compliment freely offered.  The rest you have got as wrong as wrong can get I'm afraid.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, December 23, 2019, 10:47pm; Reply: 58

The worst 15 years in our history and probably the best 15 of yours. And there you sit riding high, a whole 8 places ahead of us.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, December 23, 2019, 10:48pm; Reply: 59

Are gtfc  living in your head ? I've never been on a scunt  msg board because I have no interest in them why are you on here you six fingered fuk
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 23, 2019, 10:48pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Correct. It’s been a while since we played Burnley.

Them too I suppose.  Probably West Ham & VIlla as well.  And certainly those Bellicose Beacons of Unity in Claret & Blue, Scunthorpe United Football Club.  Bow you proles, bow down!
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 23, 2019, 10:49pm; Reply: 61
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

The worst 15 years in our history and probably the best 15 of yours. And there you sit riding high, a whole 8 places ahead of us.

If you win the Derby by a nose you still win the Derby Rodders.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 23, 2019, 10:52pm; Reply: 62

Aren't you a little too old for wizards or is that what your into so you have something to talk to your target audience when you are out and about.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 23, 2019, 10:53pm; Reply: 63
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

Are gtfc  living in your head ? I've never been on a scunt  msg board because I have no interest in them why are you on here you six fingered fuk

It's a Town fan on a fishing trip.
Posted by: fishboyUTM, December 23, 2019, 10:56pm; Reply: 64

Like the club paying him back £250K of his loans, using surplus money that cant be spent on the playing budget and him then buying more shares in the club, the income of which could then be spent on the playing budget?

He could have converted his benign loan (that anchor around the clubs neck) into shares whenever he wanted.
Posted by: forza ivano, December 23, 2019, 10:58pm; Reply: 65
Quoted from Marinerz93
Blah blah blah

All aboard Fenty's happy train

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Gy9zEOQ.jpg[/img]

Think little'un is actually sat on Fenty's bus , you know the bus that he was putting the wheels on, but 5 minutes later they were in danger of falling off :)
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 23, 2019, 11:01pm; Reply: 66

More foul language, more mindless abuse.  Are you still crying to "admin" to remove my account sunshine?   ;D
Posted by: forza ivano, December 23, 2019, 11:01pm; Reply: 67
Quoted from MuddyWaters

We got some Portakabins.

And not just any old Portakabins.ours are State Of The Art Portakabins, so there Heppy.Put that in your pipe and smoke it 8) 8) 8)
Posted by: denni266, December 23, 2019, 11:05pm; Reply: 68
Sounds like there are targets in view for players. The trouble is will they come here and they have to be team players not squad players
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, December 23, 2019, 11:09pm; Reply: 69
Quoted from Marinerz93

It's a Town fan on a fishing trip.

he’s a girl private whatever he is 👍 a really sad one
Posted by: NorthLondonMariner, December 23, 2019, 11:11pm; Reply: 70
Quoted from fishboyUTM

He could have converted his benign loan (that anchor around the clubs neck) into shares whenever he wanted.

But that would have no effect at all on the clubs turnover, would it? There would be no income. By paying him back part of his loan with surplus money we cant use on the playing budget, then him buying more shares with that money there is income that can be used on the playing budget & a reduction in the loan.
Posted by: forza ivano, December 23, 2019, 11:49pm; Reply: 71
It's just Groundhog Day isn't it? Nothing ever changes, and with the conditions Fenty is putting on the deal nothing ever will change.
what serious investor is ever going to agree to those terms?
We just exist to simply do enough to make a profit so the club survives and can pay back some of his loans, and in the meantime hope that we steer clear of relegation and that  'something comes up'.
No wonder the local fans are giving up in their droves.
Posted by: grimsby pete, December 23, 2019, 11:52pm; Reply: 72
So he takes  200'000 out and buys 200.000 shares which can be used on the players budget can only be a good thing.

Fair play to him I am not his biggest fan but that came across ok to me.
Posted by: mimma, December 24, 2019, 12:02am; Reply: 73
Could someone please explain how a football club can have surplus money, but cannot spend it on its core business by buying players? I find this utterly baffling!

My understanding is that Fenty gets round it by taking some money out to payback some of his loans, and then using it to buy shares from the club which then can be used to fund players.

I guess this is what you get when accountants are put in charge of running football.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 24, 2019, 12:08am; Reply: 74

And you appear to be a foul-mouthed barely-literate missing link throwback type character.  But who am I to judge Mr. Cry-Baby?   ;)
Posted by: NorthLondonMariner, December 24, 2019, 12:19am; Reply: 75
Quoted from mimma
Could someone please explain how a football club can have surplus money, but cannot spend it on its core business by buying players? I find this utterly baffling!

