May 8, 2015, 12:20pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,709
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Hagrid
got mine this morning!! UTM

Same here.

5 seats on rows 32, 33 and 34 of Block 110.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 89
codcheeky
May 8, 2015, 4:49pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
In block 111 row 22
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 89
Mariner Timsky
May 8, 2015, 8:05pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 5
8 of us block 111 Row 18

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 89
Richard Cranium
May 8, 2015, 8:19pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: -36
Quoted from ska face

...and?

Yeah it's nice to get to Wembley, what with all the pomp and ceremony that goes with it, but ultimately the prize isn't being at Wembley - it's the opportunity to win promotion that's important.

It's not '98 anymore - we have now been to the national stadium another 3 times in the last 10 years, which isn't bad going at all. The novelty has well and truly worn off, Wembley isn't seen with the reverence it once commanded and most town fans have already been there (twice) and had their fingers burned in one way or another.

I think back to last Thursday - looking around that crowd of 600, i could have probably named 200 and recognised most of the rest. Next Sunday is for the likes of these people - not the arseholes who sat behind me at Cardiff telling me to sit down after Mildenhall saved that pen.

There will be very few looking to be there "just to be there", and a win is ultimately the only thing that people are after, not "the experience".

It's been said countless times before, but numbers count for sweet intercourse all at Wembley. Who remembers how many fans Leeds took over Donny in 2008? Or how many Milwall took over Wigan in 2013? Nobody. The only thing that people remember, and the only thing that matters, is the result on the day.

As long as everyone who wants a ticket can get one, that's fine by me. This flipping hand-wringing about how many we've sold or haven't sold, as if it makes an ounce of difference, is pathetic.
Completely agree with you. General erection continuing for most of them

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 89
marinernige
May 8, 2015, 9:08pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +578
Gold Stars: 17
Totally agree , only stat that will be remembered and only one that matters is the result , most TOWN fans that will be there know, the importance of this match , and will back the team accordingly.UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 89
mr b
May 8, 2015, 10:19pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +27
4 block 112 row 25 hopefully not too near the front
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 85 - 89
lobsterpot
May 9, 2015, 7:58am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
Right them i'm a little confused. I ordered 2 rows of 8 tickets on Tuesday teatime as a priority season ticket holder and all that balderdash and paid 2 lots of £6 odd for special delivery. I recieve an email yesterday to tell me my tickets will arrive in the next 2-3 days. I go on facebook and every man and his dog, who ordered them on Wednesday, some peeps after 9pm, have already had theirs thru the letterbox and only paid for standard delivery??? I know i will eventually get the tickets but am i right to feel a little agreived?

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 86 - 89
MrsMariner
May 9, 2015, 8:12am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +2 / -4
Approval: +434
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from lobsterpot
Right them i'm a little confused. I ordered 2 rows of 8 tickets on Tuesday teatime as a priority season ticket holder and all that balderdash and paid 2 lots of £6 odd for special delivery. I recieve an email yesterday to tell me my tickets will arrive in the next 2-3 days. I go on facebook and every man and his dog, who ordered them on Wednesday, some peeps after 9pm, have already had theirs thru the letterbox and only paid for standard delivery??? I know i will eventually get the tickets but am i right to feel a little agreived?

Yes I certainly would be
I rang up to get mine because like you I wanted 2 rows but didn't want to pay 2 lots of postage
You would think there would have been an option to put your first row tickets in your basket & then go back & buy your next row before completing your purchase
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 87 - 89
Mariners_15
May 9, 2015, 2:42pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +17 / -4
Approval: +538
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from lobsterpot

Don't blame you to be fair. I paid for mine Thursday night and had them delivered this morning (standard delivery). Give them a call and try get them to refund your special delivery charge. They was very helpful over the phone with me on Thursday night (changed seats) so sure they'd do something for you. I wouldn't email though, very unhelpful.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 88 - 89
lobsterpot
May 10, 2015, 9:47am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +18 / -2
Approval: +742
Gold Stars: 15
Thanks for the advice folks. I did email them but, as you said 15, all i got back was a robot generated email suggesting i contact Royal Mail. To be honest did i expect anything less? Anyhows, the tickets are here now so no point crying over spilt milk eh. Even if i rang up it would cost me the refund in call charges!

" YOU ALWAYS SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS, SCORE FROM OUR CORNERS........"

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 89 - 89
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Buying Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.