KingstonMariner
February 17, 2019, 8:17am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
Ludvic is strong he is a viking warrior truly a gift from Odin.

After all we are all vikings he as found his second home.

Hail Ludvic.

I will hear the Vikings film theme tune in my head now when I think of him.

King Ludvig
The Öhman
He leaps he heads he always wins the ball.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 98
Mrs Doyle
February 17, 2019, 8:28am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
One thing that really peed me off and M.J. and the rest of the team Ludvic cleanly won the ball at the edge of the box and never even made contact with that cheating twhat.

The ref fell hook.line and sinker for the fake foul and from the resulting free kick they almost scored which would have been a travesty.

Even sat in the main you could hear Jolley shout "Justice" in the third officials ear he also had to pull his assistant manager away because they were both seething.

That could explain Jolley's reaction at the end it felt like justice had been done and the DIRTY, cheeting basturds got SWEET F.A.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 98
February 17, 2019, 9:04am
Guest User
And if the criticism sometimes heard about Macca is fair(ish) - that he doesn't command his area/come for crosses - then this is exactly the type of defender we need.
Reply: 12 - 98
Mikey_345
February 17, 2019, 9:14am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +11 / -1
Approval: +5,355
Gold Stars: 100
Immense today. Thought he won everything against Cheltenham in the air today. But that wasn’t enough for him, when Davies came on he cleared him out to win a ball aswell! 😂

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 98
February 17, 2019, 9:15am
Guest User
Quoted from Mrs Doyle
One thing that really peed me off and M.J. and the rest of the team Ludvic cleanly won the ball at the edge of the box and never even made contact with that cheating twhat.

The ref fell hook.line and sinker for the fake foul and from the resulting free kick they almost scored which would have been a travesty.

Even sat in the main you could hear Jolley shout "Justice" in the third officials ear he also had to pull his assistant manager away because they were both seething.

That could explain Jolley's reaction at the end it felt like justice had been done and the DIRTY, cheeting basturds got SWEET F.A.

It was such a blatant dive, only after he'd lost the ball. That was their tactics, throw themselves down, keep hold of the ball at throw-ins, free kicks and argue. All to distract Town from playing football.
I think Town's tactics were spot on in the second half, maybe not so pretty to watch. I disagree when some say we didn't play well. We did in the context of the game. This was all about being difficult to beat.
I enjoy these tactical battles as well as a thumping win.
Reply: 14 - 98
devs
February 17, 2019, 9:26am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +1,988
Gold Stars: 30
MJ found a gem with Ludwig
Ring improving greatly as well

Cheltenham had a lot of the ball yesterday and had loads of chances to get the ball in to the box

But created very little cos our defence was rock solid

RHJ was excellent yesterday as well
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 98
fishboyUTM
February 17, 2019, 9:28am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,068
Gold Stars: 40
I have no idea why Ludvig is playing at this level. He would excel in the Championship. He can't even be fully fit yet.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 98
Running like emson
February 17, 2019, 10:03am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +285
Gold Stars: 8
If you are playing alongside a centre back like Ludvig it makes your decision making so much easier, you know he is always going to attack the ball and you will be the last man. A Scandinavian Tony Adams.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 98
Alfie
February 17, 2019, 10:08am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +22 / -11
Approval: +159
He’s head and shoulders above this level, we will do well to keep him for next year at this rate. Credit to club for paying fee for unknown Swede and giving him a 2.5 year deal.

Ring also looking classier by the game, shame he got chucked in at start but has recovered well. Back 5 looks very, very solid.

I thought 3-5-2 was meant to be rubbish?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 98
99agrant
February 17, 2019, 10:10am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +128
Gold Stars: 4
Ring was thrown in as there were no defenders left
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 98
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Öhman

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.