My understanding is that Fenty gets round it by taking some money out to payback some of his loans, and then using it to buy shares from the club which then can be used to fund players.

I guess this is what you get when accountants are put in charge of running football.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/appendix-5---financial-fair-play-regulations/
Posted by: OllieGTFC, December 24, 2019, 12:30am; Reply: 76
Absolute joke of a club again, sort it out at the top then down to the bottom but at the minute one place we are going again is back to non league and probably worst this time round, we are a laughing stock
Posted by: Zmariner, December 24, 2019, 12:35am; Reply: 77
Quoted from forza ivano
It's just Groundhog Day isn't it? Nothing ever changes, and with the conditions Fenty is putting on the deal nothing ever will change.
what serious investor is ever going to agree to those terms?
We just exist to simply do enough to make a profit so the club survives and can pay back some of his loans, and in the meantime hope that we steer clear of relegation and that  'something comes up'.
No wonder the local fans are giving up in their droves.

There is nobody looking to buy a league 2 football club. This is just the reality of it. Not great, could be better, could be worse. JF takes all the crap and continues to support, with this much abuse many would bail out not keep plugging away, it is a thankless task for sure utm
Posted by: buckstown, December 24, 2019, 12:49am; Reply: 78
I'm not sure I've ever heard someone in a position of senior management so desperate for an interim to succeed. It's like Neil Woods again, just pretend everything is going to be ok so I can avoid making a decision and/or spend any more money.
In summary, he's lifted a cloud and if Northampton hadn't scored and we had!!! If we'd scored against Newport, Cheltenham, Carlisle or Scunthorpe we would have been ok. If we hadn't given goals away against Swindon we would have got a point.
But we didn't for crying out loud, and although I'd love AL to be a success how long do you carry on gambling.
It's so depressing...
Posted by: 1542 (Guest), December 24, 2019, 5:53am; Reply: 79
Quoted from ginnywings
So, we may be getting new owners, we have yet another site where the mythical ground can arise and next season we will be better. This club is permanently in a holding pattern and everything will be hunky dory at some point in the future. He's as good as admitted that this season is already done, just like every other season for the past 15 years.

It's too late for a vast swathe of fans who are sick of hearing the same old empty rhetoric time and again.

But he has quite happily taken nearly 3000 honest fans money with a ‘pushing for the play-offs this season’ quote.
Kicking back now and taking the cheap option is criminal on all those ST holders.

If nothing changes now, I very much doubt there will be more than 1500 ST sold next season. On the flip side, I am sure that this number would rise dramatically, if timed with his departure from the Club.

He has destroyed the Club........

Posted by: 123614 (Guest), December 24, 2019, 8:12am; Reply: 80

Them too I suppose.  Probably West Ham & VIlla as well.  And certainly those Bellicose Beacons of Unity in Claret & Blue, Scunthorpe United Football Club.  Bow you proles, bow down!

Have your scruffy sewer dwellers ever been in the top tier of the Football League?  Or the semi final of the FA Cup!
Posted by: Mendonca1995, December 24, 2019, 8:32am; Reply: 81
Quoted from buckstown
I'm not sure I've ever heard someone in a position of senior management so desperate for an interim to succeed. It's like Neil Woods again, just pretend everything is going to be ok so I can avoid making a decision and/or spend any more money.
In summary, he's lifted a cloud and if Northampton hadn't scored and we had!!! If we'd scored against Newport, Cheltenham, Carlisle or Scunthorpe we would have been ok. If we hadn't given goals away against Swindon we would have got a point.
But we didn't for crying out loud, and although I'd love AL to be a success how long do you carry on gambling.
It's so depressing...

Fully agree we are in desperate need of a new manager new ideas to give the players a much needed rocket up their ar@e, this lifted the cloud boll@cks is that really what we all have to look forward too!!!! Frankly it’s not acceptable we haven’t scored in 3 months ffs and nothing’s changed you need to open your eyes John and wake up, since AL has taken the reigns admittedly it has slightly improved but as much as he is a nice guy this that and the other he’s a coach and not a manager, we imo desperately need a manager with some proven experience and authority quickly, how about putting those new shares into a proven manager to sort this sh!t out, this talk of we nearly scored here we did nearly that there is simply not good enough/acceptable we’ve had all this for years !!! we sneaked back into the football league after 6 torrid years and (at the moment) it looks as though we are relying on Macclesfield getting docked points and burys expulsion from the league by not going down this is serious relegation form how embarrassing is that and what happens next season ??? It might sound like a rant but it’s genuinely not I’m just another fan in a long long queue that again is worried about the state of the football club on and off the pitch, imo we have some of the best fans in the country here that travel far and beyond to watch us week in week out and a lot of them are getting fed up, we will never give up supporting our club but at the moment it’s just not good enough and is very worrying sort it out and give us something to get excited about, have merry Xmas everyone and as always UTM ⚫️⚪️
Posted by: bax, December 24, 2019, 8:39am; Reply: 82
Only Grimsby Town could ever appoint a manager who failed the interim period. Fenty NEVER learns his lesson does he?

