Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › EFL Trophy Draw.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 270 Guests

EFL Trophy Draw.

This thread currently has 8,947 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
golfer
July 9, 2019, 8:08pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,417
Gold Stars: 115
Due to the vast interest in these games all ale houses in the vicinity will be closed 4 hours before until 4 hours  after to prevent any crowd trouble-as expected reinforcement bobbies will be brought in from across the waters.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 55
Cambs Mariner
July 9, 2019, 8:15pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +1,233
Personally. I would like us to be the first team that had zero home fans attend one of these games.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 55
crusty ole pie
July 9, 2019, 8:30pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,334
Gold Stars: 62
Quoted from Cambs Mariner
Personally. I would like us to be the first team that had zero home fans attend one of these games.

Ffs why ? I have never attended one of these games but feel we ALL need to come together show the potential new owner what a great club with fantastic supporters  we are , let’s be quite truthful this protest is more about mr.f and his past views on the competition. It’s here it’s staying the final attendances prove that and do you really want to see the club make a financial loss in any game, stewards still need to be employed turnstiles need to be manned etc
Let’s try something new teatime kick offs  with very cheap admission to encourage the younger supporter
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 55
Stadium
July 9, 2019, 8:32pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,929
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Dare I suggest it’s time to put this protest to bed, not sure if the idea is new about the penalty shoot out if scores are level at full time but i do think it’s a novel idea, and think the club now need to take a lead extremely cheap admission free to season ticket holders
Over to you red crossers

Well the latter won't happen I'm sure.
Why on earth you would want to support the idea which is basically the PL trying to "introduce' B teams into the lower league football is beyond me but everybody's entitled to their opinion.

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 55
crusty ole pie
July 9, 2019, 8:34pm

Whiskey Drinker
I certainly don’t want b teams in the league but where is the evidence that this is happening  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 55
crusty ole pie
July 9, 2019, 8:37pm

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Stadium

But you expect ST holders to be given free admission?

Don’t expect anything just think the club needs to help the supporters to build bridges
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 55
Abdul19
July 9, 2019, 9:44pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,514
Gold Stars: 215
Hopefully the Sunderland game will be as well attended as the last time we played a side of theirs in this competition.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 55
Rik e B
July 9, 2019, 9:57pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Dare I suggest it’s time to put this protest to bed, not sure if the idea is new about the penalty shoot out if scores are level at full time but i do think it’s a novel idea, and think the club now need to take a lead extremely cheap admission free to season ticket holders
Over to you red crossers

That's what they want, for everyone to eventually give up, roll over and accept. We must stand firm until this abomination is scrapped.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 55
ska face
July 9, 2019, 10:23pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,558
Gold Stars: 839

Ffs why ? I have never attended one of these games but feel we ALL need to come together show the potential new owner what a great club with fantastic supporters  we are , let’s be quite truthful this protest is more about mr.f and his past views on the competition. It’s here it’s staying the final attendances prove that and do you really want to see the club make a financial loss in any game, stewards still need to be employed turnstiles need to be manned etc
Let’s try something new teatime kick offs  with very cheap admission to encourage the younger supporter

wow. Pathetic.
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 55
lukeo
July 9, 2019, 10:48pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,325
Gold Stars: 140
Not interested. Get rid of the academy teams ands play it regionalised and I will then support it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 55
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › EFL Trophy Draw.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.