gtfc98
May 5, 2015, 12:44pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,038
Gold Stars: 65
Quoted from BIGChris

Waited on the phone for 40 mins but still no answer? Logged in and booked online, no choice of block just catagory. Ended up with the top row of the lower tier which is fine with me.

Dont know if i would have been given a choice of block on the phone

Do you get to choose whether you sit at the side/behind the goal? I'm wanting to book mine today but forgot to bring my season ticket book to work!

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 89
poomehellt
May 5, 2015, 12:45pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / -3
Approval: +44
Quoted from MrsMariner
So how's this working those of you who have bought tickets, do you get to choose the block your buying seats in & is this online, or do you need to ring up to choose your block
Thanks in advance to any one who answers

Booked mine online. Get a range of blocks to choose from, for each different pricing category. When you've chosen your block/how many tickets you want it tells you your seat numbers and row number, so if you want to you could go back at that point to choose a different block if you wasn't happy which row you where on and search other blocks.

Fairly easy, but there was a timer on how long you could spend playing around before you would have to start again.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 89
BIGChris
May 5, 2015, 1:12pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.98
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from gtfc98

Do you get to choose whether you sit at the side/behind the goal? I'm wanting to book mine today but forgot to bring my season ticket book to work!

Yes
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 89
jimgtfc
May 5, 2015, 2:29pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,009
Gold Stars: 40
Got mine sorted. Block 102 (nearest to half way line) row 32. Happy with that. Pretty easy booking, as others said you select your category (cat 1 side of pitch, cat 2 behind goal) then your block ( have a seating plan on hand) then it offers you the 'best available' seats. If you don't like what they've given you, for example row 1, then just go back and repeat it. I did it umpteen times this morning until I got the seats I was happy with.

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 89
Grimal
May 5, 2015, 3:31pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +2,850
Gold Stars: 8
Sadly for family reasons I won't be able to go to the final,so if anyone needs my season ticket number  just PM me,first to get in touch can have it.

UTM.Come on Town we can do it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 89
TwoLeftFeet
May 5, 2015, 3:52pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +2,065
Gold Stars: 18
Going to book mine tomorrow does anyone know if OAP get any kind of discount see juniors under 16 do but can't find anywhere that says if OAP's do thanks
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 89
jimgtfc
May 5, 2015, 3:55pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,009
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from TwoLeftFeet
Going to book mine tomorrow does anyone know if OAP get any kind of discount see juniors under 16 do but can't find anywhere that says if OAP's do thanks

No they don't, only under 16s are classed as concessions.

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 89
TwoLeftFeet
May 5, 2015, 4:03pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +2,065
Gold Stars: 18
Cheers for that was wondering if that was the case
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 89
ackomariner
May 5, 2015, 6:05pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +20 / -8
Approval: +1,216
Gold Stars: 3
Just got two tickets, block 116, row 38

Wanted to be on the side but not paying 40 quid for a 15 yr old, the robbing twits

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 89
Mrs Doyle
May 5, 2015, 7:06pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Don't think there are any bad views at Wembley last time we were there they were filling blocks up at a time working there way around the allocated end.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 89
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Buying Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.