It’s a results business. You’re only ever six games from the sack. I wonder who said both of those things?

I am sure AL is a lovely bloke but if this out of touch board appoints him crowds will drop off and give up if they haven’t already. We will forever go backwards with these idiots in charge.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, December 24, 2019, 8:46am; Reply: 83
Quoted from Mendonca1995

Fully agree we are in desperate need of a new manager new ideas to give the players a much needed rocket up their ar@e, this lifted the cloud boll@cks is that really what we all have to look forward too!!!! Frankly it’s not acceptable we haven’t scored in 3 months ffs and nothing’s changed you need to open your eyes John and wake up, since AL has taken the reigns admittedly it has slightly improved but as much as he is a nice guy this that and the other he’s a coach and not a manager, we imo desperately need a manager with some proven experience and authority quickly, how about putting those new shares into a proven manager to sort this sh!t out, this talk of we nearly scored here we did nearly that there is simply not good enough/acceptable we’ve had all this for years !!! we sneaked back into the football league after 6 torrid years and (at the moment) it looks as though we are relying on Macclesfield getting docked points and burys expulsion from the league by not going down this is serious relegation form how embarrassing is that and what happens next season ??? It might sound like a rant but it’s genuinely not I’m just another fan in a long long queue that again is worried about the state of the football club on and off the pitch, imo we have some of the best fans in the country here that travel far and beyond to watch us week in week out and a lot of them are getting fed up, we will never give up supporting our club but at the moment it’s just not good enough and is very worrying sort it out and give us something to get excited about, have merry Xmas everyone and as always UTM ⚫️⚪️

Great post...
And as you say, we'll never stop supporting town, that's in our blood but too many are walking away from BP and now watch from afar..and who can blame them when all we've had is 16 years of debacles, poor decisions and turgid football...we are now in as big a mess as we have been through JSF tenure yet he still thinks he's been a success...sorry but losing nigh on 1500 floating fans year in year out is failure... fighting relegation from the league  year in year out is failure..  
We have the 10th highest average gate in league 2 this season...if this regimes stay in situ that will no doubting be 15-18th at the very best come April 2020...
Fenty and this board are failing this club but most importantly failing it's loyal fan base...
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 24, 2019, 8:54am; Reply: 84
So on reflection......

Though Limbrick has evidently lifted the mood and we are getting the ball down a bit looking at the lack of goals and points tally I’d love to hear how JF can validate backing him.

I know Dale’s hands are tied but he could have asked him something like “well John it feels like you’re backing Anthony considering the points tally and lack of goals what’s your justification for that”?

Also I don’t get why we paid Ring some money, if I wanted to leave my job I wouldn’t get anything other than having to work my notice and accrued holiday etc, well that’s football I suppose.

With regard to re-locating and a take over ..... well both might happen if we’re moving to Fantasy Island.

JF painted a picture that he’s always been there for the club financially to a degree I get that but it feels like it’s always been reactive rather pro active.

Like I said earlier nothing new really.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 24, 2019, 9:35am; Reply: 85
Quoted from 123614

Have your scruffy sewer dwellers ever been in the top tier of the Football League?  Or the semi final of the FA Cup!

Do you mean Scunthorpe United Football Club?  If you do, then no we have not.  We tend to try and live in the present and look forwards at The Iron.

