February 19, 2019, 4:53pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from grimsby pete
Back to Ohman,

Would everybody please stop saying how good he is let it be our secret,

We do not want bigger clubs coming in and taking him away.

I don't know what all the fuss is about anyway, Ohman is an average league 2 player at best for me.

Was that alright Pete  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 98
friskneymariner
February 19, 2019, 4:53pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Sir Matt Tease

You started it !!!!!!!

No the Germans did,they invaded Poland.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 98
grimsby pete
February 19, 2019, 5:06pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,792
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from MuddyWaters

He's not the only good player we've got Pete. Two pretty decent centre backs played for the ressies today.

Yes MJ is getting a good squad together.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 98
grimsby pete
February 19, 2019, 5:07pm

Exile
Quoted from promotion plaice

I don't what all the fuss is about anyway, Ohman is an average league 2 player at best for me.

Was that alright Pete  

Spot on PP  others please take note  

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 98
Roast Em Bobby
February 19, 2019, 6:47pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,722
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from Grimsby2012

How despicable. So, in order to prove yourself right, you will sacrifice anyone else's lively hood. What a disgusting comment regardless of your Brexit position.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. I’m simply saying that if we have a hard brexit and companies start laying people off then it is only right that those who wanted a hard brexit, and Dismissed the weight of expert opinion as scaremongering, are the first ones out the door.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 98
KingstonMariner
February 19, 2019, 9:38pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Grimsby2012
I like how every remainers says we didn't know what we voted for. You do know that includes your own vote to remain dont you? DOD yo you know what you voted for? Or does that only imply to leave voters? Shocking.... I know what I voted for and I'm perfectly happy with it.  We thrived as an empire before we joined the EU,  I'm sure we won't go bankrupt and all die after we leave.... some of these scaremongering stories are hilarious and so dimwitted. Ninones scared of a ""second vote"". We are more scared of our democracy and how it only doesn't seem to matter when someone Iloses. So childish and quite frankly dangerous and irresponsible
We haven't even left the EU yet so any monetary loss is down to the EU, not being out of it...
Now get back to football talk for God sake

That's totally illogical! If you voted for Remain then you voted for the status quo. In layman's terms, something like the present. If you voted for Leave then you voted for a new situation (let's call it 'the future'). Now tell me what you know more about, the present or the future?

As for the Empire......for Christsakes man. At the time of the Empire millions of Britons didn't have enough to eat, there was no NHS, little education available for most people beyond the age of 14. We'd lost the Empire effectively well before we joined the EEC. As far as most people's lives are concerned, we've thrived a hell of a lot more since we lost it.

People like you have been moaning about the EU for 40 years. So I'm sure us 'Remoaners' are at perfect liberty to voice our opinions for the next 40 years and remind you of your mistake at every opportunity. Or are only people who have your opinion allowed a voice?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 98
Grimsby2012
February 19, 2019, 9:58pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -8
Approval: -1,466
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. I’m simply saying that if we have a hard brexit and companies start laying people off then it is only right that those who wanted a hard brexit, and Dismissed the weight of expert opinion as scaremongering, are the first ones out the door.

All ifs and buts, no actual hard fact that people will lose jobs. I could easily say that Brexit will create more employment. Already employment is it 75% the highest it's been since the 70s. Oh wait. Didn't we join the EU in the late 70s. You know, when employment rates started to drop and only got back to pre eu rates when we are leaving the eu..... those are actual facts

I blocked seeing red ticks years ago so go ahead   If I don't reply to you then i didn't read your replies  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 98
Mariner Timsky
February 19, 2019, 10:00pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 5
The Brexit thread is on the NON FOOTY board

Just saying

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 98
Grimsby2012
February 19, 2019, 10:04pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -8
Approval: -1,466
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from KingstonMariner

That's totally illogical! If you voted for Remain then you voted for the status quo. In layman's terms, something like the present. If you voted for Leave then you voted for a new situation (let's call it 'the future'). Now tell me what you know more about, the present or the future?

As for the Empire......for Christsakes man. At the time of the Empire millions of Britons didn't have enough to eat, there was no NHS, little education available for most people beyond the age of 14. We'd lost the Empire effectively well before we joined the EEC. As far as most people's lives are concerned, we've thrived a hell of a lot more since we lost it.

People like you have been moaning about the EU for 40 years. So I'm sure us 'Remoaners' are at perfect liberty to voice our opinions for the next 40 years and remind you of your mistake at every opportunity. Or are only people who have your opinion allowed a voice?

Lol you say about not knowing more about the future, but then go on about being able to moan about Brexit for the next 40s? If you wanted to stick with your "not knowing the future" you would choose to go forward with the majority vote and be open minded of what brexit will bring us? Or is being open minded the wrong way to go?

I blocked seeing red ticks years ago so go ahead   If I don't reply to you then i didn't read your replies  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 98
grimsby pete
February 19, 2019, 10:05pm

Exile
I have no idea what Ohman thinks of this thread.

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 98
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Öhman

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.