Gaffer58
December 13, 2019, 7:07pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Stevie Cammack

Like the first week in a new infants school this.  I'm obviously a Scunny fan and have never claimed otherwise.  Do you think YOU write intelligently?  Need to check the barometer...

Sorry Mr Cammack but in a previous post you DID claim to support Town, so please don't come on here stating otherwise.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 61
Northbank Mariner
December 13, 2019, 7:13pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,446
Gold Stars: 171
And when have I done that exactly Mr. Internet Policeman?  Thanks for your grudging permission to post on an internet forum by the way, I'm thrilled.  Priceless this to be fair  

You really are a tosser aren't you...sat there in your goggles and your chicken fillets in hand...do one scum and climb back under your bridge....
Like I said, be respectful and so will we, be a male private and you'll get the shite you deserve...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 61
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 7:48pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
Quoted from Gaffer58

Sorry Mr Cammack but in a previous post you DID claim to support Town, so please don't come on here stating otherwise.

OK - but I didn't.  Apart from that, you are spot on like.

And Mr. Northbank:

"Don't come on here and be abusive".

"You really are a tosser aren't you...sat there in your goggles and your chicken fillets in hand...do one scum and climb back under your bridge....
Like I said, be respectful and so will we, be a male private and you'll get the shite you deserve..."

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 61
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 7:49pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Stadium

Ahem.
Surely staying within the forum rules is the only requisite ??

https://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1377632884/s-new/

Careful mate, doesn't seem to go down too well that sort of sound reasoning.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 61
Northbank Mariner
December 13, 2019, 7:55pm
Whiskey Drinker

And Mr. Northbank:

"You really are a tosser aren't you...sat there in your goggles and your chicken fillets in hand...do one scum and climb back under your bridge....
Like I said, be respectful and so will we, be a male private and you'll get the shite you deserve..."

The names Steve..you wanna get aggressive with me and our fans then take it we will with you...you be reasoned in your approach and so will we..
You're demeanor riles me and, if I say so, I don't like you even though I've never met you
I had the same shite to deal with last season with the gimps but some had something constructive to say, yet all you want to do us rub people up the wrong way .. well, it worked with me, I'll admit that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 61
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 8:00pm
Lager Top Drinker
I'd be interested to see you quote exactly what I have said what has worked you in to a fury Steve.  

Also a quote of these imaginary claims of me being a Grimsby fan would be interesting to see....I wouldn't make MI5 I don't think, undercover as a codhead with the username Stevie Cammack.  

I don't "wanna get aggressive" with you, or anyone else really.  A strange offer to make for such a "reasonable" man.....

Sorry I have offended you by posting on a 'board' that you perceive is 'yours'.  But you will just have to deal with it I'm afraid, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things eh?  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 61
Marinerz93
December 13, 2019, 8:02pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1

And Mr. Northbank:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/mJ6h9zG.gif[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 61
Marinerz93
December 13, 2019, 8:05pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
I'd be interested to see you quote exactly what I have said what has worked you in to a fury Steve.  

Also a quote of these imaginary claims of me being a Grimsby fan would be interesting to see....I wouldn't make MI5 I don't think, undercover as a codhead with the username Stevie Cammack.  

I don't "wanna get aggressive" with you, or anyone else really.  A strange offer to make for such a "reasonable" man.....

Sorry I have offended you by posting on a 'board' that you perceive is 'yours'.  But you will just have to deal with it I'm afraid, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things eh?  

I found your cup online, it's just missing the S but it's still very fitting

[img]https://i.imgur.com/A8iJsRT.jpg[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 61
Northbank Mariner
December 13, 2019, 8:13pm
Whiskey Drinker

I don't have to deal with people like you, Broadmoor can do that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 61
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 8:19pm
Lager Top Drinker
Fair enough mate.  I too will cope just fine without you "dealing" with me.  People like you are a great study - preach to others how they should be behaving, and fly off the handle with insults when you don't get your own way.  

'The names Steve......Keyboard-Warrior, Steve.  Shaken not stirred....'

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunny tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.