5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Stranger in the Park
March 2, 2018, 7:09pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +5 / -2
Approval: -189
Gold Stars: 7
I cannot for the life of me see why so many are excited about this appointment. His record shows far too many appointments in a short period with little to show for it. Probably the cheap option again from JF but can he actually walk the walk? The last thing we need is another "Billy Bullsh!t " like Bignot.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 48
gtfc55
March 2, 2018, 7:10pm

Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +83
Great news. Well excited.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 48
ginnywings
March 2, 2018, 7:13pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,119
Gold Stars: 548
I cannot for the life of me see why so many are excited about this appointment. His record shows far too many appointments in a short period with little to show for it. Probably the cheap option again from JF but can he actually walk the walk? The last thing we need is another "Billy Bullsh!t " like Bignot.

Wow!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 48
DaleGTFC
March 2, 2018, 7:14pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +79
Gold Stars: 2
As Mr Fenty likes to put it, I'm tickled pink!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 48
davmariner
March 2, 2018, 7:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,911
Gold Stars: 79

Difference is, is that this guy is a pro. Bignot came from a tinpot non-league team with no experience as a coach/manager in the professional game.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 48
headingly_mariner
March 2, 2018, 7:15pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,342
Gold Stars: 113
Brilliant tweet. If he can get the results to match his ability to communicate, we could really be on to something.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 48
Rodley Mariner
March 2, 2018, 7:24pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177
Even the club statement is great. I actually feel gutted I can't go tomorrow yet a couple of hours ago the thought of going would've horrified me.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 48
grimsby pete
March 2, 2018, 7:32pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,792
Gold Stars: 222
A big welcome to Mr and Mrs Jolley I hope your stay in Grimsby will be a long and happy one.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 48
RoboCod
March 2, 2018, 7:34pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Even the club statement is great. I actually feel gutted I can't go tomorrow yet a couple of hours ago the thought of going would've horrified me.

Yes, fair play to the club, an excellent statement. Seems they've realised the feelgood factor that we all want includes their positive input as much as anything.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 48
Stranger in the Park
March 2, 2018, 7:36pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +5 / -2
Approval: -189
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from davmariner

Difference is, is that this guy is a pro. Bignot came from a tinpot non-league team with no experience as a coach/manager in the professional game.

He's been a coach at most of his clubs and a failed manager in Sweden - is that the definition of a "pro" ? I genuinely fear for this appointment but will gladly eat my words should he get us out of trouble this season. I wonder if Fenty has edged his bets again with a short term rolling contract?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 48
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Michael Jolley tweet

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.