Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jamie Osbourne staying at Solihull
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 182 Guests

Jamie Osbourne staying at Solihull

This thread currently has 51,651 views. Print
35 Pages Prev ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 Next All Recommend Thread
Grantley
January 9, 2018, 5:23pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +2,504
Gold Stars: 9
Yep. More and more I think about, I get more drunk off. Pay for his rehabilitation for 6 months, fans lied to by both parties and now its ended on a sour note. Was a massive fan of Jamey but I can’t say I wish him well anymore.

Jordan Magrew
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 290 - 342
davmariner
January 9, 2018, 5:28pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,957
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from davmariner
He allegedly doesn’t want to return. Holding out for a move closer to home. Supposedly he turned down a loan move to Chester before going to Solihull.

Said this on NYD! For one reason or another things can sometimes not work out as expected. We got our money back so I wish him no ill.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 291 - 342
ginnywings
January 9, 2018, 5:30pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Was inevitable really. Supplied the highlight of last season for me when he ran the full length of the pitch and slotted the ball home. Reminded me of a time when we regularly had players who could do that sort of thing, and got the juices flowing for what he may produce for us this season, especially seeing him score a couple of audacious long range efforts recently, but hey ho, fook him if he hasn't got the ambition to try and then lie about his departure and return.

And breathe!

We need some more with his ability but with ambition thrown in. Over to you GTFC.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 292 - 342
Lincoln Mariner 56
January 9, 2018, 5:33pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,756
Gold Stars: 80
Quoted from MuddyWaters
If family was so important, bring them with you or don't sign in the first place

Big Osbourne fan and gutted he will not be back as he was one of the few players that can drift by an opponent with ease. That said I tend to agree if he was offered a two and a half year contract he should have committed to moving his family here for the duration.

That said when he first joined us there was probably a mini-bus full of players travelling up from the Midlands. In addition maybe the bad injury has affected him as much mentally as physically and he feels playing part time and working is a better career move.

I am sure we have all played alongside guys who were once associated with proffessional clubs but did not make it and most of these were for attitude reasons rather then in terms of ability. JO is probably just not cut out to be a professional player big shame but we have to move on.

I am no big RS fan but I believe from what has been said that he has handled this situation pretty well and always best to part on good terms if possible.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 293 - 342
Marinerz93
January 9, 2018, 5:43pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
He stole a living whilst he was here and cost us a position where we could have had someone playing who could have made a difference to the team, intercourse him, he has missed a chance to play higher, no ambition and no loyalty and he lied about coming back.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 294 - 342
lee65
January 9, 2018, 5:52pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +2,486
Gold Stars: 10
“I am sure we have all played alongside guys who were once associated with proffessional clubs “

You might have LM56, but then you were far better than me!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 295 - 342
Lincoln Mariner 56
January 9, 2018, 6:00pm
Brandy Drinker
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,756
Gold Stars: 80
Quoted from lee65
“I am sure we have all played alongside guys who were once associated with proffessional clubs “

You might have LM56, but then you were far better than me!  

First statement of yours Lee that I find myself agreeing with & remember you did get the chance to play alongside myself even if I was more of. Nathan Clarke then Kev Moore by that time!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 296 - 342
Mrs Doyle
January 9, 2018, 6:03pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Another Martin Butler FFS

Shaun Pearson showed how a professional player should conduct himself, total respect.

Osbourne just used us and lied to the fans good riddance to bad shitt.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 297 - 342
Swansea_Mariner
January 9, 2018, 6:07pm
Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,468
Gold Stars: 63
Glad it's over frankly, we got our money back so we all move on . I  reckon in a few years time he will look back and regret this decision as this will bound to put off many potential suitors. Shame but that's his choice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 298 - 342
HertsGTFC
January 9, 2018, 6:20pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Marinerz93
He stole a living whilst he was here and cost us a position where we could have had someone playing who could have made a difference to the team, intercourse him, he has missed a chance to play higher, no ambition and no loyalty and he lied about coming back.

Said it on another post Collins's interview where he said we where carrying players especially away was apparently aimed at Osborne as well as the likes of Vose & Gunning.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 299 - 342
35 Pages Prev ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Jamie Osbourne staying at Solihull

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.