Northbank Mariner
December 13, 2019, 8:27pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.76
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,391
Gold Stars: 170
Quoted from Stevie Cammack
Fair enough mate.  I too will cope just fine without you "dealing" with me.  People like you are a great study - preach to others how they should be behaving, and fly off the handle with insults when you don't get your own way.  

'The names Steve......Keyboard-Warrior, Steve.  Shaken not stirred....'

Oh I'm no keyboard warrior...I just don't suffer fools like you...you want to meet for a pint I'll gladly do that...I won'tstand by and watch and not have my say when people like yourself have the audacity to drop into a site and be biggy big balls just because times are sweet with their club while we struggle for a result.
Why don't you go be supportive to the iron rather than enjoy wallowing in our demise... believe me we can do that without your interjection.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 61
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 8:34pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
  Thanks but no thanks.  You sure showed me!

Could you please quote these occasions I have been "billy big balls", and "aggressive".  Genuinely curious to see and understand what has brought out the keyboard warrior in you.

Fair play for not "standing by" though mate.  As the Hulkster himself would have said -

"I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide...I am a Real Grimbarian, find for the rights of every (Grimsby) man, I am real Grimbarian...fight for whats right, fight for this site!!"  

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 61
Northbank Mariner
December 13, 2019, 8:43pm
Whiskey Drinker
  Thanks but no thanks.  You sure showed me!

Could you please quote these occasions I have been "billy big balls", and "aggressive".  Genuinely curious to see and understand what has brought out the keyboard warrior in you.

Fair play for not "standing by" though mate.  As the Hulkster himself would have said -

"I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide...I am a Real Grimbarian, find for the rights of every (Grimsby) man, I am real Grimbarian...fight for whats right, fight for this site!!"  

Like I said, I'm no keyboard warrior, I offer for you to stand face to face with me, no aggression and with a genuine agenda to see who you realy are, yet you decline the offer....so go back behind your keyboard Stevie and I will stick to supporting my club rather than annoying other clubs supporters/fans...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 61
Marinerz93
December 13, 2019, 8:49pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Like I said, I'm no keyboard warrior, I offer for you to stand face to face with me, no aggression and with a genuine agenda to see who you realy are, yet you decline the offer....so go back behind your keyboard Stevie and I will stick to supporting my club rather than annoying other clubs supporters/fans...

Steady Northbank Mariner, you are feeding this troll and he most likely sat in a puddle of his own juices right now.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/xy9QqxT.gif[/img]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 61
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 8:54pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Why in the name of suffering hell would I want to meet you and "stand face to face"??     

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 61
LH
December 13, 2019, 8:55pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,390
Gold Stars: 169
Big Friday night lads?
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 61
Northbank Mariner
December 13, 2019, 9:00pm
Whiskey Drinker

Why in the name of suffering hell would I want to meet you and "stand face to face"??     

Because I'm good looking.....and you might want to kiss me....sweetie....😘
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 61
1mickylyons
December 13, 2019, 9:06pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,257
Gold Stars: 54

No change with that we only ever see the backs of Scunny fans here . Fair play though you've sold the away end out and I expect you to Lord it over us yet again
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 61
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 9:21pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from 1mickylyons

No change with that we only ever see the backs of Scunny fans here . Fair play though you've sold the away end out and I expect you to Lord it over us yet again

Aye, the railtracks and Frod Road were the last two times you saw our backs after you came around.....

I have never seen us win a match of any note at BP, so I think you may be a touch over generous with that comment!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 61
golfer
December 14, 2019, 8:51am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,374
Gold Stars: 111
Quoted from promotion plaice

Lucky you, I bought a season ticket.

If you had waited you could have had mine and a few others for nowt
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunny tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.