We leave living in the dim and never to be repeated past to other inferior (for fifteen years, no less) philosophies.  
Posted by: TheRealJohnLewis, December 24, 2019, 9:57am; Reply: 86
So NOW he's prepared to put shares into the club! I wonder if he'll give the Trust their shares back.
Posted by: forza ivano, December 24, 2019, 10:17am; Reply: 87
Quoted from Zmariner

There is nobody looking to buy a league 2 football club. This is just the reality of it. Not great, could be better, could be worse. JF takes all the crap and continues to support, with this much abuse many would bail out not keep plugging away, it is a thankless task for sure utm

Really z mariner?? So how come little macc, with all their problems, have Sealey coming back for a second time to try and buy them? So how come Hardy was able to sell County? How did Wycombe, a smaller club than us, manage to find the dynamic American investor? So how come Port Fail manage to get sold to local investors? Even Morecambe managed to find new owners 18 months ago.     But no, of course you're right, nobody, no one at all, ever wants to buy a league 2 club
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, December 24, 2019, 10:43am; Reply: 88
Quoted from heppy88

Sold the pool table.....

Posted by: cannylad68, December 24, 2019, 10:44am; Reply: 89
What hasn't been mentioned, is that fans drifting away are not being replaced in the same numbers by new fans.
Only an upturn in fortunes will rectify this.
Posted by: marinerjase, December 24, 2019, 10:52am; Reply: 90
Is it surprising he can’t/won’t sell?? He’s impossible to deal with. Knows everything. Everyone else is wrong.

*custodians view

Their opinions aren’t relevant. Fans..pah..who needs them?? Without me there’d be no football club. You should be greatful. And tell me every day.

Investors....clowns. Not local, don’t have my knowledge or wherewithal. If they’re serious then join the board, put your money in but me and the rest of the board I’ve assembled will have the say. I mean...what more do they want??

Ex managers I’ve disagreed with, fallen out with, players I’ve got rid of to save the club money with my long term vision, local media employees who I’ve let get the blame for things they didn’t do, or voiced an opinion I don’t like so ambushed them - they’ll all say I’m fair to deal with. My reputation speaks for itself.

Fans I’ve spoken too after they’ve slated me, then after a chat agree I’m right and now bend over backwards to say how good I am, fans I’ve spoken too on the phone, radio stations I’ve phoned from lay by’s, fans teams who I’ve spoken too after they tried raising money to help good causes when they should have been supporting us at BP against Leicester U21’s in a fantastic competition...they all agree I’m brilliant.

The 4500 crowds at start of return to FL whom are now down to 3500 - we’ll those 1000 aren’t relevant. Deadheads. Clown shoes. We don’t want you anyway. All you do is criticise - and I’m beyond that. Peasants.

You’ll see. Watch and learn...

Posted by: MuddyWaters, December 24, 2019, 11:01am; Reply: 91
Quoted from Zmariner

There are plenty of prospective buyers who wouldn't want terms & conditions like JF suggested last night. If you were buying a business, would you want the incumbent owner sat on the board with you together with Marley, Day & Chapman demanding you do x y and z before they let you open the sweetie jar?

Look at the record of this football club with John Fenty at the helm and work out why loyal fans are unhappy. I've been a fan since 1968 and taking my boys since 2004, hoping one day that they see GTFC return to a higher level, playing the sort of football I've been lucky enough to see and putting some pride back in the area. Instead, we've got a bloke who can't make up his mind whether he wants to be a councillor or a football club owner, still calling all the shots whilst the club rots from within, still using the same tired methods to market itself.

Yes, I'll still be one of the sad bods who buys a season ticket next year but, as long as Fenty is at the helm, it will be in hope not expectation.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), December 24, 2019, 11:05am; Reply: 92

Do you mean Scunthorpe United Football Club?  If you do, then no we have not.  We tend to try and live in the present and look forwards at The Iron.

We leave living in the dim and never to be repeated past to other inferior (for fifteen years, no less) philosophies.  

At least we been there and done it, your lot NEVER will, you'll always be a tinpot team.

Posted by: Marinerz93, December 24, 2019, 11:16am; Reply: 93

And you appear to be a foul-mouthed barely-literate missing link throwback type character.  But who am I to judge Mr. Cry-Baby?   ;)

No you are not a Judge, you're a pretend Wizard Stevie, and he's got you bang to rights.

Posted by: Northbank Mariner, December 24, 2019, 11:22am; Reply: 94
Quoted from 123614

At least we been there and done it, your lot NEVER will, you'll always be a tinpot team.

Must have come as a shock to Scunny on Saturday, to see a crowd of that size seeing as they're used to, say 3000 on a good day....they may be above us in the league but we will always be a better supported club...
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 24, 2019, 11:26am; Reply: 95
Quoted from 123614

You think people say "those Grimsby lot are some non-tinpot side, they were in the first division 70 years ago don't you know?"   ;D  ;D

Q - If you finish below a "tinpot team" for 15 consecutive years, what adjective accurately describes you?    :-/

"He's got you bang to rights" says Mr. Funny Pictures.  Hmm.  I suppose with the level of intellect offered by this Dapperz fellow, you might be right.  Swear, call people names, throw in the old "inbred" classic jibe, and ask "admin" to ban someone who does not post things he likes.  Yep, he is some boy alright.  Bang to rights indeed.   ;D ;D
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 24, 2019, 11:32am; Reply: 96
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Must have come as a shock to Scunny on Saturday, to see a crowd of that size seeing as they're used to, say 3000 on a good day....they may be above us in the league but we will always be a better supported club...

