Reply: 20 - 61
promotion plaice
December 12, 2019, 9:45pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193

GTFC Official Site -

"Tickets for next week's derby against Scunthorpe United are selling fast - with the Lower Youngs now sold out and only slight restricted view seats remaining in the Upper Youngs stand.

However, there is still good availability in the Main Stand and the Pontoon Stand."

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 61
Stevie Cammack
December 12, 2019, 9:52pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
If I went, I would definitely be willing to fork out the the premium required to get a restricted view for this one.

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 61
Marinerz93
December 12, 2019, 10:22pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Stevie Cammack
If I went, I would definitely be willing to fork out the the premium required to get a restricted view for this one.

Aren't you Scunts born with a restricted view?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/KdYsfv3.png[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 61
Stevie Cammack
December 12, 2019, 11:18pm
Lager Top Drinker
Yes of course.  Being 25 miles further in land creates deformities.  You are a real irritant you mate, I can tell that already.  Whats with you and this constant stream of (attempted) "funny" pictures like?  Do you actually think they are amusing to anyone over the age of 6?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 61
LH
December 12, 2019, 11:34pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,462
Gold Stars: 172
Yes of course.  Being 25 miles further in land creates deformities.  You are a real irritant you mate, I can tell that already.  Whats with you and this constant stream of (attempted) "funny" pictures like?  Do you actually think they are amusing to anyone over the age of 6?

Didn’t take you long to cotton onto this!
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 61
WOZOFGRIMSBY
December 12, 2019, 11:35pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,798
Gold Stars: 178

Well, I think he hit the target with you then

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 61
Marinerz93
December 13, 2019, 12:01am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1

It's quite straight forward Scunt, light hearted fun people like them, people with poles up their rear end and are personality vacuums don't like them.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/j3yCrS0.gif[/img]

I already had you for the later as most Scunts I know are miserable sour faced and suck the life out of everything. I would say all the pollutants that the steel works has an environmental licence to pollute has more to do with the mutations than being inland but I wouldn't expect you to understand that as you mope around under that yellow cloud breathing in the small particulates pumped out by the steel works.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ISD9O8E.gif[/img]

Tell me Scunt, as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 61
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 7:34am
Lager Top Drinker
You haven't changed much since the Fast Show finished Colin.  

Got a massive ego too, "fun people" like your stupid kiddie pictures?  Self awareness training is on your agenda methinks.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 61
Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie
December 13, 2019, 9:43am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,468
Gold Stars: 15
Mr Cammack, I'm intrigued... Are you 'between jobs' or perhaps unable to get out much at the moment? I'm looking for a reason for the inordinate amount of time you seem to spend on this site, a resource dedicated to a team you obviously dislike, and used by a majority of people you appear to find beneath you. A glance at this (dreadfully dull) thread reveals you posted on here last night, again this morning, and on several previous days...Do you not have anything better to do? I look forward to returning at some point over the weekend to read one of your trademark condescending replies.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunny tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.