9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
cod_head_doug
May 5, 2015, 7:52pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +422
Gold Stars: 3
For anyone who is not of the "new generation" just be aware that there is a timer on the booking website. Me, being a fooking dinosaur, got timed out three times before the missus took over. According to the club shop, if you phone up for tickets it costs 6p a minute and you could be on for over half an hour.
With the booking fee, it is nothing short of legalised extortion!

Bobby Cummings is my hero ! The main reason I am a Cod Head.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 89
Nelly GTFC
May 5, 2015, 9:05pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,736
Gold Stars: 31
I wonder how many people aged 70+ who regularly go to the matches, but don't even have a computer or internet phone etc.  Hell some people still don't use a bank card, let alone visa debit or credit cards.

I will guess those without any close family will miss out on the occasion this time around due to tickets not being available from Blundell Park ticket offices.

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 89
Vance Warner
May 5, 2015, 9:16pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,797
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
I wonder how many people aged 70+ who regularly go to the matches, but don't even have a computer or internet phone etc.  Hell some people still don't use a bank card, let alone visa debit or credit cards.

I will guess those without any close family will miss out on the occasion this time around due to tickets not being available from Blundell Park ticket offices.

And they have to pay full price
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 89
ska face
May 5, 2015, 10:57pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,657
Gold Stars: 847
Say 60,000 tickets are bought, that's £180,000 immediately removed from the game and put straight into the pockets of the shithouses at SeeTickets - and to what end?

Sorry to labour the point, but it really does knock me flipping sick.

I've spent most of my adult life telling fans of premier league clubs to boycott matches if they weren't happy with the pricing, now they've got me over a barrel and i feel like a complete hypocrite.
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 89
marinernige
May 5, 2015, 11:09pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +578
Gold Stars: 17
Just booked nineteen tickets in block 103 , rows 20 and 21 , me and the missus did it on two laptops at the same time , as we couldn't book nineteen together. So hotel booked , newmarket race tickets booked, Wembley tickets booked , just got to pay for everything now, lol.(minor problem)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 89
gtfc98
May 6, 2015, 8:41am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,066
Gold Stars: 68
I thought there was an option to pick them up from BP? I can't see that when I'm booking mine. Only get the £6 secured delivery or £2 first class?

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 89
GrimRob
May 6, 2015, 8:53am

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from ska face
Say 60,000 tickets are bought, that's £180,000 immediately removed from the game and put straight into the pockets of the shithouses at SeeTickets - and to what end?

Sorry to labour the point, but it really does knock me flipping sick.

I've spent most of my adult life telling fans of premier league clubs to boycott matches if they weren't happy with the pricing, now they've got me over a barrel and i feel like a complete hypocrite.

Seeickets could end up making more money than the football club! Don't buy anything in or outsude the stadium and buy all your merchandise from GTFC and you'll get your booking fee back and your money will be going where you'd like it to end up not in the pockets of some agency.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 36 - 89
Theimperialcoroner
May 6, 2015, 9:16am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,194
Gold Stars: 102
Take your packing up too. The only good use for the food there is shoving the sausages up Johnny's arris.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 89
topuphere666
May 6, 2015, 9:43am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
Take your packing up too. The only good use for the food there is shoving the sausages up Johnny's arris.

I've planned a visit to Nandos before the game if you want to join me mate. There's one 5 mins away from the ground
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 89
winston
May 6, 2015, 9:43am

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +1 / -3
Approval: +38
If anybody has a Yorkshire bank signature account they have 11% off see ticket bookings . Only noticed after I booked 4 tickets in block 103 row 21 late last night .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 89
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Buying Tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.