Oh dear - 12 out of the previous 15 years Scunthorpe have a larger average home attendance than Grimsby.   ;D ;D
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, December 24, 2019, 12:13pm; Reply: 97
Just read the interview.

To summarise - Inertia Rules OK.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 24, 2019, 12:20pm; Reply: 98

You think people say "those Grimsby lot are some non-tinpot side, they were in the first division 70 years ago don't you know?"   ;D  ;D

Q - If you finish below a "tinpot team" for 15 consecutive years, what adjective accurately describes you?    :-/

"He's got you bang to rights" says Mr. Funny Pictures.  Hmm.  I suppose with the level of intellect offered by this Dapperz fellow, you might be right.  Swear, call people names, throw in the old "inbred" classic jibe, and ask "admin" to ban someone who does not post things he likes.  Yep, he is some boy alright.  Bang to rights indeed.   ;D ;D

Serious question...... with all the investment and all the chairman’s “PR” and in some cases good recruitment do you feel like your club has under achieved ?
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 24, 2019, 12:23pm; Reply: 99
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Serious question...... with all the investment and all the chairman’s “PR” and in some cases good recruitment do you feel like your club has under achieved ?

Yes - Should probably be a middling 3rd tier side.  Losing to Rotherham in the PO's a few years was a disaster on that score - the best 7 players all left to go play in the 2nd tier.  That was mismanagement, and in effect a massive gamble which failed.  Was never going to bounce back from that quickly.

The crap someone has spouted, and then somehow become gospel, about us spending gazillions of pounds is nonsense though.  We had a calculated gamble prior to the Rotherham PO loss season, yes - but we haven't suddenly suddenly become a mini-Chelsea, where Swann is some Abramovic type figure.  

The biggest error was releasing Lee Turnbull & his scouting network.  Sharp, Keogh, Hayes, Hooper (from Southend ressies!) - and more, bought for peanuts.
Posted by: GrimRob, December 24, 2019, 12:34pm; Reply: 100

Oh dear - 12 out of the previous 15 years Scunthorpe have a larger average home attendance than Grimsby.   ;D ;D

You have made that up.

2018-2019 Grimsby 4430, Scunthorpe 4227
2017-2018 Grimsby 4658, Scunthorpe 4364
2016-2017 Grimsby 5259, Scunthorpe 4536
2015-2016 Grimsby 4357, Scunthorpe 3907

Didn't bother looking further back
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 24, 2019, 12:38pm; Reply: 101

Yes - Should probably be a middling 3rd tier side.  Losing to Rotherham in the PO's a few years was a disaster on that score - the best 7 players all left to go play in the 2nd tier.  That was mismanagement, and in effect a massive gamble which failed.  Was never going to bounce back from that quickly.

The crap someone has spouted, and then somehow become gospel, about us spending gazillions of pounds is nonsense though.  We had a calculated gamble prior to the Rotherham PO loss season, yes - but we haven't suddenly suddenly become a mini-Chelsea, where Swann is some Abramovic type figure.  

The biggest error was releasing Lee Turnbull & his scouting network.  Sharp, Keogh, Hayes, Hooper (from Southend ressies!) - and more, bought for peanuts.

I think the perception that you’ve spent t a lot may come the aforementioned PR from Mr Swann, this isn’t based upon rivalry it’s an observation sometimes he comes across a bit “look at my wadd”. I did find it ironic that Dawson jumped ship to Bury and when it went mammaries up moaned like a female dog.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, December 24, 2019, 12:39pm; Reply: 102
This season to date GTFC 4658 to SUFC 3407
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 24, 2019, 12:41pm; Reply: 103
Quoted from GrimRob

You have made that up.

Hmm, I looked at EM Football.  I'll have another look.  What do have for the 15 years, ie 8-7, 10-5 etc etc?  Its certainly not "always" which is the point I was responding to....
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 24, 2019, 12:43pm; Reply: 104
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I think the perception that you’ve spent t a lot may come the aforementioned PR from Mr Swann, this isn’t based upon rivalry it’s an observation sometimes he comes across a bit “look at my wadd”. I did find it ironic that Dawson jumped ship to Bury and when it went mammaries up moaned like a female dog.

I don't pay a lot of attention to PR in general, but yes I would prefer less 'Chairman Statements'.  Too 'hands-on' for my tastes, but what do I know?
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 24, 2019, 12:53pm; Reply: 105
Aye Grimrob, I was wrong there - its either 9-6 or 10-5 in Scunthorpes favour over the last 15 years.  One season a few years ago has differing results according to sources, but I'm happy to call it 9-6, especially as GY are so massive.   ;D ;D.  

I suppose Northbank 'Face to Face' Mariner may change his statement to - we'll always have the best support apart from when we didn't!!   ;D

This is the big differences between our clubs I think - we know we are a backwater small club, and don't really care.

Lot of you lot seem to think you have some historical football relevance due to Alan Buckley et al having a real purple period, whilst you lot cried and moaned about merely surviving in the second tier mind you.  I think us winning the 3rd tier by miles under Adkins will take some beating by either Scunthorpe or Grimsby in the next 100 years TBH.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 24, 2019, 3:49pm; Reply: 106
Quoted from GrimRob

You have made that up.

Of course Stevie the Wizard made it up, he can't get his facts right because he has been exposed as a Town fan, most likely a Fentyista trying to divert attention away from his failing mate.

Tell us pretend Scunt when you were massive how many did you take to Wembley for your first trip.
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 24, 2019, 4:32pm; Reply: 107
Quoted from Marinerz93

Of course Stevie the Wizard made it up, he can't get his facts right because he has been exposed as a Town fan, most likely a Fentyista trying to divert attention away from his failing mate.

Tell us pretend Scunt when you were massive how many did you take to Wembley for your first trip.

You are great you - genuinely interested to read how I have been "exposed" as a "Town Fan" and a "Fentyista"?   ;D  Can't recall it happening i must admit, but it sounds a bit 'Day of the Jackal' with knobs on - looking forward to reading all about it very much indeed!

Regarding your query - I don't think we have ever "been massive", but i reckon we took about 12k maybe in 1992 when Blackpool (Dave Bamber et al) did us on penalties.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 24, 2019, 5:23pm; Reply: 108

You are great you - genuinely interested to read how I have been "exposed" as a "Town Fan" and a "Fentyista"?   ;D  Can't recall it happening i must admit, but it sounds a bit 'Day of the Jackal' with knobs on - looking forward to reading all about it very much indeed!

Regarding your query - I don't think we have ever "been massive", but i reckon we took about 12k maybe in 1992 when Blackpool (Dave Bamber et al) did us on penalties.

Sorry Wizard, I should let you carry on pretending to be a Scunt. It's obvious you are a Fentyista, and trying to divert attention from your hero by constantly blowing smoke up his bottom whilst hating on anything to do with Town, sort of thing a Fentyista would do, so you carry on, you've exposed yourself on this, not the first time though eh.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/XgOyQoP.jpg[/img]
Posted by: Stadium, December 24, 2019, 5:38pm; Reply: 109
Quoted from Marinerz93

Sorry Wizard, I should let you carry on pretending to be a Scunt. It's obvious you are a Fentyista, and trying to divert attention from your hero by constantly blowing smoke up his bottom whilst hating on anything to do with Town, sort of thing a Fentyista would do, so you carry on, you've exposed yourself on this, not the first time though eh.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2016/08/05/us/05onfire1_xp/05onfire1_xp-superJumbo-v2.jpg
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 24, 2019, 6:47pm; Reply: 110
Quoted from Marinerz93

You are priceless, and quite odd.  Fair play to you if you actually believe in your own conspiracy style nonsense, must be great fun.
Posted by: 137 (Guest), December 24, 2019, 6:55pm; Reply: 111

With 5 fingers = 10k
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 24, 2019, 7:09pm; Reply: 112
Quoted from 137

With 5 fingers = 10k

Eh?
Posted by: Civvy at last, December 24, 2019, 7:10pm; Reply: 113
Quoted from 137

With 5 fingers = 10k

Minus relatives = 46
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 24, 2019, 7:17pm; Reply: 114

Minus relatives = 46

Top bantz.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 25, 2019, 7:53pm; Reply: 115

You are priceless, and quite odd.  Fair play to you if you actually believe in your own conspiracy style nonsense, must be great fun.

No conspiracy, in fact when Fentyistas call a conspiracy there usually is one, again you play yourself, that and pretending to be a Scunt, which is very odd.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iQvqIcO.gif[/img]
Posted by: Teestogreen, December 25, 2019, 9:13pm; Reply: 116
Seem to remember that Steve Cammack was a Sheffield United player and did ok for them , but had to drop down to Scunthorpe United, where he just did ok  -as I remember.
Don't understand anyone adopting that pseudonym, unless that person was actually a Grimsby Town fan - having an alternative laugh - although there are a lot of posts - ??!!!!.

UTM
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 25, 2019, 9:23pm; Reply: 117
Quoted from Marinerz93

No conspiracy, in fact when Fentyistas call a conspiracy there usually is one, again you play yourself, that and pretending to be a Scunt, which is very odd.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iQvqIcO.gif[/img]

Hmm.  Think I'll have to disagree and say that it is, in fact, complete and utter, unadulterated nonsense.  Not exactly out of character for you from what I have read like.   :-/  

Scunny fan me mate, and not for the glory as we tend to average a scrap of that once per couple of decades perhaps.  First match was (fittingly) a 0-0 at the OSG versus Scarborough, who held the 'Indian Sign' over us for a good few years.  

Now to back to Fentz and this grassy knoll.....I feel an Ellroy-style novel coming on.  'Grimbarian Taboild' perhaps?  'The Cold Fentz Loan'?  'Fentz Loan Confidential'?  Or perhaps just an ode to the future of (once almost) mighty Mariners, with no alteration required - 'The Big Nowhere'.   ;D
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 25, 2019, 9:26pm; Reply: 118
Quoted from Teestogreen
Seem to remember that Steve Cammack was a Sheffield United player and did ok for them , but had to drop down to Scunthorpe United, where he just did ok  -as I remember.
Don't understand anyone adopting that pseudonym, unless that person was actually a Grimsby Town fan - having an alternative laugh - although there are a lot of posts - ??!!!!.

UTM

Erm - over 120 league goals for the Iron mate?  Never mind, back to my Fentyism, or whatever it is I am supposed to be doing....
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, December 25, 2019, 9:31pm; Reply: 119
Xmas day evening and you’re on a Grimsby town forum .... just let that sink in ...... I think I was right gtfc do live in your head , all town aren’t we
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 25, 2019, 9:57pm; Reply: 120
Xmas day evening and you’re on a Grimsby town forum .... just let that sink in ...... I think I was right gtfc do live in your head , all town aren’t we

And so are you mate, whats your point?  If you think the World Wide Web is limited to a stupid thing like which football team you happen to support, then we have a fairly fundamental disagreement.  Is it so important to you how I choose to spend my free time?  Must admit I'm not remotely interested in how you spend yours.

Why don't you go cry to 'admin' about it 'Grasserz Fun Pub'?  Tell them you don't like it, stamp your feet perhaps?  Shout a bit?   ;D
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, December 25, 2019, 10:11pm; Reply: 121

And so are you mate, whats your point?  If you think the World Wide Web is limited to a stupid thing like which football team you happen to support, then we have a fairly fundamental disagreement.  Is it so important to you how I choose to spend my free time?  Must admit I'm not remotely interested in how you spend yours.

Why don't you go cry to 'admin' about it 'Grasserz Fun Pub'?  Tell them you don't like it, stamp your feet perhaps?  Shout a bit?   ;D

I support gtfc that’s why I’m on here you thick girl private , I’m not crying to know one but I think girl privates like you shouldn’t be on here , spin it how you want you’re obsessed by Grimsby town perhaps M93 is right  And btw I’m not your mate
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 25, 2019, 10:17pm; Reply: 122

I support gtfc that’s why I’m on here you thick girl private , I’m not crying to know one but I think girl privates like you shouldn’t be on here , spin it how you want you’re obsessed by Grimsby town perhaps M93 is right  And btw I’m not your mate

You were mate - crying to admin, like a spoilt child, to ban me.   ;D  ;D

If you don't think I should be on here, then thats your problem mate, nobody elses.  Its YOU who keeps breaking the site rules with your somewhat limited cave-man linguistics mate.  

No spin - ok mate?   8)
Posted by: rancido, December 26, 2019, 10:03am; Reply: 123
To get back to the theme of this thread, some aspects of the JF interview have been printed in the GET. He clearly states that MJ used all the playing budget up in the summer and was aware that any recruitment this January would be on a "one in, one out" basis. IMO this was certainly bad planning by MJ not to keep something in reserve in the eventuality of any of the summer signings not working out. As previously mentioned, funds will be made available to acquire 2 or 3 new signings. It will be interesting to see, if AL is still in charge, what kind of players he thinks he needs to strengthen the squad.
Posted by: cannylad68, December 26, 2019, 10:10am; Reply: 124
Charles Atlas would be a good start.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 26, 2019, 5:19pm; Reply: 125

Hmm.  Think I'll have to disagree and say that it is, in fact, complete and utter, unadulterated nonsense.  Not exactly out of character for you from what I have read like.   :-/  

Scunny fan me mate, and not for the glory as we tend to average a scrap of that once per couple of decades perhaps.  First match was (fittingly) a 0-0 at the OSG versus Scarborough, who held the 'Indian Sign' over us for a good few years.  

Now to back to Fentz and this grassy knoll.....I feel an Ellroy-style novel coming on.  'Grimbarian Taboild' perhaps?  'The Cold Fentz Loan'?  'Fentz Loan Confidential'?  Or perhaps just an ode to the future of (once almost) mighty Mariners, with no alteration required - 'The Big Nowhere'.   ;D

A post with no substance, yes you are a Fentyista and a bad one at that. Your mate has more than out stayed his welcome as a majority shareholder, it's just a matter of time before he gives up the ghost and realises with him and his board at the helm this club is fckued.

You play your little distraction game pretending to be a Scunt, you've been ousted as a obsequious Fentyista, and as you are into wizards, I bet you are going to keep pretending to be a Scunt for some time which is just embarrassing for you.  
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 26, 2019, 5:34pm; Reply: 126
Quoted from Marinerz93

A post with no substance, yes you are a Fentyista and a bad one at that. Your mate has more than out stayed his welcome as a majority shareholder, it's just a matter of time before he gives up the ghost and realises with him and his board at the helm this club is fckued.

You play your little distraction game pretending to be a Scunt, you've been ousted as a obsequious Fentyista, and as you are into wizards, I bet you are going to keep pretending to be a Scunt for some time which is just embarrassing for you.  

The fact you genuinely think there is even such a thing as a "Fentyista" is superb to be fair.   ;D ;D ;D

I've already asked this, but could you let me know when you "ousted" (you mean 'outed' perhaps?) me?  So I can improve my skills for when I join my 5th Column brothers in North Korea, sure you understand.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 26, 2019, 7:47pm; Reply: 127

The fact you genuinely think there is even such a thing as a "Fentyista" is superb to be fair.   ;D ;D ;D

I've already asked this, but could you let me know when you "ousted" (you mean 'outed' perhaps?) me?  So I can improve my skills for when I join my 5th Column brothers in North Korea, sure you understand.

If I told you how I found you out to be the moronic Fentyista you are where would the fun be in your frustration to pretend your not one. It's obvious you're not a Scunt, you've slipped up on numerous occasions, again a moron like you just spouts but doesn't keep a track of the crap you are spouting. I suggest you go over all your posts, and there you will find someone else on here set the trap you exposed yourself on, a simple trap a real Scunt wouldn't have fallen for, clown shoes.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/0t4E1s2.jpg[/img]
Posted by: Stevie Cammack, December 26, 2019, 7:54pm; Reply: 128
Which 'Slip Ups'?  You are a real star you.  

Ponder this Col - how on gods green earth, would me 'pretending' to be a Scunthorpe fan and praising Fenty up for making you lot a shambles, be a clever way of giving Tory Boy a popularity boost?   :-/  :-/

Fentz - "Dispatch the asset to The Fishy.  Tell him to pretend he is a Scunny fan & to big me up.  That will make the Grimsby fans love me again!"   ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 26, 2019, 8:12pm; Reply: 129
Which 'Slip Ups'?  You are a real star you.  

Ponder this Col - how on gods green earth, would me 'pretending' to be a Scunthorpe fan and praising Fenty up for making you lot a shambles, be a clever way of giving Tory Boy a popularity boost?   :-/  :-/

Fentz - "Dispatch the asset to The Fishy.  Tell him to pretend he is a Scunny fan & to big me up.  That will make the Grimsby fans love me again!"   ;D ;D ;D

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZUNtTuc.gif[/img]

Everyone can see that you aren't a real Scunt, your fake defence of not being a Fentyista is as weak as kitten urine, you are slipping up pretend Scunt you haven't mentioned being a wizard for like two posts. Keep pretending, who knows how many fishy members will take your bait, just don't expect me to buy into your pretend world of being a Scunt and Wizard after all those moronic slip ups  ;D

Posted by: Fishy clapper, December 26, 2019, 8:20pm; Reply: 130
Bored
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 1:19am